031

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

Dara and I are ready to lay on our bed when suddenly Chaerin mind links us asking if she can talk to us. Dara and I exchanged looks wondering what urgent matters she wanted us to talk about at this time. It's already four in the morning and we wanted to have a good rest after everything that happened.


We settled on the edge of our bed and waited for Chaerin to come. A knock at the door comes after a few minutes. I quickly open it but I was surprised to see not only Chaerin, but my father,  and Jennie is with her. I open the door wider and let them in.


"What's the matter, Chaerin?" Why Princess and the King are with you?" Dara asked.  My father tiredly settled on the single sitter couch, and Jennie occupies the couch beside him with Chaerin beside her while Dara and I stag sitting on the edge of the bed.


"We also don't know. She just asked to come here to talk about an urgent matter." Jennie said tiredly.


"My King, Prince Jiyong, Princess Jennie I asked you all here because I have a vision, and I wanted you to decide what to do about my vision," Chaerin said, her hands trembling.  Dara moved beside her and held her hands.

 

"What is it?" Dara asked. 


"Blood will bathe the ground tomorrow night."


"What?" We all asked surprised. I stood up and moved to Chaerin as well. "How could it happen? Did you see it?" She nodded her head.


"Who is behind it?" My father asked.


"My King. It's the Queen." 


"What?"  How?" I asked with wide eyes. 

 

"I saw five Lycan, and she is the one controlling them. They kill everyone leaving you My king.  She has powers. I saw that she is glowing."


"Powers? How could it be? She couldn't shift since the day Jennie and Jiyong were born. We just thought it was the cause of birthing a cursed wolf and don't mind about it. She accepted it. She doesn't blame Jiyong or anyone. She was just happy that she is alive because we know that the possibility of a mother birthing a cursed wolf to live is one out of ten, and Now you are telling us that she will kill our children?" My father angrily asked. 


"My wife loved our children more than her life, as well as everyone living in the castle. Your vision is fake." My father snarled. Chaerin burst into tears still trembling.



"Father please calm down. She just told us what she saw. It's not her fault." I explained trying to calm my father.


"But it's your mother she is talking about. She doesn't harm anyone. She is always soft-hearted and kind to everyone. That's everyone loves her."


"I'm just telling all of you what I saw. If you don't believe me, I won't force you. I let all of you decide what to do about it, but the life of everyone is in your hand, my King. I could only see the future and not the past. If I could only see the past we might know the reason why the Queen going to do it.


My king, Please try to remember what happened after the prince and the princess was born. Are there any changes that happen to the Queen? Is there some incident in the castle after that?


Nothing change the only thing that changes about her is she couldn't shift, and nothing more. About some incidents, I remember that there are two or three incidents when someone was being controlled or hypnotizing and they killed a few warriors and Doctors back then.


"Did you find put what cause of it?" I asked. 


"No, we didn't found any clue about and it didn't happen for more than ten years now."


"Father, how about we locked Mother in the room tomorrow night? Chaerin said it will happen at night. Maybe if we lock her it won't happen." Jennie suggested. 

"Chaerin said she has magic. She can leave the room easily if we just lock her inside. How about we put her to sleep until the next morning. I'm sure my father can help us about it." Dara suggested.


"Father let's do it. I know you don't want to do it we also do t want to do it but there's nothing wrong if we are being careful. The seer vision never fails. I saw all Chaerin vision on the past come true and this vision if we ignored it can bring the kingdom and all the life of everyone living here." I explained. I don't want to do this to my mother but we cannot gamble with the life of everyone is at stake.


"Let's do it, father. The life of everyone is on the line on this father and I believe with what Chaerin saw. I'm an oracle but I don't have a vision always as she did. But I'm positive that it will happen. Maybe someone is controlling  mother for doing it." Jennie said and she has a point about it. 

Finally, my father nodded his head. "Dara ask your father for a medicine that can make her sleep the whole night. Bring it to me at around five before she eats dinner.  Chaerin do you know what time it will happen?"


"In between ten and eleven in the evening."


"Okay then. We will do it. Now rest. We need to be prepared for what going to happen tomorrow."  He said and left.


"I'll go ahead and rest. We need to regain our full strength for tomorrow if there's another fight going to happen." She said and left. 


Chaerin looks at us with tears streaming down her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter