006

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, I quickly drop myself on my bed exhausted. I asked Chaerin to sleep with me but her parents said that she's like a tornado when sleeping, and I couldn't sleep if I let her in my room.

 

I sighed closing my eyes and smile when I felt Jiyong rested his head on my tummy. He can't sleep beside me anymore because he's big my bed might give up because of his weight. I place my hand on his head and run my fingers on his fur. He purred and moved his head up and my face.

 

"Good night Jiyong. I'm going to sleep now. I'm tired, and I have class tomorrow." He barked then rested his head on my pillow beside me. I laid on my side facing him then wrapped my right arm on his neck, and after a few minutes, I drifted off into my deep slumber.

 

I don't know if I am dreaming or what, but I felt someone wrapped an arm around my waist and kiss my forehead, and then I felt a soft caressed on my face. Maybe I am just dreaming. I thought and went back to my deep slumber.

 

I don't know how long since I drifted off to sleep when I heard noises like they're whispered but I'm so tired to open my eyes, and ignored it. 

 

***

 

"Ahh!!! Ahhh!!!! Uncle." Jiyong winced when Mr. Park pinched his ears and drag him out of Dara's room.

 

"What do you think you are doing?" Jiyong bit his lower lips and hang his head down. "Why did you shift, and went inside her room again? You forget what happened the other night?"

 

"Uncle I...I

 

"What? You were together all day. Still not enough? Why you need to shift in your human form when you know that she'll freak out if she sees you?"

 

"I want to show here now. I want her to know that I am a werewolf, that I can shift into a human. I want to be with her in my human form uncle, but I know this is not the right time that's why I'm doing this when she was sleeping. I badly want to talk to her uncle. Do you know how hard it is when, all you can say, is bark, whine, and growled when she was asking a question, and talking to me?" Mr. Park chuckled.

 

"It's not funny uncle." He snarled.

 

"You're cute when,  you barked, and growled when she's talking to you, especially when you wag your tails, it's adorable." 

 

"I'm not cute and adorable." He glared at him. 

 

"Whatever, you still not allowed to show your human form to Dara. Take it or leave. Or you want to sleep in a different room away from her." He threatened. Jiyong quickly shifted back into his wolf and growled at Mr. Park. 

 

"That's what I'm saying." He smirked. "I'm watching you, my prince." He grinned and marched back toward his room chuckling. Jiyong growled and went back to Dara's room.

 

 

"Angel wake up." I groaned and rolled at the other side of the bed. "Wake up now, or I won't let you train again if you'll be like this the next morning."

 

I quickly sat up, rubbing my still drowsy eyes. "Take a bath, or you're going to be late for your class."

 

"Good morning Daddy." I greeted him smiling even though he was ranting this early morning.

 

"Good morning now, go and take a bath." He said after he planted a kiss on my forehead.

 

"Morning Jiyong!! I called out and I heard his feet pudding toward my room. I smiled when he stepped inside and went to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss his head. 

 

"Dara it's late." Daddy said arms crossed over his chest.

 

"Okay, I'm taking a bath now." I pouted. I kissed Jiyong head again before I went inside the bathroom.

 

When I went downstairs daddy was already at the dining table drinking his coffee. I settled down on my seat, and  Amy quickly place my food in front of me.

 

"Thank you, Amy. Where's Chaerin?"

 

"She's still sleeping. That kid always sleeps a lot."

 

"It's okay so that she grows fast. Why don't you joined us."

 

"Thank you, Dara, but I want to eat later together with my husband and Chaerin."

 

"It's okay." I smile at her and hurriedly finished my breakfast.

 

"Bye, daddy." I kiss his cheek. "Bye Jiyong." I plant a kiss on his head. "Bye nanny, bye Amy, see you later." They wave at me as I run toward the door with Jiyong following behind me. Uncle Dongwook was already inside the car in the driveway when I step out the door waiting for me.

 

"Jiyong." I glared at him when he blocks my way. "What do you want?" He whined and rub his body on me.

 

"Jiyong, you stay. You know that you're not allowed to roam around like that." Uncle Dongwook scolded him. Jiyong whined and my face. 

 

"Just stay Jiyong and wait for me, okay? You're not allowed outside." He whimpered and hang his head down, then run inside. I sigh and went inside the car and uncle Dongwook quickly drove off.

 

 

Jiyong run back to Mr. Park and whined rubbing his body on his legs.

 

"Jiyong can you make your day more productive. Go to Jay and train." Mr. Park told him. He whined then shifted into his human form.  Mr. Park clicked his tongue then flick his forehead.

 

"Ouch! Uncle." He whined. 

 

"Wear clothes." He glared at him. He quickly runs inside the room where his clothes were kept, and dressed up, and runs back downstairs.

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

"Uncle, I'm going to Dara's school."

 

"No, you stay."

 

"Uncle!! Let me, please. I promise I'll be careful. I won't do anything. I'll just watch Dara."

 

"No, Jiyong." 

 

"I'm going." He sulked.

 

"I said no."

 

"Uncle!!! He whined almost in tears. "Promise I won't hurt anyone again. I'll just stay outside the school. I won't show myself to Dara. Please, uncle."

 

"Jiyong!! Mr. Park said in warning. His shoulder slumped down, and he slumped on the couch sulking. Mr. Park chuckled inside while looking at the sulking Jiyong.

 

"Go, you stubborn wolf never listen." He glared at him. Jiyong quickly stood up and hug him.

 

"Thank you, uncle. Promise I'll be careful." He cheerfully said and run outside the door. Mr. Park sigh and run his palm over his face.

 

"Doctor Park, please understand him. The mate pull is stronger to him compared to a normal werewolf, that's why he always wanted to be near her." Yuri said.

 

"I understand Yuri. I'm just worried." Mr. Park answered.

 

***

 

I hang my head down as soon as I stepped out of the car, and made my way to my classroom.  When I step inside all eyes were on me, but I ignored them and went to my seat. I place my bag on the floor and settled down on my seat, but someone pulled it causing me to fall on the floor. All my classmates burst into laughter, find my misery funny. I wanted to cry but held my tears not to fall. When I looked up  I saw Yunhee smirking at me. 

 

I knew it, it's all her doing. How many times I mentally killed her? I don't know, I can't count anymore.  I stood up and dusted my skirt ignoring the pain on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter