027

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

As soon as my name was called I hurriedly run up the stage. I ignored the weird looks of my classmates, and the audience throwing at me. I want to take my diploma fast so that we can go back home as soon as I go down the stage.


Our Principal gives me my diploma congratulating me, and shake my hand with an amused smile on her lips, but I ignored it, and smile back shaking her hand, and rush down the stage. 

 

My eyes quickly scanned the people around to find my father, but when I found him, he throws me a scary stare, and signal me to go back to my seat, but I shook my head.


"Dara, go back to your seat. Your father said if you won't go back to your seat, and wait for the ceremony to end, we won't go home later, and we're going to stay at the Hotel." Seungri mind link me. I quickly scampered back to my seat, glaring at my father few meters away from me, who return my glare with a pierce one.


Since the day, that Jiyong and I completed the mating, it's the day I started to have a link with everyone. And I'm so happy about it. It's easier than using a phone. I chuckled inside and glare at my father once again.


I don't want to sleep at the Hotel. Okay, I'll wait until the ceremony is done because if I don't it will result in more hours away from Jiyong, but as soon as it was finished, I'm going home whether Daddy likes it or not. I don't want to be away from Jiyong for long, I felt like I am missing something inside me, and it makes me anxious.


Finally, the graduation ceremony was over around three in the afternoon. I quickly rush to my father, with Seungri and Chaerin beside him.


"Congratulation Princess." He whispered, pulling me in a tight hug.


"Thank you, Daddy, can we go home now? I felt anxious being away from Jiyong."


"After the after-party Princess." He answered. 


"But Daddy...


"Princess, your Principal personally invited me to go to the after-party. It's rude to not show there.  Promise we just eat, then we go home." I bite my lips, then look at Chaerin, who quickly avoided my gaze. 


"Daddy, I felt uncomfortable right now.  I don't know why, but I'm worried about Jiyong. I felt my heart was pounding right now. Can we just go home? Please, Dad." I pleaded.


"Dara, Jiyong is alright. He will mind link you, as well as Dongwook if something happens. I'm sure of that." He whispered and gathered me in his arms again. "Promise we will go home after we eat." He said, and plant a kiss on my forehead.


"Hey! Dara congratulation." I pulled away from my father's hug and saw Inho standing not far away from us smiling.


"Thank you, and congratulation to you too," I replied.

 

"I think this is a goodbye, I hope when we meet in the future, we can be friends that time. And I wish you, and your boyfriend good luck."


"Thank you Inho. And I hope to see you in the future too."


"Okay, bye Dara, my family, and I are leaving for Seoul tonight. We are now going to live there."


"It's good to hear that. I hope you will have a good life there."

 

Thank you." He said smiling.


"Bye, Inho, and good luck to you too, and your family" He waved at me one last time and left.


"So, that's Inho the bully, who has a crush on you?" My father asked, smirking. I just rolled my eyes, and walked towards the car, because the after-party is in the restaurant fifteen minutes drive away from school.


It was already five in the afternoon when we finished eating and saying goodbyes to my teachers, and Principal, and I quickly dragged my father towards the car. Chaerin and Seungri don't talk to me unless I talk to them, and I wondered why because they always the ones who started the conversation. And one more thing I notice about them, they can't look at my eyes.


"Chaerin." She jerk on her seat startled. I frowned, my voice is not that loud to startle her right? What's wrong with her.

 

"Chaerin, are you alright? You are so jumpy today,  and so quiet.  What's wrong?" I asked, looking at her in the back seat sitting beside her mate.


"I... I'm fine." She stuttered. 

 

"Why, you're stuttering?" Are you not feeling well?" I asked in concern, and reach out to touch her forehead,  but she moved away from my reach.


"I'm not sick. Maybe I'm just tired. I'm not used to traveling this long with cars." She said eyes fix on her lap.


"She's fine. She's just wasn't used to a lot of people around her." Seungri said, and held her to his chest. 


"Okay, you can sleep. We still have two hours drive before we reach home." I said smiling. She nodded her head with a forced smile on her lips. I return my eye to the road in front of us, after that, and tried to mind link Jiyong.


"Ji, can you hear me. We're heading home now. Are you alright? Have you gained your strength now? Can you open your eyes now?" I asked.


"I'm good. I feel much better now, and I think I can move, and open my eyes soon." I smile when he links me back. 

 

"Okay, wait for me. I love you."


"I love you too Dee, and listen to uncle.  You listen to what he was saying. Okay?"


"You know, I always listen to Daddy." I pouted.


"Just promise me you will listen to him. And don't get mad at Chaerin." 


"I won't be mad at her. Why would I be? She's an adorable little sister for me."


"Just promise me. Please."


"Why you're making me promise, those things when in the first place I won't do it. And why would I get mad at Chaerin, she doesn't do anything to make me mad." I scowl.


"Dee, please. Just promise me."


"Okay, fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter