010

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jiyong told me that Seunghyun is a werewolf, I quickly dragged him down the stage and asked our Principal if we can go home first because something came up. I'm relieved when she let us leave.

 

"Dara why we're in a hurry," Jiyong whispered when I dragged him toward the car.

 

"We need to go home," I answered while looking behind us hoping that Seunghyun is not following us.

 

"Why?" He asked confused.

 

"You don't know? There's a werewolf there. What if he hurt you? Let's go home."

 

"But I want to stay. Let's dance, like earlier. It's fun." He grinned.

 

"No, Jiyong we're going home. We don't know if that wolf is a good one. It's safe if we just go home." 

 

"Fine." He pouted and unlocked the car. He opens the door for me, and I settled down in the passenger seat. I followed my eyes to him moving toward the driver-side pouting, which made me smile. He gets inside, and quickly started the car, and reversed out of the Parking lot.

 

"Jiyong, why are sulking again?"

 

"I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are. Look at that lips." I pinch his pouting lips, and I chuckled when he whined and pouted more. 

 

"You wanted to stay there more than to be with me? I'm hurt." I teased pretending to be annoyed.

 

"Of course not. I just want to stay  there, when you're there as well, but if you don't, I don't like to." He explained. His beautiful blue eyes wide open looking at me, as if he can't believe I'm saying those words to him.

 

"Eyes at the road," I muttered. He quickly looked back at the road, but still, glance at me once in a while.

 

"Are you mad?" He whispered.

 

"No." I smiled. He let out a sigh of relief and grabbed my left hand, and plant a kiss on my palm. Tingles quickly run from my palm all over my body. 

 

"You know,  I still can't believe that you're my wolf Jiyong, and everyone in the house is werewolves. I thought wolves are wild animals, that attack humans that they saw, except you of course because you grow up with me, and I know you very well."

 

"Werewolves are not like that. Werewolves will only harm humans if they try to hurt us first. Especially if they tried to hurt the one we cared about. The protectiveness of werewolves is stronger than human."

 

"I can see it. I already experience it from someone." He grinned and quickly stole a peck on my cheek. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

 

We arrived home around one in the morning, and everyone is now sleeping. We climbed up to my room with Jiyong following behind me. I sat at the edge of my bed, and take off my shoes, then went inside the bathroom to wash up. When I'm done I wear my bathrobe, and stepped outside, and found Jiyong laying on my bed.

 

"Jiyong, go, and wash, and change," I told him, and wear my pajama, with his eyes following my every move. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.

 

He stood up, take off his coat, and loosen his tie, and removed it before he went inside the bathroom. I brush my hair and laid down on my bed.

 

Few minutes after Jiyong stepped out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I gasped and quickly buried my face on my pillow. God my eyes.

 

"Dara, can you please get my clothes in the guest room. Uncle will scold me if I'm walking the hall like this."

 

"Just shift into your wolf."

 

"No, I want to sleep like this."

 

"Just shift to your wolf, and get your clothes then shift back. I'm tired." I pulled the cover around me, and just listen to what he was doing. A few seconds after I heard him bark, I grinned, and close my eyes. I heard the door click open, and his feet padded away, and few minutes after he came back. I feel the bed dip, and I quickly face him.

 

"Go to your bed." 

 

"Why, I want to sleep beside you. I always sleep beside you when we were young, it only stops when I get bigger, and can't fit your bed, but now that I am human I want to sleep beside you always." He laid beside me ignoring my glare.

 

"Jiyong go sleep in your bed." I'm afraid I'm going to do what my mind was thinking I thought.

 

"I want to sleep here." He murmured closing his eyes. I sighed, and turn my back at him. I felt him wrapped his arm around my waist then he buried his face on the crook of my neck.

 

"Good night Dara." I shuddered when his warm breath fan my neck, sending me a warm feeling over my body. 

 

"Good night," I whispered back.

 

"That's it? Where's my kiss? You always kiss me before you sleep." I shuddered when he planted a kiss on my neck.

 

"Jiyong." I pulled away from him but he pulled me back to him.

 

"I want my kiss." I sigh and face him, then I plant a kiss on his cheek. There." He smiled, then kiss my cheek. He caressed my face holding my stares. God, I felt like all the butterflies in my stomach doing a revolution inside. His hand move to my hair, then softly brushed it using his finger.

 

"I like your hair." He whispered. "And your eyes, I love it so much. I like your smile, and your laugh sounded so sweet. I've been dreaming to hold you like this for a long time." He smiled and pressed his lips on my forehead.

 

"You're taking advantage of me again," I whispered. He smiled, and a sighed of content left his lips. I snuggled closer to him and buried my face on his hard chest, and he purred.

 

"Even in you're human form, you also purred?" My chuckled was muffled on his chest. 

 

"Wolf instinct." He whispered and pressed his lips on the junction between my neck and shoulder. I shuddered, feeling the spark, igniting in my body. "This where I put my mark when you're ready to let me."  He whispered, and let his lips linger there for a few seconds before he moved it up on my jawline.

 

"Jiyong," I whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter