026

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA


It's been a week, but until now Jiyong doesn't wake up. He looks like a lifeless person right now. The only thing that told us that he was alive is the rising, and falling of his chest, and all his vitals are normal.


Daddy put all the nutrients that his body needed through his IV, to maintain his health. He's like a human that's under the state of a coma, that we don't know when he's going to wake up.


Today is my graduation day, and even how I tried to convince my father to let me not attend it, he won't allow me. He said it was once in a lifetime, and he doesn't want me to miss it. He also told me not to worry about Jiyong condition, because he was fine, and just need a long rest. 

 

"Dara Uncle said we're leaving after thirty minutes," Chaerin said, standing at my open door.


"Okay, I'll just talk to Jiyong for a while," I told her. She's going with me, and Daddy together with Seungri to attend my graduation. I want Nanny Yuri to come, but no one will look after Jiyong if she goes with us, and the other cannot come too, because they are guarding around just in case. I want all of them to celebrate this occasion with me, but the situation wouldn't allow it, but Daddy promise that tomorrow we're going to celebrate, and it was enough for me.


" Okay, Seungri, and I just wait outside." She said, and run downstairs.


"Ji, when are you going to wake up? You're worrying me so much right now. If only I'd known that marking you will result in you being like this, I shouldn't do it. 

 

"Today is my graduation day, and I wish you were with me to witness it, but sadly you can't.  I don't want to go, but Daddy won't allow me. I don't want to leave you here. I want to be the first you see as soon as you open your eyes, but Daddy was so firm in his decision.  I sigh sadly.


"It's okay, Dee." I gasped,  and a grin appeared on my lips instantly. 


"Ji! I called through our mind link, and a single tear rolled down my cheek when I heard his voice again through our link.


"I'm okay, Dee, I'm just too weak to move, or open my eyes. I heard you every day, but I cannot link with you these past few days. I'm too weak to do it. And I'm so happy that I can link to you now."


"I'm so happy too." I cried this time and wrap my arms around him and pepper his face with kisses.  I heard him chuckled that brought a smile to my lips.


"Dad, Daddy!!! I screamed, and after a few minutes, my father burst into the door.


"What happened?" He asked, worried, and rushed inside.


"Jiyong, he can communicate with me now, through our mind link," I said, tears streaming down my face in joy.


"That's a good sign. It's only mean, he will wake up soon." Daddy said with a smile plastered on his lip. He checked on Jiyong and kiss his forehead.


"Wake soon, my Prince. Everything will be alright soon. Be strong, and wait for your Princess to come for you. Don't do anything until she comes. You hear me. Wait for her no matter what." He whispered, but I can hear him clearly because of my heightened sense of hearing.


"He's fine. He will wake up soon Princess, so don't worry too much. I wait for you inside the car. Ten minutes only. Okay?" He said smiling and left my room. I look at his retreating back wondering why he told all those things to Jiyong as if he was warning him.


"You heard what Daddy said?" I asked Jiyong through our link. 

 

"Yes, but I wondered why he told me those things."


"Me too," I answered back.


"Don't think too much. Don't worry. I won't open my eyes until you come back. That's a promise."


"Okay, I will come back as soon my graduation ceremony was over. And mind links me if, you think you have a strength to open your eyes already, and I'll come back home instantly."


"Okay, I love you. Take care and congratulation Dee."


"I love you too Ji, and thank you."


"Can you kiss me? I miss you so much."


"I miss you too."  I link back and captured his lips to mine.


"There, better?"


"Yes! Now go, before uncle drag you out of this room." 

 

"Okay, bye. Wait for me." I whispered and kiss his lips one last time. "Bye Ji."


"Bye,  Dee." I heard his voice in our link before I close the door.


I went downstairs, with a smile plastered on my lips. And I saw Chaerin outside with Uncle Dongwook whispering something to him. I tried to hear what they are talking but all I can see is the movement of their lips, that even my heightened sense of hearing can't hear it.


"Chaerin."  She quickly jerks her head toward me, and her face looks so scared as if I caught her doing something she shouldn't.


"What both of you whispering?" I asked, walking toward them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter