001

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kindergarten

 

I sat at the edge of my bed felt nervous. Today is my first day of school. Some kids would be excited but not for me. I'm scared.

 

My name is Dara and I am five years old, and I'm going to school for the first time in my life. I am so scared. I can count how many times I left home, for my five years of my existence, more or less ten, but it was only two blocks away from home. It was at the neighboring park where my nanny brought me and my pet wolf Jiyong, but it was usually forced. I'll be more comfortable when I'm just inside our home or in the backyard. 

 

Our backyard is huge we have three hectares of land surrounding our two-story house. The border of the land was planted by pine trees, that serve as a wall for our land,  and the whole area was planted by different fruit trees and different flowers, and vegetables. My father has four people taking care of the land. They are huge muscle men and look scary when you just look at their body, but if you see their face they are all good-looking, and very kind toward me. Usually, I played with them together with my nanny, and Jiyong tug of war or hide, and seek, and I enjoy it so much.

 

At the back of the house, there's a swimming pool where I swim together with my nanny and Jiyong, and sometimes my four uncles, and my father's worker.

 

We have two cars, and my bicycle park in our garage. I love biking around with Jiyong following behind me. I go biking every afternoon around the backyard but making sure not to step out of the boundaries.

 

My pet Jiyong is my best friend. We grow up together. He's older a year than me. He has midnight black fur and blue eyes. At the age of six, he's big like a k9 dog. He's smart and easy to train and sometimes acts like a human. He can follow what I did when he saw it and do it himself. I'm thinking that he can understand me because everything I said he followed, and when I cry he was in my side instantly, comforting me in his way.

 

"Good morning angel. Is my baby ready for school?" My father greeted stepping inside my room with Jiyong following behind him. He quickly jumped above my bed and my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and plant a kiss on his head. 

 

"Good morning daddy." I plant a kiss on his cheek. "Good morning Jiyong." He barks, and quickly climbed on my lap and my face again. I giggled and plant a kiss on his head.

 

"Time to take a bath, nanny Yuri is making your favorite pancake with plenty of strawberry syrup, and milk."

 

"Daddy can I just stay at home? I'm scared to go to school Daddy."

 

"Baby, you need to go to school. You need it. What's going to happen to you in the future if you know nothing?  Nothing baby. You'll learn many things in school that can help you in your future, and besides going to school is fun. You'll do many things there. Like drawing, coloring, and playing. You like doing that right? And I'm sure you'll find a friend there. You will have a human friend not like Jiyong." Jiyong bark but Daddy quickly patted his head calming him down.

 

"But daddy...

 

"Dara!"

 

Okay." I sighed sadly. Even if I argue with him, I can't change his decision, because he already made up his mind. I stood up and went inside the bathroom, and Jiyong followed.

 

"Jiyong you bath later. Yuri will bath you." My father said. Jiyong runs back to my father's side whining brushing his body on his leg.

 

"Later my little prince." My father patted his head, but he keeps whining. I giggled and went beside them.

 

"Daddy just let him." Jiyong quickly jumps barking. 

 

"Okay! Okay, go hurry both of you." 

 

"Thank you, daddy." I kiss his cheek and Jiyong also climbed his lap and his cheek and we both race inside the bathroom and take a bath.

 

I turn on the shower after I remove my clothes, and stood under the shower with Jiyong beside me playing the water on the floor with his paw. I pick up the bottle of shampoo and squirt some on my palm and lather it on my head. I also squirt some on Jiyong fur and slather it all over his body. I lather soap all over my body and rinse both of us.

 

"Done." I grinned, and he barks in reply. I wear my hello kitty bathrobe and wrapped my hair with a towel, then I pulled Jiyong towel from a towel rack and wiped him dry and we went out of the bathroom.

 

"Done?"

 

"Yes, nanny."

 

"How about our little prince Jiyong?" I giggled when he barks and wags his tail. Nanny, daddy, and  Uncle Jay, uncle Dongwook, uncle Kush, and Uncle Gino all called Jiyong a little prince and I think he likes it because he always wags his tail.

 

"I think you're done also. It's time for our Angel to get dressed." Nanny went to my closet and get a dress for me. I sat at the edge of the bed with Jiyong sitting down beside me, eyes at Nanny.

 

Nanny came back with my dress and underwear and sock. She removed the towel from my head and my bathrobe, then help me wear my clothes. Then she blows dry my hair and ties it in a high ponytail.

 

"Nanny is the kids in school kind? Ouch! Jiyong that's hurt." I whined and smack him softly. He pulled the tie of my hair using his paw pulling some of my hair in the process. He whined and bark.

 

"Little prince being a bad boy today. Why did you do that? You hurt Dara." Nanny scolded him. He quickly went to the corner whining and laid his head on his front paw, blinking his eyes at me. I pout at him, while nanny brushed my hair again and tie it back in a ponytail,  but Jiyong returns beside me and pulled the knot of my hair again.

 

"Ouch!! Yah! Jiyong." I pick up my pillow and throw it at him. He whined and my hand. I huffed and turn my back at him.

 

"Little prince enough. Your hurting Dara already." He whined and laid his head on my lap. 

 

"Oh! You want her hair down?" Nanny's eyes light up when Jiyong jumped and bark. Nanny giggled and pet his head. He put his front paw on my lap to reach my face and it.

 

"Bad Jiyong." I pouted, but he rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled and quickly wrapped my arms around him. I giggled when he my neck.

 

"Enough me." He barks and stood in all four in front of me wagging his tail.

 

"Come on, Dara." Nanny pick up my school bag and led me downstairs with Jiyong following us. 

 

"Come on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter