Prologue

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Push my Queen." The royal Doctor Teddy urged. She's been in labor for one hour now and it started to worry and scare the King as well as Teddy.  The Queen cried, and push all her might.  The King is beside her holding her hand firmly giving his support for his wife which he needed at the moment.

 

"You can do it, love." The King cooed wiping the sweat on her forehead and planted a kiss on it.

 

"Ahhhh!!!!! The Queen screamed and pushed as strong as she can. She felt tired and weak but in her mind, she will give birth to their pup no matter what happens even she gives up her life. 

 

A whining little pup came out after a few seconds.   The King and Queen's eyes widen, and their face turns like a white paper.

 

"No!! The King stepped away a little looking at the pup struggling to stand up whining. The Queen burst into tears. In werewolves, myth is said once a pup was born in his/her werewolves form it was cursed and will bring destruction to the werewolves race. The pup should be killed as soon as he/she was born. Once he/she reached his/her eighteen birthday the pup will become very strong that and he/she couldn't control himself/herself and ended up hurting others and the worst things that the cursed werewolf will do is destroy their race because no one could stop him/her. Because the cure is still unknown until now.

 

"This is cursed. The monarchy will fall. It can't be. I won't allow it." The King roared scaring the pup. The royal Doctor picks up the pup and cleans it, but the Queen cried in pain again. The royal Doctor quickly put the pup down and went to the Queen's side. 

 

"I think there's another one." The Queen panted.

 

"Pushed my Queen I saw the head of the baby." The royal doctor said the Queen push and a loud cry of the baby covered the room. A smile forms on the Queen and King's face seeing the baby in the hand of the royal Doctor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter