007

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think the King got the seer."

 

"How can you be sure about that? They headed East, and not South, where the Castle can be found."

 

"One of our warriors come back bleeding, and told me that they encountered Jack at the human town when they passed by.

 

"They got him? Where is he?"

 

"I'm sorry Alpha,  but only one warrior came back, and he died after a few minutes."

 

"Dead? How? They're fighting with just one werewolf, and ten of them. How Jack did it."

 

"Alpha, Jack is not alone when they encountered him. He's with the royal guards. Our warrior killed Jack, but the royal guards killed them. The alpha cursed.

 

"The King got the seer." He screamed and throw the glass that he was holding on the wall. 

 

***

 

 Uncle Jay and Uncle Jino come home that night, carrying the lifeless body of Jack. They said a pack of wolves blocked their ways when they are heading home. They're both badly wounded, and blood all over them. 

 

Chaerin was screaming, and trembling in fear looking at her father's lifeless body in front of her, while Amy just cried quietly beside her first ball beside her.

 

***

 

It happened two years ago,  but every time I remembered that accident it brought tears to my eyes. Amy and Chaerin stay with us, but a cheerful Chaerin was gone. She was always at the corner, looking far away. I tried to cheer her up but nothing change. I brought her with me every day every time I went to uncle Dongwook for my training to just take her mind away from what happened two years ago, but she will just join us for a few minutes then she will sit at the corner quietly again. 

 

I am in my senior year now. The bully Inho and Yunhee are still there, not getting tired of making my peaceful life hell. I think they won't stop until I fight them back.  After two years of self-defense training, I can say that I'm good now. I can hit the bullseye using a gun and arrow. When doing sparing with one of my uncles I can hit them twice or trice, but I can't still defeat them. But with Inho and Yunhee I'm sure I can knock them down, but uncle Dongwook warned me not to used it to hurt others without a valid reason. I sighed.

 

A creepy guy still always pops once in a while, but I'm getting used to it. Every day I expected to have a glance at him and he never failed me.  I'm not scared of him anymore, Instead, I felt safe when he was around. Usually, when I sitting in the school garden, I found him sitting there also, but far enough for me to see his face that was always covered by his cap or a mask. He will just sit there, leaning on a tree trunk. 

 

A few months ago I tried to go near him, but when he saw me approaching him he quickly left, and since that day I never did it again. I tried to talk to him too but he never talks back. 

 

Jiyong, wow Jiyong is huge now. He's bigger than the wolf that I saw at the stream two years ago. He's big as a horse now. I never saw a wolf as huge as him. If he doesn't grow up with me, I'm sure I'll be scared of him because of his huge form.  

 

Daddy and uncle never allowed him out afraid that if people saw him they will harm him. If someone visits our house Daddy hid Jiyong in the basement until our visitor leaves.

 

 

"Dad where are we going?"  Dad woke me up early in the morning and told me to dress up because we're going somewhere. So here we are inside the car with uncle Dongwook driving it.

 

"Dad where we are going? Why wake me up so early? I'm still sleepy, and it's Saturday. I should still be in bed." I ranted.

 

"We're going to the city." He shorty answered.

 

"City? Are you for real? What are we going to do there? I don't want to go to the City." I whined. I have never been in the City for my 17 years of existence. Every time daddy told me that he'll bring me there, I quickly declined. And if he forced me I'll cry. He doesn't have any other choice but gives in. But today is different. He didn't tell me earlier. He planned all this so that couldn't say no again.

 

"Daddy, let's go back. Uncle returns the car. I don't want to go." I whined. "What are you going to do there, that you need to drag me with you. You know I'm not a fan of crowded places. I don't want to go daddy." 

 

"Dara, you're seventeen years old now. Live like girls the same age as yours. At that age, you've never been to the City. You never tried shopping in the mall. You were just stock in our home and school. I want you to experience the life of being a teenager."

 

"Daddy there's nothing wrong with the way I live. I'm happy with how I live. This is the life I felt comfortable with,  and I don't have a plan of changing it. Let's go back, daddy."

 

"No, we're going to the City, and that's final."

 

"Daddy!! I whined, but he ignored me. I sulked in my seat, and just fix my eyes outside enjoying my eyes watching the beautiful scenery that we passed by.

 

After almost three hours of driving, finally, we stop at the parking lot of a huge building. Cars were lined up in the parking lot, and people were walking in and out of the entrance.

 

Daddy stepped out of the car, as well as Uncle Dongwook, but I stay inside the car. Daddy moved on my side, and open the door.

 

"Come on Dara. You'll love it in there. You can buy anything you want inside the mall, and you'll see lots of things in there as well."

 

"Why we came here anyway." I pouted.

 

"To buy a dress, and shoes for you." He answered and held my hand, and help me out of the car. 

 

"Why should I buy a new dress? I have lots of dresses at home. I don't need a new one."

 

"I want to buy you a new dress, and shoes. So stop complaining, and let's go inside." I nervously clutch on my father's arms as we headed to the entrance of the building, and uncle Dongwook followed us. As we step inside, I quickly hang my head down and just fix my eyes on the floor.

 

"You'll bump into someone if you continued doing that?" Daddy said chuckling. I moved closer to him and took a peck around.

 

"Wow!!! This place is huge and beautiful. Shoppers are everywhere. I looked up at Daddy and he was smiling at me.

 

"Beautiful right?" I nodded my head in agreement smiling.  "I told you you'll like it here."  We roamed around with daddy and uncle telling me every single shop that we passed until we went inside a boutique.

 

"Go, and look for a dress you like. I'll wait for you here."

 

"Dad, can you come with me? I don't know how to chose a dress."

 

"Okay, how about we just asked the sales lady for assistance?" Uncle Dongwook suggested. 

 

"Your right?" He quickly called the sales lady who happily bounces toward us.

 

"May I help you, sir, ma'am?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter