028

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

"I carry my bow and my satchel full of arrows and quickly dump it in the compartment of the car. Finally, after fifteen minutes, my hand returns to its original form. Daddy was already at the driver's side, while Chaerin, and Seungri at the back seat,  looking at me with those guilty eyes. 

 

I went back inside the house, and change my clothes. I wear jeans, and a shirt paired with combat shoes then grabbed my extra bow and another satchel full of arrows that were under my bed. I know we're heading into a bloody fight, and I don't want to be burdened in case, I still couldn't shift completely. With my bow, and arrows, I would be less burden,  and I can help a little. I placed it beside me in the front seat, my heart is pounding with worries for Jiyong and I'm praying that he is alright as well as his family.

 

I lean my head on the car window when Daddy backs away from the garage. I close my eyes, but all my senses are alert. No one spoke as we continue to travel. The road is dark, and only the headlights of the car lighted our way, but I can see everything in the daytime. We will travel for four hours before we can reach the castle,  and it worries me more, four long hours, and they could do many things to Jiyong with that range of time.

 

It's one in the morning right now, and we expected that we reach the castle around five in the morning, and I wanted to cry badly. If only I could shift, we could reach the castle faster, but I couldn't anything. I could only hope and pray, that we're still not too late.  

 

I wanted to bawl my heart out right now, because of fears for Jiyong safety, but I needed to be strong for him. I wiped a single tear that rolled to the side of my cheek and took a deep breath to calm myself, but it doesn't help.


Another batch of tears rolled down my face, and a sob broke out my lips. I felt Daddy held my left hand and squeezed it.  I need to be strong. I chanted in my head. I am the Princess, the true Princess.  The Lycan Princess.  I am strong, stronger than all of them, and I will kill them all if they hurt him. I thought, fist balled on my lap.


After two or more hours of drive, I smell something. I straighten on my seat and took a lungful of air, there, there's something, I know that smell.


"Daddy stops the car," I whispered. Seungri and Chaerin also straighten at the back seat. I open the door as soon as the car stop, but Daddy grabs my wrist


"Where are you going?" He asked worriedly.


"There's a rogue near, and  I smell something together with them.


"Then come back inside the car. It's dangerous." Daddy told me, but I shook my head.


"I smell, the scent like the scent of the royal guards."


"Royal guards? How'd you know that smell is from royal guards?" Seungri asked confused.


"All the royal guards that came in the house, they have this particular scent." I explained. 

 

"But you can't go there. We can't fight with them." Seungri reasoned out.


"Yes, Princess let's just continue moving." Daddy said trying to convince me. But I have this nagging feeling, that they need help. I ignored them, and went behind the car, carrying my bow, and my satchel full of arrows,  and slang it over my shoulder.


"Dara, you can't go there," Seungri said now standing beside me.


"I can't.  I have this feeling that they need my help."


"But you're no match with them." My father said, now outside the car.

 

"I need to. I couldn't deny this nagging feeling that they badly needed help. You and Chaerin keep moving.  Seungri will you help me?" I asked. His shoulder slump. 

 

"I can't let you go there alone, can I?" I smile at that.


"Daddy, you and Chaerin go ahead. Seungri and I will catch up.

 

"But Dara." He hesitantly said. Worries and fears clouded his eyes.


"I will be safe. I assured him. He took a deep breath, and pulled me in his arm, and hug me tightly.

 

"It starts calling you." He whispered.


"Start calling me what?" I asked confused.


"You're their Princess, and you start to feel connected to them. Your mother felt that feeling too when she was turned. Being the most powerful of your race, you'll feel it if they need you. Your mother calls it a pull to her people. Okay, go. I know that I couldn't stop you. Just be careful. I can't lose you. You are all I have." He whispered with his shaky voice, holding himself not to cry.


"I will be a fine dad. I'm a Lycan Princess, don't forget that." I said trying to lighten his mood.


"Yes, a Lycan Princess who can't shift." He teased wiping the single tear that rolled down his cheek. 

 

"I will be fine. Now go."


"Seungri...

 

"Don't worry sir. I'll protect her with my life." He assured my father. Daddy took a deep breath again, and kiss my fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter