012

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four days have passed since the day Chaerin told me that she saw me bleeding at the stream. Since that day Jiyong sticks beside me always. Before, only one of my uncles sent me to school now two of them, usually uncle Dongwook, and uncle Jay together with Jiyong. They stay outside of my school until my class ended. 

 

I'm so happy that since the night of the Senior ball, Yunhee, and Inho never bullied me anymore, but Inho started to show interest in me. He keeps coming near me. Like when I'm heading to my next class, he'll walk with me. During lunch, he'll sit with me, and talk about anything he finds interesting. He already apologized, and I accepted it, but this new side of him annoyed me also, and it was always the reason why Jiyong and I had a misunderstanding.

 

Earlier we fought again because he saw Inho join me at lunch, and as soon as we got home. He ranted non-stop, then left. I'm sure he went to uncle again. That's where he escaped place every time we have a misunderstanding.  I sigh, and leisurely walk into the backyard roaming my eyes around. I smile seeing Chaerin with Amy playing around while cleaning the poll. I continue to walk toward the guardhouse humming, and I grinned to see uncle Jino not far from me.

 

"Uncle, what are you doing there?"  I called out walking toward him smiling.

 

"Picking some pumpkin, Yuri asked me to pick some for her. She said she will make a pumpkin soup for dinner later. What are you doing here, and where's your pet wolf?" He asked chuckling.

 

"Being possessive, and sulking again. I'm sure he's with uncle Dongwook throwing tantrums again." I huffed.

 

"Poor Dongwook, but Prince Jiyong is so cute when he's Jealous."

 

"Don't call him cute when he's listening because he'll get mad."

 

"I know about it, that's why I'm calling him cute because he's not here. That werewolf like a kid,  sometimes."

 

"Not only sometimes, always. Does all werewolves like that towards their mate uncle?"

 

"Yes, but Jiyong is more possessive because the pull to the royal is stronger than ordinary werewolves. And I admire him for his self-control. Usually, normal werewolves mark their mate,  a week after they meet. The longest is one month and royal, usually is as soon as they meet their mate, but with Prince Jiyong its been so many years but until now he never marks you. Just think how hard it was for him. A pull is a very strong force urging a werewolf to mark his mate, and it was tiring and exhausting restraining yourself. Please just understand him, he was just like that because you still do not bear his mark  to show other male werewolves that you belong to him, and he doesn't trust other males around you."

 

"He doesn't trust me too?"

 

"He trusted you of course. The male around you he doesn't trust."

 

"Uncle, do you have a mate?"

 

"I didn't meet my mate yet, but she's dead already."

 

"You didn't meet her? Then how did you know that she was dead?"

 

"Mate can feel if his/her mate is dead already. It felt like half of your heart died too. It so painful but eventually gone after a few minutes. I'm over with it already. It's been a long time. It's a little bit easier to get over it because I didn't meet her."

 

"I'm sorry uncle." I felt bad for him. He wasn't even given a chance to meet his mate before it was taken away from him.

 

"I'm fine now. You go ahead. I just send this squash to Yunhee, then I'll follow you. Your pet needs some hugging and kissing to stop his tantrums. I'm sure Dongwook ear is now bleeding from his ranting."

 

"Okay, uncle." I giggled and made my way toward the guardhouse, but I shrieked in fright when a wolf jumped in front of me from the bushes not far away from me.

 

"Uncle!!! I fell on the ground hard, and the wolf hovered me. "Helpppp!!!! I screamed and I cried in pain when the wolf bites my arms. 

 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw uncle Jino in his wolf form jumped at the wolf on top of me knocking the wolf off me, and they fought. 

 

I struggled to stand up, crying in pain. My arm was bleeding. 

 

"Dara run." I heard Amy screamed running toward us shifting into her wolf mid-air with Nanny Yuri behind her. I run toward the guardhouse, but another wolf appeared behind a tree blocking my path. I run to my right avoiding the wolf. I saw Amy tackled the wolf, and I cried more. I run as fast as I can but I screamed in fright when I lost my balance and fell on the slope area near the stream, and I rolled I don't know how long. I just felt I'm rolling nonstop, and I felt every sharp edge of stone and tree branches scrape my skin until everything slowly turn into darkness.

 

 

Jiyong keeps ranting about how much he hated Inho. How he wanted to kill him, and Dongwook, Jay, and Kush just listen to him. He's been like that since they arrived thirty minutes ago, and it been hours now but he's still ranting non-stop.

 

"I hate that Inho. Does my beating to him before doesn't scare him? Does he want me to broke all his bones so that he can't stand again, to stop him from approaching Dara? That stupid human wanted some bruises and pain in his body?"

 

"Jiyong enough," Dongwook said.

 

"No, I'm not done yet. That Inho will get what he wanted."

 

"My Prince please our ears hurt already. You've been ranting there for hours now. You're not tired? Because us, we're tired already." Kush and Jay nodded their head in agreement.

 

"But Inho getting into my nerve he always beside my mate, and I wanted to snap his head off and......They all tense up when they heard a howl.

 

"It's Jino."  They all quickly ran where the howl came from, and they saw Jino, Amy, and Yuri wolf fighting the three wolves, and two others already dead on the ground.  Kush, Dongwook, and Jay quickly help them while Jiyong runs toward the house.

 

"Jiyong!!! Jino called out panting now in his human form. Jiyong stops from his track and looks at him.

 

"You didn't see Dara? He runs toward the guardhouse when these wolves appear." 

 

"No, we didn't see her."

 

"She's bleeding when she left. One of the wolves bit her arm.

 

"Dara she's at the stream." Chaerin cried running toward them. Jiyong quickly speeds off toward the stream, and his eyes water to see her laying at the side of the stream covered with blood.

 

"Dara!!! He runs to her and quickly feels her heart, and was relieved to hear her heartbeat. He scooped her up, and run back home, and brought her to her father's clinic with Chaerin following behind him.

 

"Call uncle. Chaerin call uncle." Jiyong panicked seeing the blood on Dara's wounded arm.

 

"I already called him, a few minutes ago. He's on the way."

 

"Why we didn't smelt them? Why we didn't felt their presence?" Jiyong asked pacing back, and forth in front of unconscious Dara.

 

"I'm sorry my Prince. I could have warned you if my vision was accurate in time and places. When, and what time it's going to happen. I should have prevented this to happen." Chaerin cried.

 

"Don't blame yourself it's not your fault." Jiyong cooed and pulled her in his embrace.

 

"Where's Dara?" Doctor Park asked bursting inside the door. "Dara!! He runs beside her, and quickly feels her pulse.

 

"I'm sorry uncle."

 

"Forget about it. Come on help me. Get my tools box hurry." Jiyong quickly scampered, and pulled out the toolbox from the cabinet, and put it down at the table beside the operating table. Teddy wears gloves and stood beside his daughter, and hurriedly works on her wounds. 

 

It took him an hour to tend all her wounds because, except the bite on her arms, she also has some little deep wounds on other parts of her body caused by some sharp stone, and tree branches when she rolled down at the slope area near the stream.

 

She was now inside her room laying above her bed still unconscious.  Jiyong and Doctor Park were sitting at the edge of her bed while Dongwook was sitting on the couch at the corner, and the other was outside guarding in case there are other werewolves appear.

 

"Who are they, uncle?" Jiyong asked breaking the silence around them.

 

"They're from the silver moon pack," Dongwook answered.

 

"And why they're here?"

 

"They want the Seer."

 

"Is there anyone left alive?"

 

"Yes, one my Prince."

 

"I want to see him."

 

"You can't?" Dongwook quickly said. They quickly gasped when he half shift.

 

"Jiyong!!! Mr. Park quickly held his arm. "Calm down. Calm down." 

 

"They hurt her." 

 

"Calm down. Look at yourself." Mr. Park said. This is the first time they saw him half shift. His claws come out as well as his canine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter