004

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

 

"Hon, can you watch Dara for a while? I'll just buy diapers at the store in the neighborhoods. I forgot to buy it when we went to the grocery store yesterday.

 

"Okay, Hon. How about Jiyong where is the little pup?" Mrs. Park chuckled. He adores Jiyong like her own son

 

"In the nursery with Dara, he's playing with his ball."

 

"Okay, I'll just finish these papers and I'll be up at the nursery room." Mrs. Park plant a kiss on her husband's cheek then left. She walked at the side of the street humming a song she usually sings to Dara and Jiyong smiling.

 

She's a few minutes away from the store when she heard a growled, and her eyes widened to see Jiyong running toward her whimpering in fears with a werewolf following behind him.

 

"Jiyong!! She runs back and quickly hides him behind her, and protectively stood in front of him. He whined, trembling in fear seeing a huge werewolf in front of them.

 

A werewolf in front of them slowly shifted to his human form, and Mrs. Park's eyes widen when she recognized the man,  he's one of the King elders. 

 

"So, this is the King was hiding a cursed werewolf. The Queen gives birth to a cursed werewolf and hides it to everyone even though he was a threat to our race. That pup should be dead." 

 

"No, no, please. He did nothing. This pup is not a monster, please don't kill him. We will leave and go very far away, and never come back,  just please don't hurt him."

 

"No, he needs to die while he was still young or he'll destroy everyone." He shifted back into his wolf form and jump to Mrs. Park. She quickly picked up Jiyong and run, to the forest where's there's no human can see them, and away from her family. She shifted into her wolf form, and hide Jiyong behind her. She faced the wolf and tried to fight him even though she knows that she can't stand a fight with the elder. She fell on the ground with the elder growling at her threatening her not to fight anymore, but Mrs. Park snarled back and pushed the wolf off her. 

 

Jiyong trembled at the corner whining. He stepped back when the huge wolf bites Mrs. Park's hind legs. She whimpered in pain and tried to break free. She sunk her canine on the wolf's front paw, causing the wolf to let her go. Jiyong quickly went to Mrs. Park but she quickly pushed him away using her paws. He whimpered and tried to go to her again, but Mrs. Park snarled and growled at him. He whined whimpering, then he runs as fast as he can to go back home. The wolf tried to run after him but Mrs. Park quickly block his way and bite on his side, but the wolf bites on her neck and throws her into the nearest tree. She whimpered in pain, bleeding she tried to stand up but her legs give up and she fell again and she shifted back into her human form. 

 

***

 

Jiyong arrived home, and he barks and barks until Mr. Park step out of the front door annoyed.

 

"Jiyong where have you been, and you're so loud. You're waking up Dara?" He scolded him but his heart pounded instantly to see blood on his fur. "Where have you been? Did you follow your mom?"  He screamed now scared for his wife's safety. Jiyong whimpered then barked and run toward the gate.

 

"Jiyong come back here." He screamed, and he came back running beside him. He growled, bark, whine and run back and forth at the gate, and him, as if asking him to follow him.

 

"Dongwook."

 

"Yes sir," Dongwook answered running toward him.

 

Call the other to check what was happening. Jiyong came back with blood on him. Check on my wife. I'm sure he followed her out."

 

"Yes sir."

 

"Yuri."

 

"Yes, Doctor Park." 

 

"Watch Dara, and bring Jiyong inside."

 

"Yes, Doctor Park." Yuri quickly scooped Jiyong up who wiggled free from her hand, and growled at her.

 

"Jiyong get inside." Mr. Park screamed. "Don't let him out." He said and race outside following Dongwook, the other snipping the air. After ten minutes of running, they halted in the middle of the forest. Mr. Park's heart sunk to see his bleeding wife.

 

"Nara!! Mr. Park cried running toward her and pulled her in his arm. She whimpered in pain catching her breath.

 

"Hon!! She weakly whispered. "One elder is here. He saw Jiyong. You need to catch him. He'll kill Jiyong." 

 

"Don't talk. Let's go back home. I'll tend your wound, and you'll be fine."

 

"No, Hon. I can't make it anymore. Just find the elder."

 

"No, you'll make it, and don't worry about the elder, Dongwook and the other are after him." He scooped her up, and she whimpered in pain. Mr. Park raced back home and brought his wife inside his clinic. He placed her on top of his operating table and grabbed everything he needed. 

 

"Hon, take care of our baby, and Jiyong. I love you, Hon, I love you so much, our daughter and Jiyong. Don't blame Jiyong for what happened, Okay? He doesn't know." She weakly whispered before her breath left her.

 

"No, No Nara!!! Mr. Park bawled and held his lifeless wife tightly in his embrace. "Wake up, wake up please." He sobbed. 

 

"Sir." Dongwook burst at the door.

 

"You caught him?"

 

"Yes, sir." 

 

"Bring him in." He stood up and covered his wife with a white cloth drying his tears. Then sat at his desk waiting for Dongwook to come back face void with emotion.

 

A few minutes after. Dongwook and Jay came back with a werewolf with them. 

 

"Let me go. You human you'll pay for this." He threatened. Mr. Park picked up his scalpel and stub it on his chest. The wolf screamed in pain blood gushed out from his wound.

 

"I'll pay. You're the one who will pay for killing my wife." He screamed and stub him again. 

 

"You'll regret this human. You'll pay for hiding that cursed werewolf. He will kill you in the end." He screamed. "He will kill everyone."

 

"You'll wrong because the prince was the one to save everyone, to the kind of you." Mr. Park screamed and stub him again and again until his breath left him.  Mr. Park slumped on the floor bawling. 

 

***

 

"Uncle." A tear fell from Jiyong eyes. Mr. Park smiles and hugs him. 

 

"Don't blame yourself. I'm not blaming you for what happened. It meant to happened and no one to blame. 

 

"It's my fault. I shouldn't follow her out."

 

"Jiyong you only fourteenth-month old at that time. You still don't know what you are doing. It's not your fault."

 

"I'm sorry uncle. I'm so sorry." He cried.

 

"Jiyong forget about it. It's all in the past, and it's been a long time. The only thing you can do now is to make sure the curse will never happen."

 

"Okay, uncle. I'll make sure of that."

 

 

***

 

As soon as I wake up I take a bath and run downstairs.

 

"Morning nanny,  where's Daddy?"

 

"He went to work already."

 

"Okay, where Jiyong?" I sat on my chair, and nanny put my food in front of me.

 

"I think he's outside." Nanny answered and went back to what she was doing. I stood up and went outside.

 

"Jiyong, Jiyonggggg!! Where are you? It's breakfast time." I called out but no Jiyong's appeared. "Jiyonggggg!!! 

 

"Dara, maybe he's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter