020

THE CURSED PRINCE OF WEREWOLVES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You belong to the royal because you are royal."  Chaerin words rang loudly in my mind. I am a royal? How? I looked at everyone, but like me, they are all surprised to hear what Chaerin said just now, except for the one person, my father who quickly avoided my eyes when I look at him.


"Daddy, you, you have known about this, don't you?" I asked, but I'm sure he knows about it because he can't look at me in the eyes. I just want to hear it from his lips to confirm.


"Princess." He held my hand, but I pulled it away from his hold, and cradle it on my lap. I felt betrayed right now, and it pains me inside because it was my father who lied to me.


I say hurt in his eyes as soon as I snatch my hand from his hold. I wanted to grab his hand and say sorry, but I held myself. I wanted to hear the story behind what Chaerin told us, and I want to hear it now. He took a deep breath, and let out a shaky breath. 


"This is the thing I feared to happen." He started. "Princess after I tell you everything, always remember, you are my daughter. I love you so much, and I am willing to give up my life for you." My eyes instantly brimmed with tears, and my heart pounded inside. Jiyong squeezed my hand that he was holding, but right now it doesn't calm me down. 
 

I looked at my father who was sadly looking at me. He took a deep breath again, and pulled the chair from his table, and brought it in front of me. He sits there, then held my other hand. This time I didn't pull it from his hold. 


"I saw your mother in the forest when I'm heading home from the castle bleeding. She was badly wounded. I saw her near the road hiding behind the trees.  I instantly stopped my car and went to her to help her, but she tried to run, but she was too weak to do so. I told her that I won't hurt her, that I'll help her. After a lot of convincing she give up, and let me lead her to my car. I brought her home and tended her wounds. She has a lot of claw wounds all over her body, and she lost so much blood, but she heals very fast, faster than a normal werewolf. 


She doesn't talk and just cries. I'm just relieved that she eat every food that I gave her. She's been two weeks in my home when the queen gives birth. I reluctantly left her, hoping that she won't leave. 


I come back home at night carrying the pup Jiyong in my arms, and I am so relieved that she doesn't leave. As soon as she saw Jiyong in my arms a small smile appeared on her lips, and for the first time, she talks.


I look at Jiyong, as well as the other before our eyes return to my father. My father entwined our finger, then took a deep breath. 


"As soon as she saw Jiyong, she instantly knows that he was a cursed wolf." I gasped,  and I looked at Jiyong for a moment then look back at my father.


"She took Jiyong from my arms and cradled him in her chest, with a smile playing on her lips. She kissed his head once in a while, and hum a song every time Jiyong whine. I just looked at her surprised standing there beside her.


"What is his name?" She asked.

"Jiyong." I instantly answered still staring at her.


"Jiyong?" She repeats what I said smiling. "My little prince." She said after a few minutes. I asked her how did she know that Jiyong is a cursed wolf, and a prince, but she just smiles at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter