Sleepover

From America to Korea

[Junhyung]

I walked up to Amandas door with me and Doo Joons pajamas and travel kits. I am so nervous. “Hey, you’re here.” Amanda said cutely “yeah” I said as I walked through the door. “Im just going to go give Doo Joon his things and then I’ll be back.” I said as I walked towards Megans room. . “Its Junhyung, can I come in?” I said “Yeah come on in!” Megan said. “Heres your Pajamas and your travel kit.” I said and walked out the door. “Thanks Hyung” Doo Joon said before I shut the door. I walked out to the living room and Amanda wasn’t there. I checked the kitchen she wasn’t there either. “Amanda Where are you?” I yelled. “Im in my room. Come on it.” She yelled back. I walked in her room and she was on her bed doing something on her laptop. I went and sat next to her. She was on facebook. “Whatcha doin?” I asked her and kissed her on her cheek. “I was checking my facebook, But im a little preoccupied now.” She said as she turned and we kissed. I layed her down and we kissed for a while. It Was Amazing. “Thanks for letting me come over.” I said after we stopped kissing. “Anytime” She said as I wrapped my arms around her back. “So whos Halle?” I asked. Amanda got on facebook and went to her profile so that I could see the picture of her and Amanda. “ Back when I lived in America. She was one of my best friends. We use to chill in her basement and listen to B2st, Shinee, and Big Bang. We would play video games all night. She was tight. Halle and I introduced Megan to Kpop and would make up jokes about it.” She said smiling. “I can’t wait to meet her.” I replied with a smile also. “Shes going to die when G Dragon picks her up tommorow.” She laughed. “Why do you say that?” I questioned. “ She was obsessed with him back in America.” She laughed again. “Lets stop talking about Halle and get some sleep. We got to wake up early tommorrow.” I said as I pulled her under the covers and turned off the lights. I wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep.

[Amanda]

Halles coming over tommorow… Yeahhhhh. “Hey, you’re here.” I said cutely “yeah” Junhyung said as he walked through the door. “Im just going to go give Doo Joon his things and then I’ll be back.” He said as he walked towards Megans room. and I walked towards mine. “Amanda Where are you?” Junhyung yelled. “Im in my room. Come on it.” I yelled back. He walked in my room and I was on my bed Checking my facebook on my laptop. he came and sat next to me. “Whatcha doin?” He asked me and kissed me on my cheek. I was blushing. “I was checking my facebook, But im a little preoccupied now.” I said as I turned and we kissed. He layed me down and we kissed for a while. It Was Amazing. “Thanks for letting me come over.” He said after we stopped kissing. “Anytime” I said as He wrapped his arms around my back. “So whos Halle?” He asked. We sat and I got on facebook and went to her profile so that he could see the picture of Halle and I. “ Back when I lived in America. She was one of my best friends. We use to chill in her basement and listen to B2st, Shinee, and Big Bang. We would play video games all night. She was tight. Halle and I introduced Megan to Kpop and would make up jokes about it.” I said smiling. “I can’t wait to meet her.” He replied with a smile also. “Shes going to die when G Dragon picks her up tommorow.” I laughed. “Why do you say that?” He questioned. “ She was obsessed with him back in America.” I laughed again. “Lets stop talking about Halle and get some sleep. We got to wake up early tommorrow.” He said as he pulled me under the covers and turned off the lights. he wrapped his arms around me again and we fell asleep. What an amazing day. I cant stop thinking about it.

**Dream**

“Amanda what would you do if you met junhyung?” Megan asked me. “I WOULD WIG OUT. I’m the joker do you hear my name” I said then some one who was not Junhyung walked in.

“No Im the joker.” The laggit joker said as he walked over to Megan and slit . “MEGAN…SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. SOMEONE CALL 911.” I screamed but no one heard me. “Now whos the Joker?” He said as he walked towards me. “Please don’t. Please oh god please don’t. I’m Begging you. Please leave me Alone. SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE. CALL 911.” I screamed and pleaded. “Lets stop that screaming of your shall we.” The Joker said as he pulled out duct tape and tied me to a chair. “ Now lets see that smile.” He said. I refused. “Fine. I guess I’ll have to make you smile” he said. I could feel the blade running across my face. He cut my skin from the sides of my mouth to my cheekbones. I tried screaming stop but all I could see now is darkness.

“Amanda, Wake up its ok. Im here. Wake up.” Junhyung said as he shook me. “Its fine. Just breathe.” He said. I opened my eyes and felt my face. I was crying. That was a freakin’ scary dream. “Im fine. Just had a nightmear. Sorry for worring you.” I said as I smiled at him. “Do you want to talk about it?” He asked as he hugged me sweetly.

[Doo Joon]

I went into Megans bathroom and got changed. My pajamas were blue, white, and black stripped pants and my rugby shirt which were my favorite pajamas. I walked out and Megan had got changed too. She was wearing gray Air Force sweatpants and a purple Clay swimming shirt. So shes a swimmer. That’s cute. “So you swim?” I asked her. “Yep. I swam when I was 11 and my Junior and Senior year of high school. Did you play Rugby?” She asked smiling at me. I wonder if sports are a turn on for her? “A little with Dong woon. So what did you swim?” I asked very curiously. I bet she did butterfly. “I was the 500 freestyle swimmer. I like to swim” she said. “I bet you have pictures. Let me see.” I asked. “Fine, but only because I trust you.” She went over to her desk and picked out the album that said SWIM=LIFE. “Don’t laugh. Promise” She made me swear. “I promise.” We flipped through the pictures. She had either a happy or competive face. it was cute. We looked through most of the pictures. “Do you want something to drink. Im going to go get some water!” She asked while she started to get up. “Um yeah ill take some water too, if you don’t mind.” I asked sweetly. “Sure thing.” She said and walked out of the room. I grabbed another photo album that said Military ball.

Who the is this. Why is he the first picture? Is that her ex boyfriend. Is this her first love. I wonder if she still likes him. “Heres you water.” She said as she walked through the door. “Who is this. Is he your ex?” I asked as I took my water. “Why are you jealous?” she asked. I didn’t know if she was playing around or being serious. “No. of course not” I said like a man. of course I was. why wouldn’t I be. I don’t keep my ex girlfriends pictures. “Good, and to answer your question. No hes not. He was my best Guy friend in Rotc.” She said as she smiled and looked at the picture. There was a picture of her ex among these pictures but he was also a really good friend and he saved her life. Id keep a picture of one of my ex’s if they saved my life too. “I trust him enough not to like anymore than a friend. I would never date him again. Hes a prick.” She reassured me. “How did you get so good at poker?” I asked. “The first picture you saw. The one you thought I was dating..” She said as I nodded my head. “He taught me. When I was a freshman. Everyday before school a group of would play before classes so I learned.” Megan said as she flipped through another photo album..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes--the pic of the couple is not me...i found it off line. she does look similar to me though