Gone

From America to Korea

Megan's POV

I drove Amanda to Junhyungs barial sight and decided I should visit Doo Joon. Before I left I handed Amanda the note from Junhyung and got back into the car. I was terrified at the thought to see him but I think its best. I left and drove 5 more minutes down the curvy path to the burial sight of Yoon Doo Joon. I stopped the car and hesitated to get out. I gripped the steering wheel and could feel my body tremble. I got out of the car and walked to the tombstone. I collapsed to my knee's and cried my eyes. "Doo Joon, I miss you. I'm sorry I didnt come sooner. You will always be my first love, my best friend, and always in my heart. I know you want me to move on so I will try my best. I'll never forget...ever. I love you, you over competitive, crazy, handsome man. Good Bye Yoon Doo Joon." I said in between tears. "Ring Ring" I picked up my phone as I got up and walked towards the car. "Megan, where are you?" Hyun Joong oppa asked. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Oppa could you do me a favor?" I asked . "Sure." He said.

 

Kim Hyun Joongs POV

"Watch out for Amanda." She said as I started panicing. She hung up the phone and I booked it home. I tried calling her back but she didnt respond. I called Choi. "Yobosayho?" He answered. "Have you seen Megan or Amanda? Its urgent!" I basically speed talked through the phone. "Im sorry I havent seen them. I have nothing to do with Amanda anymore." He said as he hung up. I then called Kikwang knowing he'd probably know what to do. "KIKWANG...MEGAN IS GONE. SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. AISHHHH!" I yelled through the phone. 

 

Megans POV

I drove to the house and got my suitcases and packed them. No one was at the house. The family went sight seeing, which means, perfect chance for me. I needed to get away and sort things out. I got my things and called a cab. When the cab finally arrived I got in. "To the airport please." I said and he drove off. I know I should of told them where I was going but I needed to do this and I know they would of made me change my mind. When we arrived to the Airport I walked up to the ticket line and bought a one way ticket to the United States. I would land in Flordia then hop on a plan back to Indiana. I borded my plane and said goodbye for now to my home in Korea.