Going Crazy

From America to Korea

Megan's POV

I ran up to Hyun Joong oppa and tackled him to the ground. "Oppa, Amanda's gone crazy....are you sure you shouldnt check her into the hospital... Nothings wrong with me. Which by the way... ! WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME. Besides me seeing ghosts and what not." I said as I slapped his chest. He smiled at me. "Megan, Im going to take Amanda outside to have her looked at ok. Just go lay down in  bed alright." He said as he flashed me a smile. "Ok oppa." I said as I walked to my bed and plopped down. I the T.v. and Ghost Adventures was on. "I should totally call zack and have him come check this out." I said to myself.

 

Amanda's POV

The doctor and I walked out to the hallway. "Megan seems to believe that she is still in the dream that occured in her comatic state." He said. "So what can we do?" I asked. "Well there arnt many options. Except to give her the hard reality. We're going to need Doo Joon to come in and Ill bring my wife. If you can find the accident report that could help alot. There may be some...how do I say this....Side effects. She may go crazy, she could go silent and not talk for a long time. Its hard telling, each patient is diffrent. There will be alot of symptoms leading to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, in which she'll relive the event. Its going to be quite hard. My guess is that she wont handle it well... She could possible go back into a coma." He told me. "I dropped to the ground. I felt the tears start falling. "AMANDA!" Junhyung yelled.  He ran to me and helped me get up. "Are you ok?" He asked with a great deal of concern written all over his face. I shook my head to gather my thoughts. This is a dream it has to be. "Wheres Doo Joon?" I asked. He was behind the doctor...In shock. " Doo Joon..." I said. Tears were streaming down his face. His face and body frozen. "Why is this happening... This isnt real.....It cant be." He said as he walked towards Megan's Room. "Doctor....well do this tommorow if thats okay" I said as I ceased my thoughts. I looked towards Junhyung and began crying in his shoulder.

 

Megan's POV

"Zach...You're so crazy." I said. I heard the door open. I looked over. "KYA! WHY ARE YOU BACK. WHY DO YOU CHOOSE TO HAUNT ME!!!!" I yelled. He was crying. "Doo Joon, even though your a ghost.....Im sorry if I made you cry...." I said. "Megan, if this is a joke...please stop...its not funny." He said. "I looked at the ghost with a puzzled look on my face. "What are you talking about. This is a joke. Bro, you are a ghost... You left me. You got into that accident. I burried you. I placed flowers on your grave. I cried for days. The baby died. This is a joke. Are you ing kidding me?" I said. He grabbed my face. "MEGAN, SNAP OUT OF IT GOD DAMMIT." He said as the tears kept falling from his eyes. "THERE IS NOTHING TO SNAP OUT OF. YOU ARE A ING GHOST. YOU ARE NOT REAL." I yelled back. He grabbed my hand and placed it upon his face. "DOES THIS FEEL LIKE A GHOST. IM REAL MEGAN." He said. "I dont believe you. This is all a dream." I said as I got up and ran out of the room.