Homesick

From America to Korea

[Megan]

OMG HE KISSED ME TWICE. after they left I went straight to my room and screamed into the first pillow I saw. I my ipod and listened to we belong together by big bang. I was so excited. I started unpacking boxes when I saw a box that said AMANDA AND MEGAN. “AMANDA COME HERE.” I yelled at the top of my lungs “WHAT DO YOU WANT” she yelled back at me. “ WE GOT A BOX WITH BOTH OUR NAMES ON IT” I screemed back she walked into the room and cut open the box with a pair of box cutters. when the box was opened we were both hesitant to open it.”You look first” amanda said impatiently. I looked and there were pictures with a note. I grabbed the note. “Dear meggie and mandy, We love you so much. we tried to be inconspicuos, but we thought this is the best way and the best thing we could give you. These are the pictures we gathered from everyone and theres a bit of money in there to. Hope you enjoy. Love lots, your parents. P.S. MAKE SURE YOU CALL US.” Amanda was crying. when we finished packing at 4:30 in the morning we decided to look through the pictures after the b2st guys left. So we went to sleep My alarm clock went off at 12:30 pm and I got up and made food for amanda and I. I made toast and bacon. it was good. “Amanda wake up.” I said when I walked into her room. after we ate I called my parents.

[phonecall]

home:Hello

me: Hi its Megan

home: OMG EVERYONE ITS MEGAN , PUT HER ON SPEAKER. megan your on speaker.

me: oh ok

home: how is it, have you been eating, did u get the package.

me: its nice, very welcomind. and yes ive been eating. and I really loved the package

home: that’s good. were proud of you.

me: Well im going to get going. I’ll call soon ok. Love ya bye.

home: We love you too. Bye

[Junhyung]

What is it about this girl that makes me this crazy. Shes even in my dreams. GAHHHHHH. Maybe this isnt a bad thing. “Who is it?” Doo Joon Said“Its Junhyung.” I said quietly. “How do you feel about Megan?” I said as I walked through the door. “Well, there isn’t really a word for it.” Doo Joon said honestly. “What do you mean?” I asked him. “Well, when im with her it seems like I could hold her in my arms forever. It feels like theres never enough time to spend with her. I love all the little arguments we get in. I Love how independent she is. I can’t stop looking at her when im with her. I can’t ever get her off my mind. Basically my life revolves around her. I exspecially love how when she smiles the world seems to be smiling too. I don’t know. Corny right. Why do you ask?” he said curiously. “It’s Amanda. I feel that when im with her time stops. I cant ever stop thinking about her. Shes always there to listen and help and she beautiful inside and out. I think I’m fallin for her. I Wish there was just a day that I could spend with just the two of us and everything would be simple so I just could understand. I want to tell her how I feel but I’m afraid that she doesn’t feel the same. You know what I mean?” I said so seriously. He really likes her. We practically feel the same way. Its almost like he’d reading my mind about Amanda “Yeah I gotcha” He said back smiling.

[Amanda]

Im so nervous. ALL OF B2ST IS COMING TO MY HOUSE. OMG WHAT TO DO…. “MEGAN…WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!” I yelled as I walked out of my room into the already unpacked house. “Megan?” I said with suspision “Im in my Room!” She yelled back. Somethings up. The house looks great and she hasn’t ate theres no dishes. “Are you Ok?” I said as I walked through her bedroom door. She was looking through the box of pictures that our family sent us. She was crying. “Do you remember when we use to go to the park every Easter when we went to Aunt Judys and Uncle Martines?” She asked me while tears fell from her eyes. “Yeah with Bockie, Katie, Kathleen, Jeremy, Ray, and Mackenzie.” I said smiling as I walked over and sat on her bed. “I miss them.” She said with so much sorrow on her face. “I know me too, but on the plus side B2st is coming over in about a hour and a half.” I said trying to cheer her up. “I’m not feeling well im just going to sit here and sleep. Im sorry.” She said and turned off her lights and shut her curtians. I walked out of the room. whos calling me?

**Phone covo**

me: Hello

Jh: Hey Amanda

me: Oh hey whats up?

Jh: Doo Joon is trippin. Do you know why megan hasn’t answered his calls. He called her like 10 million times.

me: Shes…..Well um… I think shes Homesick. She went through this box of pictures our parents sent her and I went to talk to her and she was crying. Not like happy crying like depressed crying. I tried to cheer her up but she said she wasn’t feeling well and went to sleep.

Jh: That . hummm. What to do. Do you want the guys to come another day?

me: No Its cool. Maybe they’ll cheer her up.

Jh: Ight. Sorry I also have another thing to ask you.

me: Yeah whats up

Jh: You know that park neer your house?

me: Yeah. why?

Jh: Could you Meet me there in a Hour.

Me: Yeah sure

Jh: Ight I’ll see you then but, I g2g okay

me: okay see you. Byeee.

I hung up. That was weird. I wonder why he wants to go to the park. Who knows. Great Megan, Now I got to cook and unpack the rest of my room by myself. Way to be Emo. Gahhhh so annoying. I don’t understand how she can go from Happy to Emo like that. Oh well.

[Doo Joon]

Megan Pick up. <59th time Dialing Megan> Why isnt she picking up. “Did Amanda say anything Hyung? Megan hates me doesn’t she. I knew it.” I said Frantically. “Doo Joon, Amanda said she was going through a box of pictures that their parents sent them. Amanda walked in and she was crying. It really hit her. Amanda thinks shes really homesick. Megan told her that she was sick and then she went to sleep. Im sorry.” Hyung siad with so much compassion. What should I do what if Megan gets up and decideds to leave. Im not gonna let that happen. “Where are you going?” Hyung said as I walked through the door to my car.

20 Minutes later

“ Oh hey Doo Joon” Amanda said. “ Where is she?” I said as I walked through the door looking for her. she must be in her room. “Shes in her room” she said as I walked towards her door “she doesn’t want to be disturbed” Amanda said. I didn’t care. I opened the door gently. I see her. Shes crying. I shut the door and walked towards her bed and climbed in and laid next to her. “Are you ok.” I said with worry. “I miss them so much” she said and turned and cradled into my chest crying. “I know. Im here. Cry it all out. You can tell me anything. Im here.” I said trying to calm her down. “Im s-s-sorry.” She said sobbing. It was cute and sad at the same time. How is that possible. “ Its okay. It happens. haha.” I said smiling. I kissed her on the top of her head. She Cried for a while and fell asleep in my arms. I hope when she wakes up that she’ll be okay. The door opened. Amanda was there telling me to get out my phone. I put my phone on silent. I didn’t want to wake Megan up.

**TEXT CONVO**

A: That was sweet what u did

me: Thanks.

A: Theres something u should know about Megan

me: Whats that?

A: Megan… Shes very protective. she doesn’t trust easily. I don’t know why but she trusted you enough for you 2 to go out. It baffles me. Don’t take it wrong. Megan would literally jump in front of a bus to save her family or her friends. No exaduration. Family Is the most important thing to her. Her friends are part of her her family too. I think that’s why she misses home so much.

me: Why are you telling me this?

A: Because I think that she loves you. Idk. but even if megan is pissed she smiles is someone mentions you name. Idk.

Me: Thank you. Amanda. I also have something to tell u.

A: Whats that

Me: Hyung and I were talking today and he really likes you. He just doesn’t know how to tell you.

A: I wonder if that’s why he wants me to go to the park in 15 minutes?

Me: Idk. But good luck