Candy Makes Everything Better

From America to Korea

Junhyung's POV

I sat in the hospital room while Amanda got stitches on her chin and got her ankle checked out. Mostly we were quiet becuase she was worried about Megan. She tries to cover it up by making jokes but I can tell she wants to let go and just cry but I dont think she will do it in front of me because she has cried a lot recently and she doesn't want to worry me. Once she was done being checked out and the doctor left we were told to wait in the room, now was my chance. I squeezed her hand gently causing her to look at me, smile, and tilt her head questioningly.

"whatsup?" she asked 

"Are you sure you dont need anything? Water? a snack?........some candy?" Once she heard it her eyes widened. Gotcha.

"....candy sounds good" She could never resist the option of candy. I stood up and planted a kiss on her forehead. I put both hands on the sides of her face locking eyes with  her. 

"It's ok" I tried to portray to her that now she could cry freely while I was gone, whether she understood or not is a mystery though because she is kind of dense. She looked at me for awhile studying my face then lightly nodded her head. I leaned down once more this time touching my lips to hers. I let go of her face making my way to the door.

"Junhyung..." I turned around to see her eyes already becoming red. "thank you..... for everything."

".........anytime" I said as I winked at her, oppened the door, and left. After that I pretty much just hung around the lobby reading random magazines and trying to waste as much time as possible to let her vent completely. I finaly went and found a vending machine and was making my way back to her room when i saw hyung and Megan walking down the hospital hand in hand. Thank god.  

"Is she okay?" I asked hyung 

"yeah.... she knows" he told me. He didnt look happy but he didn't exactly look upset either just kind of calm I guess. I looked at Megan and she seemed to be ok. 

"Where's Panda?" 

I pointed to the room I left Amanda in and watched as Megan made her way to the door slowly letting go of Doojoon's hand. Just before she walked in she got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. 

Amanda filled me in a bit as to what was going on with her, from what I gather Megan was just having a hard time deciphering between her dream and the real world. So I guess that means that Megan remembers everything that happened in her dream. I wonder what happened in it.

Amanda's POV

Thank god Junhyung knows me so well. I don't know how much longer I could have held back the tears honestly. But I had cried for a good 30 minutes now so I'm ok now. How long was he going to pretend to get me candy. The door started oppening and Megan's head popped in and all my worries flew out the window when she smiled at me. 

"I fell......AND YOU DIDN"T HELP ME!!!! YOU ARE SO SELFISH!"