Whats happening

From America to Korea

Megan's POV

I walked into the kitchen to the smell of pancakes, patatoes, bacon, and watermelon. "AMANDA BREAKFAST IS READY!" I yelled as I only saw oppa. "Megan..who's Amanda?" He asked me. "Amanda...my cousin....shes dating Choi....The alcoholic?" I asked. "Megan, You've been here alone....for 3 years. except for when you left to see your friend. Are you okay.." He asked. "NO YOUR LYING." I went and busted through the room that was "Amandas" All i saw was workout equipment. I ran through the house looking at every picture. No sight of here. "I remember her..." I said. "Megan~ah lets go to the hospital." Oppa said as he picked me up from the ground. He walked me out of the house and placed me in the car. 

(at the hospital)

Kim Hyun Joongs POV

" Were taking her in for a MRI." The doctor said. I sat in the waiting room and pondered what could be happening. I hope its nothing serious. I tapped my feet and twiddled my thumbs as I waited for the doctor to come out and hopefully give me some good news. I saw the patients passing and the tears flowing from a widowed woman. I thought of all the memories we had together. Our first date, The first kiss, The day I proposed, Our first night in our home together.  Why do I always get the bad luck. I hate this . "Mr. Kim." The doctor called me. I walked down to him and entered the little room. "We found a tumor in her brain. Its impossible to take out. This explains the made up people and the freaking out. Now it wont be uncommon for her to forget things or make up stories and believe them. Her dreams will begin to feel realistic. Now we want to see her freaquently to monitor the tumor. She doesnt have long. A month at most...and thats pushing it....Im so sorry." He said.  That was it I broke down in to tears. I felt them flowing like a river. "Son, I wouldnt recommend telling her.....She will probably have more violent outburst." He said and left the room. "I looked through the window and saw them taking her off the MRI. I stepped out the door, wiped my eyes, and tried to put a smile on my face. 

Megans POV

I waited for them to get done with this stupid scan. Im not crazy....I remember her. She was part of me. Plus this thing is ING COLD! I got off the slab and walked towards the door. "Are we done?" I asked. "Yes ma'am. Here are your clothes you may change." The nurse said as she handed me a bag with all my stuff in it. I put back on my clothes and walked out of the room to see Hyun joong oppa. He smiled but something was wrong. His eyes were blood shot and swollen. I walked up to him and ran my thumbs under his eyes. "Oppa, whats wrong." I asked as I kept my thumbs. He grabbed my hand a kissed it. "Nothing, I tried the pepper test while I waited." He said. "Oppa...What the is the pepper test?" I asked. "You try and swallow a spoonful of pepper....It ing ." He said as he laughed that oh so dorky laugh of his. "Pabo." I said as I bonked him in the head. I intertwined my hand with his as we walked. "Oppa, what'd the doctors say?" I asked. "They said you were crazy....Nothing new. Haha." He said as we walked towards the car and headed home.