Coming Down

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

I woke up in the dew soaked grass in front of Junhyungs grave. I jolted up. My eyes were still sore and puffy from crying so much yesterday. HOW COULD I HAVE FALLEN ASLEEP.  I just remember reading the letter and then crying for hours andclutching the letter to my chest.  What time was it anyway? I looked at my phone but the battery was dead. I stretched my arms over my head and tucked the envelope and letter into my coat pocket. I kneeled infront of Junhyung's grave for a moment. I extended my hand and placed it gingerly on the stone. "Thank you Junhyung. I will live as happily as I can for you......and for me." I stood up and made my way back home. But ended up going somehwere else.

Minho's POV

After the argument with Amanda i walked around kind of numb. I didn't really want to talk to anyone.  I dont understand how i got so atttahced to her in such a short time. But i did.  It just hurt so damn much that she would never care for me like I cared for her.  A few days went by and i still couldnt get her out of my mind.  I went to the usual clubs that i would find her at but ended up never going through the doors. The thought of seeing her face hurt too much.

I woke up and decided to go for a walk.  I ended up passing this park that was supposedly where Juhyung and Amanda used to hang out all the time.  I couldnt even cross the street to get closer to it. It was like it was protected by this force thtat i couldnt touch. Thats when i realized......maybe thats how much they loved eachother. They loved eachother so much that even though he was dead and they were no longer together the places that were important to them still held there feelings. My phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"HYUNG ITS ME YOSEOB!"

"oh hey..... whatsup"

"AMANDA'S MISSING" i didnt even gove him time to expain i shut the phone and ran. I ran faster then i ever had before. I called everyone but no one had seen her, and Hyun Joong just ignored me. I looked for hours. Never slowing down. Why didnt I try harder. Why didnt I tell her that i wasnt going to give up. Why didnt i stay with her. I searched all day and by about 4 in the morning i ended up stopping at the fountain i had found her sleeping at. I sat down where i had found her. I put my head in my hands and felt tears falling down my face. Where are you? I want to see you. Why won't you let me find you. Is it because we don't belong together. Will you always be his and his alone. I love you so much, but maybe its not enough....... Why cant i find you.

I slowly came into conciousness realizing that the cement of the fountain was really quite comfortable. It was so warm and........soft? My eyes flew open.

"Ah your awake!" It was her. I sat up and stared at her for e few minutes in silence. Her eyes were red and puffy. She had been crying. She smiled at me gently and tilter her head to the side in confusion. I reached my hand out and tounched my palm to her cheek. She looked at me in surprise but didn't move. I move my face closer to hers until our lips were all but touching. I looked into her eyes.

"I found you" I said. then I leaned in and gently touched her lipes with mine.