numbness

From America to Korea

Megan POV

Everything was numb. Every Emotion I had was gone. The only thing I feel is dispair. I cry myself to sleep every night. I cant stand anyone or anything. I lost everything. My whole world is crumbling and I can;t do anything. The only thing really keeping me connected to the world is Dongwoon. Im so glad to have him as an "older brother." I thought Amanda would be here for me. She promised. Why is she being stupid and going and getting herself into trouble. You'd think she learn the first time I hit her. Why is she being like this. Should I give her the letter. I mean Dongwoon tried to and shes just being stupid. Ive had it with her childish bull. Shes gonna push everyone away. Shes already losing me who else is she going to lose before she learns that shes making a huge mistake. She needs to get her priorites straight. What the is up with this dude coming to my house. It was nice what he did but does he need to be on my 24/7. I dont know his ing name. What the . Why are they even letting him in the house. We dont know a ing thing about him. Maybe he should find out.

Kim Hyun Joongs POV

I went up to Dongwoon to ask for advice. "Dongwoon can I ask you a question?" I asked polietly hoping he would respond yes. "Sure what is it." He responded. "Well the truth is I have fallen for Megan. I want to know how to get her to notice me and accept me into her life. I want her to talk to everyone. I want her to be able to smile." I said with worry and compassion written all over my face."Megan is having a lot of problems coping with this and shes...well shes like an onion. You have to peel her back a layer at a time. When Doo Joon first came into Megans life she connected with him. Almost like the stars to the night sky. Amanda was very surprised to see Megan accept someone so soon. She has trust issues. You have to be honest with her and dont even bother lying cuz' she can see right through it. She can sense if someone has a good heart or if someone is black hearted. Shes what we like to call a profiler. She sits back and watches every movement around her. Thats probally why shes taking this so hard. She didnt expect it to happen. Shes very protective of everyone around her. She would give up her llife for her friends and family. She would take a bullet for a random stranger if they were innocent. Shes never been protected in her life. Shes always to busy worrying about everyone else that she doesnt worry about herself. Does that answer your  question?" He asked me. I processed everything he said and She is truely amazing. Shes just making me fall for her more. "Thank You Dong woon." I said as I got up to go make some hot chocolate and got up to talk to her. She walked downstairs and I handed her a cup of the hot chocolate that I made.

Megans POV

I walked to usual spot and started singing. I love to sing or run my problems out. "A penny for my thoughts, oh no I’ll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more after I’m a goner. And maybe then you’ll hear the words I been singin’. Funny when you're dead how people start listenin’ If I die young bury me in satin.Lay me down on a bed of roses.Sink me in the river at dawn.Send me away with the words of a love song." I sang to myself. These are the only words I'll speak. I will speak to no one or no thing. "You have a beautiful voice." That weird guy said. "I bowed as a thank you. "If its any constelation you can sing waaaaaaay better than your cousin. Maybe if she was less drunk than. I dont know." He said. I gave a slight smile. "OMO you smiled." He said causing you to blush. "I thought since you dont know me I might as well tell you about myself. My name is Kim Hyun Joong. Im a singer, dancer, and an actor.  I love a challenge and I hate Stupid people. I also love Swimming and I absolutely am terrified of the zombie appocalyps." I giggled and got up and walked away. I smiled and giggled. Maybe hes not so bad. Well see.