Couldn't Stay Away

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

He held me so hard it hurt, i couldnt breathe, and yet I wanted him to hold me tighter and never let me go.  What would happen when we stopped embracing. Would he dissapear.  I didnt want to find out so i clutched at him even tighter and cried in his arms.

A few moment passed like that with us just holding eachother and crying.  I felt his grip start to loosen so i tightened mine.

"NO! DONT LET GO PLEASE!" I begged

"why?"

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO DISSAPEAR AGAIN! PLEASE DON'T DISSAPEAR!" I clutched at him even tighter

"Amanda I promise you I'm not going to dissapear....im going to pull away now ok? I won't go away ever." 

His body pulled away from mine, and even though I was afraid, I really wanted to see his face.  We pulled apart and for awhile I couldnt bring myself to open my eyes.  Then I felt him press his forehead against mine and grab my hand.  I oppened my eyes and lifted them to meet his.  They were bloodshot, same as mine I was sure, and so beautiful.  I searched his face for awhile and he did the same.  All the while our fingers were intertwined.  Them he leanes in ad touched his lips to mine.  It reminded me of something but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.  It was very gentle and sweet.  I remembered another kiss like this...but with who? I tried so hard to remember but i just couldn't.  All that was left was the sensation of being loved.....thats it....thats all there was.....the comfort of loving someone and being loved. But who could I possibly love besides Junhyung? UGH this was going to drive me insane!!! But then again...who cares what matters is that here and now I was with Junhyung.

After a few minutes I realized that I was in a hospital and had no idea why. 

"Junhyung what happened why am I here? WHERES MEGAN!?" I shot up in a panic.

"shhhhh its ok" he said pushing me back down "You guys got in a really bad car accident. Do you remember that much?" 

"I think so.....YEAH! I remember we were going to get something and I wasn't paying attention.  I looked over at Megan and....and car was headed streight for her side of the car.....OH GOD JUNHYUNG PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S OK!" I felt tear start to well up.

"Shes alright.....well after that you both went into a coma.....and you have been for awhile."

"How Iong have we been in the coma?"

"...........6 months"

"oh my god!"

"Everyone kept saying that you werent going to wake up but......." tears formed in his eyes and he tightened his grip on my hand. "....but I never gave up hope. I always knew you would come back to me."

"How did you know?"

"........because you love me too much !" He said laughing with that cocky smile and ruffled my hair. I found myself laughing with him.

"Wai but then.....does that mean that Megan is.." 

"As far as i know she is still sleeping." 

I tore my IV out and started running out the door. "WAIT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT ROOM SHES IN!" I stopped halfway down a  hall feeling very lost. I felt a hand wrap around my wrist I turned to see Junhyung smiling at me. He kissed my cheek "She's this way" He led me to a room and oppened the door for me. I walked in to see a sleeping body.

"Megan"