face

From America to Korea

[Junhyungs POV]

The last thing I remember is a bright light and Doo Joon giving me a face full of apologies. I didn’t know what was going on. It was so fast and now I see darkness. Why of all days does this have to happen today. The day I was going to ask Amanda. Damn You Karma.

30 Minutes later (at the hospital)

"SLAM" There goes my door. I turned my head and saw Megan. "Megan-ah, can you do me a favor." I asked before she shut the door. She stopped in her tracks. She turned around and walked towards me. "Sure." She said and threw me a quick smile. "Give this to Amanda. When its the right time. Please Its very important!" I told Megan. It was a letter. "Why Me?" She asked. "Because your closest to her. She can depend on you." I responded. I closed my eyes and told Megan to leave. If I was to trust anyone with that letter it would be Megan. She can help Amanda. I want Amanda here in my arms. I want to hold her and never leave her. I know its not going to happen. I’m internally bleeding which cant be fixed. I will hold on till I get to see her one last time. I’m not going to be nice though. I want her to move on. She has to. Mianhe Amanda. I’m sorry love this isn’t going to be easy for you. but for me I need you to move on.

[Amanda’s POV]

Junhyungs is coming over YEAHHHHHHHH. Its been to long since I’ve seen him.” RING RING RING" Where is my god damn phone? Oh of course I sit on it. "Yobosehyo?" I answered. "Amanda where are you?" Yoseob asked in a serious manner. What the hell happened this time. "I’m out shopping!" I replied hastily. "Where?" He asked in a very very serious manner this time. "______ store. Why what’s going on?" I responded. "Don’t move ill be there in 2 minutes!" he replied and hung up the phone. I waited patiently and played with my phone. What’s up his ? "Amanda Get In. We Got To Go!" Yoseob yelled. I got in the car and we drove to the hospital. "Sobie why are we here?" I asked in a worried tone. "Junhyung and Doo Joon we're in a accident. I’m sorry." he said. I jumped out of the car and ran through the hospital. I ignored all the nurses trying to get me to stop. I walked into the first room I saw and it was not Junhyungs. "MEGAN! WHERES JUNHYUNG?" I asked impatiently. All she did was point so I guess she meant next door. I ran into the room with a silent aura. There was a man laying there. Bruises and blood covered his face. I couldn’t accept it. It could not be Junhyung. I didn’t notice but my feet took me to him. I touched his hand. "Junhyung?" I asked not sure if it was him or not. It couldn’t be right? "Why are you here. I don’t want you here. Get the hell out." He said. It was Junhyungs voice. "Why are you being like this?. I thought you loved me?" I said as tears streamed down my face. "I don’t love you. I never have. I just used you. To be honest I was never attracted to you and I think your the ugliest person I ever saw." He said to me with the cruelest face I ever saw. "I HATE YOU YONG JUNHYUNG. I CURSE THE DAY I EVER MET YOU." I screamed and ran away as fast and far as I could.

[Junhyungs POV]

I told her things I didn’t mean. I told her things that I knew would hurt her. I have no option. If she new how I truly feel then she would never move on. she would just push everyone away. I cant let that ever happen. She must find happiness. "Sarangae Amanda. I’m sorry." Were my last and final words. "BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"