Running

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

Junhyung was my hair trying to comfort me when I heard Megan's door fly open. Megan came bursting out looking very pale. She made eye contact with me and seemed to relax a bit but then she saw that I was in Junhyung's arms and imediately went back to being frightened. I pulled my self away from Junhyung and held a hand out to Megan.

"Menguin it's ok just let me explain please it will be alright you just have to calm down." Her eyes were fixed on mine and my hand was inches from hers,then her eyes flicked to Junhyung then back to me. She looked like she was about to cry which wasn't good becuase she never cried. She then whipped around and took off sprinting down the hall, deftly avoiding nurses and other patients. I took after her but 1. I'm not nearly as fast as her and 2. not as graceful, but I tried my best to run after her as fast as I could grazing shoulders with about 3 nurses and almost knocking down a walking patients I.V. but I had no time for appologies. I knew Megan was scared and most likely felt very alone and confused. "MEGAN PLEASE WAIT! PLEASE! MEG-..." Just then I trip over (of all things) my own two feet and fall to the ground hard hitting my chin and my elbow. "OW!!! MOTHER ER!!!!!! MEGAAAAAN I FEEEELLLLLLLL!!!! COME BACK!!!" I tried to get back to my feet as quickly as possible but extreme pain pulsated up from my ankle so I flopped back down to the gound on my . I then heard a set of feet coming up behind me assuming it was Junhyung I put my hand up signaling that I was fine "I'm ok Junhyung don't freak out."  I suddenly felt a hand smack my hand that was in the air. 

"I DONT CARE" Doojoon shouted as he whized by me at a full sprint. 

"YOU BETTER RUN FASTER THAN THAT !" I yell at him as motivation. I smile to myself hoping things go well. I then feel a hand on my should and turn around to see Junhyung's smiling face.

"You are the most graceful human being I have ever met" He kisses my nose and pulls me to my feet. 

"Yo you knew what you were getting into when we started dating bro! We are just lucky I didnt take anyone down with me."

"You were doin so great up till that last moment darlin" He supported me as I hobbled down the hall.

"What can i say I'm pretty much a bad " 

"Oh man the badest of the asses for sure"  We both laughed then got quiet.

"I hope he can find her...." I say worriedly not being able to ignore the pit in my stomache any longer. Junhyung doenst say anything to this he only gently touches his lips to my temple, giving me all the reasurance I need in a single action.