Panic

From America to Korea

[Junhyung]

Oh my god. I just ran into this girl I feel so bad. What to do? “Oh My God. Are you okay? Im so sorry.” I said . “Amanda. Are you alright?” Some girl said. God is that girl short. Pip squeak..haha. Oh right, what to do. Shes not talking. “Amanda, that is. Are you okay? Do you need anything. Is there anything wrong.” I said with compassion. “Ya-Yeah sorry. I’m fine. Um… I’m sorry! I was just a little shocked.” she said confusingly. God, why cant I stop looking at her. What Is this feeling. “Wow Junhyung! We just arrive back and your already found a pretty girl. Im jealous.” said that moron Doo Joon. He always has to ruin the moment. That’s my friends for you.“Im so sorry, but this is my silly friend Doo Joon.” I said all cool like. She started to fall and I caught her “Hey are you okay?” I asked when I caught her. “Where’s Megan?” she said. “Umm.. Do you have a cell?” I asked “ Left jacket pocket” she said. I reached for her phone and went through her contacts. “Amanda! Are you okay? I left ot go get some help... Don’t move okay! I’ll be right there! Sorry I left. Don’t be pissed.” Megan Blabbed on. “This is Junhyung. That guy that she ran into. Umm, shes looking for you. I will stay with her. ‘Kay.” I said wierdly. “Umm., Okay. I’ll be there in like a minute. Kantamidah.” she hung up. I sat Amanda on a chair and gave her some water. “Hey, is she okay?” Some girl asked. “Umm… Yeah. Who are you?” I said protectively. After all I’m not going to talk to some stanger. I gave Megan my word that I’d protect her, but then again, why am I being protective. I just met her. “Ohh, sorry. I’m Megan, Amandas cousin!” She said and Doo joon walked in front of me. “ Hi! I’m Doo Joon.” He introduced himself nicely. That moron. He probally doesn’t have a chance that girl. She’s probally a model or something. “Amanda! Are you fine.” I asked sympathetically. “Yeah, Im fine! Kantamidah.” she said sweetly.

[Megan]

Don’t panic. Oh my god. Is she okay? Yeah, shes cool. “Hi! I’m Doo Joon” This guy said. How rude I was having a conversation. Wait did he say Doo joon. “You mean, Thee Doo joon from B2ST?” I asked like an Idiot. “Yeah! You’ve heard us.” He said with a smile that’s more beautiful thab a first snow fall. “Yeah. I love you guys. My favorite song is V.I.U.”I said cutely. He smiled widely. Then all of a sudden he hugged me. “Wow. We should hang sometime.” He said. I was about to die of happyness. “Oh crap. Sorry Manda. Are you fine.” I said. I felt so bad. I should of focused on her. “Yeah, I’m cool. Sorry for worring you.” she said. “Excuse me, are you Miss. Weaver?” Some lady said. “Yes, I am.” Amanda said polietly. Doo Joon Put his shoulder around me. “Can we help you.” he said “I was sent by the Jeffersonian to pick you up and to take you to your new house. Your luggage has arrived there and is already in your home. Are you ready to go?” She said “Sure thing.” I said “Sorry to keep you guys away from your day.” Amanda said apologetically. “Any time!” Junhyung said. “Megan, Give Me Your Phone.” Doo Joon said. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my Lollipop and handed it to him. He typed something in and got out his phone and typed something. What the hell. I’m so lost. “Here.” He said as he handed me back my phone. “I’ll see you soon!” Junhyung said to Amanda. She blushed. That’s so cute! There going to be together forever. Amanda and I got up and walked away. They waved bye. “Oh my god Amanda. I cant believe I just met Doo Joon. My life is complete.” I said so happily. “I almost died. I cant believe I met Junhyung. and ran into him. I’m so stupid. He totally thinks I’m a freak.” She said. “No girl he doesn’t hes totally into you.” I said. Amanda and I pulled out our phones and had got texts from different numbers. < text received from Doo Joon Oppa>“Omg amanda look.” I said “Megan Look, and oh my god open it.” Amanda said impatiently. Hers said I was nervous to open it but I did. It said, I wigged out.

[Doo Joon]

Hummmmm…I should surprise her. “Megan, Give Me Your Phone.” I said. She reached into her pocket with a confused look. She pulled out a orange Lollipop phone. It was cute. She was cute. I decided to be sneaky and get her number from her phone. I pulled out my phone and wrote the number into my contact list. I also added my number and titled it Doo Joon Oppa. While I was at it I got Amandas number for Hyung. Im so sneaky. Tehe. I gave her back her phone and waved goodbye as it was time for her to go. God that girl is cute. I’ve never felt this way about a girl. I want to know her better. “Hyung, I got a present for you!” I said miniacly. “What.” He asked suspicously “I got Amandas number for you.” I said. “Here.” I wrote it down and gave it to him. We decided to text them once we were sure they left the airport. I said . Im not sure what hyungs said but we sent them at the same time.Cute right. Or will she think im a creep? “Lets go” Hyung said. “DOO JOON WHAT HAPPENED YOU GUYS DITCHED US. IM SO MAD AT YOU.” yoseob said impatiently. “We ran into some girls. one of the was sick. Hyung Helped her.” I said calmly. “Ohh…sorry for yelling.” yoseob said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes--lol.So i wrote this chapter when the new b2st song light go on agian came out so i was really distracted so sorry if it doesnt make sense. <3