A new family and a new love

From America to Korea

[Junhyung]

What to do. Will she show up? Why’d I pick the park to confess to Amanda. Gahhhhhhh. STUPID STUPID. Calm down. I wonder where Doo Joon went. “Hey there!” Amanda said as she sat on the other swing next to me. “You came.” I said. Great you cant even say hi. “it’s a beautiful day” She said as she starred up into the clouds.”Yeah it is… Amanda I like you a lot and the reason why I asked you to come to the park was because I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend.” I said and she starred at me. “Yes, I’ll be your girl.” She said and smiled. I got up and Kissed her. haha. I win. All that worrying for nothing. “ Im so happy that you said yes.” I said and smiled at her. We were holding hands. “Im glad you asked.hehe.” She said cutely. “I wonder how Megan is doing.” Amanda said with curiosity. “ Yeah, Doo Joon left right after I told him. I wonder where he is.” I said with a curious look to my face. “He came over and layed with Megan. He let her cry into his shirt and he just cooed her. It was very sweet. I think she loves him.” Amanda said with a curious look on her face. it was so cute. “Really…Humm. Doo Joon and Megan. Cute.” I said and smiled at her. We started walking. “Should we go check on them?” Amanda said. “why do you want to eavesdrop?” I asked jokingly. “Maybe, But in reality I got to get Dinner ready for the rest of your band and I still got to unpack the rest of my things. haha” She said smiling as she looked up at my eyes. “ Well then. Shall we walk to my car and go to your house then.”I said trying to be cute. We got in my car and drove to her house. It was the best day of my life so far. We got to the house and walked to Megans room and Megan and Doo joon were passed out. She was in his arms. How Cute. We shut the door and walked out.

[Megan]

I remember this day. It was freshman year. Military ball. Good times. God do I miss them. They’re so far away.

Why did I have to leace at such short notice and why was I so happy. My dreams came true but why do I feel so sad. They’re coming out in 6 months but still. That’s a long time. I don’t think I could last that long. I miss home so much. “MEGAN…WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!” amanda yelled .“Megan?” she said with suspision “Im in my Room!” I yelled back “Are you Ok?” she said as she walked through my bedroom door. I was looking through the box of pictures that our family sent us. I was crying. “Do you remember when we use to go to the park every Easter when we went to Aunt Judys and Uncle Martines?” I asked Her while tears fell from my eyes. “Yeah with Bockie, Katie, Kathleen, Jeremy, Ray, and Mackenzie.” Amanda said smiling as she walked over and sat on my bed. “I miss them.” I said with so much sorrow . “I know me too, but on the plus side B2st is coming over in about a hour and a half.” she said trying to cheer me up I guess. “I’m not feeling well im just going to sit here and sleep. Im sorry.” I said and turned off my lights and shut my curtians. Amanda walked out of the room. I can’t let her see me like this. I layed On my bed with my afgan pulled over my Body. Someone walked through my door. It’s probally Amanda again. “Are you ok.” Doo Joon said with worry. So I guess it wasn’t Amanda. “I miss them so much” i said and turned and cradled into his chest crying. Why. I cant let him see my like this. “I know. Im here. Cry it all out. You can tell me anything. Im here.” he said trying to calm me down. “Im s-s-sorry.” I said sobbing.God I feel like an idiot. “ Its okay. It happens. haha.” He said smiling. He kissed me on the top of my head. It feels good knowing that he cares. I Cried for a while and fell asleep in his arms.

7:00 P.M.

“Your awake.” Doo Joon said tightining our embrace. “Are you Okay?” He asked me with worry upon his face. “Yeah. Sorry that you had to see that.” I said with sympathy. “Its okay, Im just glad your okay now.” He said with happyness. “Family is really important to me. They’re part of me like water is to a plant. If I didn’t have them I would wilt away and die. I don’t even think I would be able to live here if Amanda wasn’t here. Im so glad that I met you. I feel like your part of my family now and so I feel that it would hurt me a lot if you went anywhere.” I said. “Well I’m not going any where. I promise you.” He said as he kissed my cheek. “Are you hungry?” He asked me. “, are the b2st guys here?” I said. “Yeah there in the living room playing cards with Amanda and Hyung.” He said. I tried to get up but Doo joon pulled me back down. “I don’t want to get up. Lets just lay here. ” He said. “Come on. If your good I’ll Let you stay the night.” I said and he got up and we walked out to the living room.

[Amanda]

“look babe, she came out.” I said to junhyung. “Wow. Well good morning sunshine.” He said to Megan. Hes so cute. GAHHH I cant believe were dating. “Megan, are you ok. We were really worried. We saved you guys some food.” Yoseob said to Megan. Yoseobe Is so adorable. “Yeah im fine. I was just a Little home sick, that’s all.” She said. “Hey Megan, Go to the kitchen and lets get you too some food. Doo Joon, You just go sit on the coasch and take my place in poker ‘kay.” I said more like ordered. I walked into the kitchen with Megan and pulled the food out of the fridge. I put it in the microwave. “Are you really okay.” I asked her. “Yeah. Im fine. Doo Joon really makes me feel like im at home. I really trust him and I cant figure out why I trusted him so quicky.” she said looking at me. “Megan, You love him.” I said. She looked at me. “I think your right. What did you do today?” She asked me probally trying to change the subject. “Well, I met Jumhyung at the park. He wanted to talk to me.” I said Blushing. “What did you guys talk about?” She asked me. “Well he asked me out and we kissed.” I said smiling. “AWWWWWW.” she said so obnoxiously. “shhhhhhh…..” I said. “Then we came back and checked on you and Doo Joon. You fell asleep in his arms and then I guess he passed out afterwards. It was cute. I took a picture.” I said teasingly. “really…awww.” she said “Foods done. Get two plates and chopsticks please.” I asked Megan. “Sure.” she grabbed them and set them down on the table. I put the hot Spagetti on the plates and Megan smiled. Its her favorite food and I knew that would make her feel better. “Thanks Amanda.” she said and grabbed the plates and we walked to the living room. She sat down on the couch next to Doo Joon and they started to eat. “They really are cute together” Yoseob said to Dong Woon.

[Doo Joon]

Megan sat next to me and we ate our food. It was really good. “What is this?” I asked Megan “Its called Spagetti. Its my favorite dish.” she told me with a smile on her face. I put my finger in the red sauce and touched her nose. she laughed. “your not being good. guess you cant stay the night.” She teased. “ Aww mann.. I was really looking forward to it.” I teased back. “I guess I can forgive you” she said with a smile. I leaned in and kissed her “Thank you” I said. “If this is how your going to say thank you. Then I guess I should start forgiving you more.” she said and we leaned in and kissed again “Thank you” I said again. We finished eating and took our plates and chopstick into the kitchen and rinsed them off and put them in the dish washer. We walked back to the living room and sat in on the poker game. “Eveyone this is Megan!” I said. “Megan this is Yoseob, Dong Woon, Kikwang, Hyungsun, and you already know Hyung.” I said sincerely. “Nice to meet you” Every one said to her. “Nice to meet you too.” She said with a smile. “Doo Joon, Im so mad at you. How is it that you find an amazing girl before me.” Yoseob said with confusion. “She found me.” I said and looked at Megan. “For the record Im Jealous.” Yoseob said. “I have a friend named Paige if you’d like to meet her.”Megan said with a smile “Really, Thanks Megan. I’d Really appreciate that.”Yoseob said smiling. “WAIT, MEGAN ARE PAIGE AND HALLE COMING DOWN.” Amanda yelled. “Yep they’ll be here tommorow. I called Mr. Hyung and told him how home sick I was and he said it was fine. I was trying to surprise you.” Megan said as she hid behind my arm. Ahhh so cute. Amanda got up and walked over to Megan with a serious face. She punched her in the arm. “YAH. WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME” Amanda screamed. “ IM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS.” she yelled again. Junhyung got up and turned Amanda towards him and kissed her. He shut her up. “Yah! Hyung since when did you and Amanda start dating?” I yelled at them “Since 4:26 P.M. today.”He said as he hugged Amanda. “Even I knew that Doo Joon…haha” Megan Teased. “I picked her up and spun her around. “Now whos laughing” I teased back.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes-- To all my fans. If you like piano music please check this song out...River Flows In You..By Yiruma..tell me whatcha think. ;)