STRESSSSS

From America to Korea

Megans POV

We dropped off Choi at his house and Kim Hyun Joong dropped us off. Amanda got out of the car first and went straight to the house and did god knows what. "Im sorry about today." I said as Kim Hyun Joong walked me to the front door. "Can I ask you something?" He asked me with a confused face. "Sure Kim Hyun Joong oppa." I said as he held my hand and swinged it back and forth. " Are you just going to call me Kim Hyun Joong oppa or are you going to give me a nick name Haha" He said as he scratched the back of his neck. "Hummmmm well ill call you KJ!" I said as I smiled as big as I can. "Why Kj" He said in between laughs. "Well I like it and its better than my cousin who calls you HOT PANTS!" I said as I turned my face to cover my blush. He laughed and grabbed my face and kissed me. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I ran into the house and into my bedroom. I shouldnt be feeling this. I love Doo Joon but Doo Joon is gone. " MY LIFE...RAHHHH" I screamed as I punched a whole in my wall. I grabbed my gloves and left to go find a punching bag and Fast.

 

Kim Hyun Joong POV

I kissed her and she ran. Did I do something wrong.  I left thinking its best. Maybe she is confused.

 

Kikwangs POV

Megan was screaming and hit something. Something is defitently wrong. What did Amanda do this time. I walked out the door and saw Megan walking down the hall. I peaked in her room and there was a hole in her wall. I followed her to see what she was doing. It was probally best considering she was stressed and might need a friend. Dong woon isnt here so its Kikwang oppa's turn! YAY ME! We walked for a while and she was deffiently pissed. We walked into a Martial Arts Dojo and she was fierce. She asked the Instructor if she could use the equiptment. I stayed hidden and watched. "Make sure you lock up before you leave!" He told me. I guess he knew. I nodded my head and continued watching as she went at the punching bag. She was graceful but deadly at the same time. Its wierd how something so disastorous can be so graceful. I watched as she grabbed some sticks and practiced her movements. She looked like a samurai. I wanted to learn. She fell to the ground and started crying. I walked up to her and let her cry on my shoulder. "Its okay, You can tell me whats wrong. I'll help you." I said trying to comfort her. " I dont know what to do oppa." She said in between sobs. "Tell Oppa whats wrong. " I told her. "He kissed me and I liked it." She said. Was she talking about Kim Hyun Joong? "Who kissed you?" I asked trying to figure out the answer to the question. "Kim Hyun Joong Oppa!" She said. "Is that a bad thing? Doo Joon is gone and your going to have to accept that. He wants you to move on Megan. I know that you loved him and the baby but god does things for a reason and your going to have to accept that they are gone and you have to continue on with oyur life. You have to know that its time to live life without them. Megan Its time to live and Kim Hyun Joong is going to help you. Megan he loves you." I told her. I hope Kim Hyun Joong doesnt get mad that I spilled the beans.