This should be intresting

From America to Korea

[Megan POV]

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling total bliss. How could anything be better than this. My dream guy is laying with me sleeping. For once i feel this is a home. Nothing could mess this up. Nothing at all. I cant help but looking at his face when he's sleeping. He looks so innocent and sweet. I cant believe I fell for this pabo. But hes my pabo so I guess its okay. I fell asleep dreaming happy thoughts.

When I woke up in the morning he was there. So it wasnt a dream and this reality. "Good morning beautiful." He said in a sweet voice as he kissed my lips. yet agian...Bliss. "Morning."I gave him a quick smile. I got up and he pulled me down. "Five more minutes please."He said as he pulled me onto the bed and cuddled with me. so cute. We looked into eachothers eyes and he smiled. I knew he was the one and there would never be anyone like him. After the five minutes was up we went into the kitchen and I made breakfast even though he insisted. "Do you think Amanda and Junhyung are up." Doo Joon asked. "Probally not. But ill go check. Amandas hard to get up." I told him as I walked towards her bedroom.  I peeked in her door and she was asleep. Doesnt that pabo ever get up. I walked over to see Junhyung with his arms wrapped around Amanda. I tapped Junhyung to wake him up. I wasnt even going to bother Amanda. Its probally better if he wakes her up anyway. "Junhyung."I wispered. He didnt respond so I shook him. "Umm, what do you want Doo Joon." He said. Do I sound like a man. Yeshhh. "No, Breakfast is ready though so wake up Amanda before it gets cold." I said and walked out. "Mission accomplished."I said as I walked over to Doo Joon who had grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him for a kiss. Perfect day.

 

[Junhyung POV.]

Why the hell is this chick waking me up. Did she not see that I was sleeping. Ish this girl. Wait did she mention food. I sniffed the air. Smells good. "Amanda wake up." I said to her as i gently her face."Umm, Im up oppa" She said as she smiled at me. We got up and went towards the kitchen to find Megan and Doo Joon having a makeout session. "So what'd you guys do last night" Amanda said teasing Megan. "Nothing." Megan said back. I believe it. Amanda and I walked over to the counter and grabbed ourselves some food. It was good. Man can she cook. "How did you learn to cook." I asked. "Amanda is lazy so Id always cook for her." She said laughing. "I do the same to Doo Joon. and way to go Amanda." I said as I kissed Amanda. I could see the blood rushing to her cheeks.