Nervousness and Accidents

From America to Korea

[Junhyung]

why am I so nervous. im just helping a friend right. Theres no way I could of fallen for her this fast but theres something about amanda that I just cant resist. I cant stop thinking about her. “are you ready hyung?” Doo Joon said impaitently. We got out of Doo Joons blue Lamborgine and walked up to the door with the flowers and the food.I pushed the doorbell. Megan answered the door. “Wow, Megan you look beautiful.” Doo Joon said breathlessly. Hes fallen hard for this girl. No way around it. “thanks. Come in, junhyung Amanda will be out in a minute.” omg omg omg omg. calm down you can do this. why am I looking at the floor? “junhyung? you came.” Amanda said. She was wearing a black pants, a red shirt and red heels. My hands are becoming clamy. . “you look gorgeous.” I said. “You think so, Megan helped me.”she said so innocently. “Of course, These are for you.” I said. I was at a lost of words. I handed her the boque of peach roses I got for her.” there beautiful, we have vases around here some where.” she started looking threw boxes. “Ohh I found them!”she said sweetly. “Here let me help you!”I said “Thanks.” she said. I took the vase from her and filled it with water. she went to take the wrapper off the vase and cut herself on a thorn. “oops.”she said. Forgeting I had the vase in my hands I dropped it and rushed to help her. I SCREWED UP EVERYTHING. “Sorry, ill clean it up.” I said

I grabbed the trash can and picked up the shards of glass from the floor.

[Doo joon]

“Are you ready Hyung?” I said impatiently. we got out of my blue lambo and walked up to the door. I am so excited. hyung pushed the door bell and the door opened. it was megan “Wow, Megan you look beautiful.” I said. I couldn’t ever say hello. im such a dork. “thanks. Come in, junhyung Amanda will be out in a minute.” she said. I was falling for this girl and I just met her. God , Thank you! I walked in and megan sat down on the couch. I went and sat next to her hiding the flowers from her. she turned her head and evesdropped on amanda and junhyung. I pulled the flowers out and she turned her head. “For you” I said. I got this.haha “Theyre beautiful.” she said with the biggest smile on her face. she blushed. we sat there looking at each other for a moment.” So show me your house.” I said “She got up and grabbed my hand and guided me around the house. We avoided the kitchen so Amanda and hyung could have some privacy.”Do you need help unpacking anything.”I asked. “umm, sure.” She said. She took me to HER room. OMG OMG. she closed the door a little so Amanda wouldn’t think we were eavesdropping. She sat on the floor and started opening the boxes that were on the floor. “Are you sure you want to help. because you don’t have to.” she said. “I want to.” I said with a smile. maybe I could find out more about her. I sat on the floor next to her and opened a box When I opened it, it looked like there was photo albums in it.. I grabbed the one off the top and started looking through it. I started to giggle when I saw a picture of her watching my neighbor tottoro as a kid. she looked over “yah, don’t look at those…”she said frantically.”You were so cute. let me look a little more” I said. “she tried taking it from me and I just dogged it. “why don’t you want me to look?” I said curiously. “Because I was an ugly kid. so please don’t” she said with puppy dog eyes. I couldn’t resist. Game over. she laughed. “I know your weakness..haha.”she said teasingly “And what would that be?” I said. “ you’re a er for the puppy dog eyes arnt you?” she said. I was silent…”BUSTED” she said. I picked her up and swung her around. we were by the door when I finally let her down. The door flew open knocking me and her onto the ground. I was on top. our faces were so close I could smell the sweet sent of her breath. I started to lean closer and we kissed. “uh humph”Hyung cleared his throat and we both jumped up. “The door flew open and knowcked us to the ground” I said frantically.

[Amanda]

“sorry I clean it up” Junhyung said. He grabbed the garbage can and started picking up the shards of glass. “Ouch” he said. I saw blood dripping on the ground. “Let me see…are you ok.” I said “I cut my hand on the glass” he said. I grabbed his good hand and pulled him towards megans room. she had the first aid kit. I opened the door and hit something. Junhyung went in first. “uh humph”Junhyung cleared his throat and megan and doo joon jumped up. “The door flew open and knocked us to the ground” doo joon said frantically. “Megan we need the first aid kit. ill just grab that and go.” I said. Megan followed me and got the kit from the bathroom. “We Kissed” Megan said quietly. “Omg was is good?” I asked she nodded yes. “Did you find it?” Jun hyung said. I walked out with it in my hand and we shut the door behind us. Ill let megan have her privacy. she deseves it. we went to the kitchen and I started patching up his hand. “thank you, amanda.” he said while gazing into my eyes. He looked so sincere. I think were having a moment. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. “Your welcome. does it feel better?” I said sweetly. “Yeah much better.” He said. god damn stomach. “Are you hungry?” he said with compassion. “Yeah a little.” I smiled childishly. Junhyung got out his phone and texted someone. “Amanda will you get the chopsticks and plates out please. I got the cups” Megan said cheerfully. “Yeah, sure.” I said in a happy manner. I got up and started walking over to the kitchen when Junhyung grabbed my hand. “Let me help you.” he said sweetly. we sat the table and ate. it was really good food! “So are you two going out?” Junhyung asked Doo Joon. Doo Joon looked at megan with curiostity. megan started blushing. “Yeah we are, starting now.” Doo Joon said with a big head. “Yah, since when do you get to make the disicions.” megan yelled at him. There going to be together forever. “Since Now!” doo joon said as he leaned over and kissed her. “Awwwwwwww…..” I said.” OW OW” Junhyung said playfully. it was cuteeee. they stopped kissing and we all just laughed except for megan who was so embarresed and just sat and ate her food. Megan and I got up and started cleaning the dishes while Junhyung and Doojoon were talking OMG I GOT A TEXT. ohh… mini heart attack. “Megan halle just texted me…look, should I tell her?” I asked seriously, “Doo joon, Junhyung, come here and lets take pictures…” Megan said impatiently. Doo Joon came over so quickly. she had him wipped….haha… “Do you want to take pictures?” Junhyung asked sweetly. “Only if you want to!” I said back to him. Megan and Doo joon were being to photogentic. It was funny. “Give me your phone!” Junhyung said! I handed it to him he opened up the camera feature and said smile and instead of smiling with me he kissed my cheek and took the picture. Dead….that’s what I am dead. or am I just dreaming? what to do…pinch myself..ow nope im alive. he gave me my phone and I sent the pic to halle and said I was to excited…. ok lets see what she said “Megan text halle one of your million pics with Doo joon.” I orderd her. junhyung laughed. It was the best night ever. around 11:30pm they left and I was sad. they said that theyd be coming over tommorrow with some guests. Funnnnnn. omg omg omg omg. Breathe omg omg “Megan were unpacking everything TONIGHT” I said again ordering her.”OKAY” she said…I think she was to happy to care. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes--If only this could happen for real