Who are you

From America to Korea

Kim Hyun Joong POV

I looked at Megan as she was being strapped to the hospital bed. She was in a panic. "LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!" She yelled at the nurses. I walked over to her and her face. "Megan...Please stop yelling." I said. "WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU! YOU WONT TELL ME WHY WE ARE HERE." She yelled. Its been days since I first found out about Megans condition. She looked so frail. "Im sorry Megan~ah." I said and put my hand on her face. "GET THE OFF ME. YOU ARE A LIAR! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU UNLESS YOUR GOING TO START ING TELLING ME THE TRUTH." She yelled. The nurse came in and sedated her. The tears streamed down  my face. She was slipping away... It was only a matter of time before she did leave me for good. I went over to her and kissed her softly on the lips. "Im so sorry Megan....I want to tell you but I cant. I love you so much its crazy." I told her as I layed on her sleeping body. I sobbed. 

Megan's POV

DA IS HE THINKING. THINKING THAT IT WOULD BE OK TO BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL WHEN NOTHINGS WRONG. THE ? I felt something heavy on my body. I woke up and looked down to see the bastard himself. What the nurses and captian jerk face dont know is I know how to get out of these restraints. MUHAHAHAHAHA. I wiggled my way around so I was free. I pushed him off me carefully and put him on the bed. I went to the closet next to the heart monitor and grabbed my clothes and changed. I put my hood up and walked out of the hospital. I went to the crosswalk  and hailed the first cab. "To XXX street please." I said. I looked around at the passing buildings. I started feeling dizzy. "Ma'am....were here." The cab driver said. I handed him the money and walked up the sidewalk to my home. I fished out my house key and inserted it into the door. I walked in the house and went to the fridge. "SPAGETTI!" I yelled. I grabbed the spagetti and devoured it! IT WAS AMAZING! I finished eating and went and took one of thee best showers ever. 

few minutes *showering*  

After my shower I went  to my room and changed into my shorts and a tshirt from out of the closet. I went to bed.

 

Kim Hyun Joongs POV

I woke up in a oh to comfortable position. Megan was too soft. I opened my eyes and it wasnt Megan. I was on the bed...By myself. "! Megan....Where are you?" I looked firoushisly for her. "Probably at home." I said as I grabbed my things and ran out the hospital. I hailed a cab. "XXX Street please, quickly!"   I told the cab driver. I looked around and I was getting more and more nervous. We arrived at the house and i threw the money at the cab driver and ran full speed towards the house. I walked through the unlocked door and searched for Megan. I ran to the bedroom and found her. "MEGAN!" I yelled and ran up to her. No response. I shook her and yet again no response. "Megan...Megan...please dont go." I sobbed. I checked her pulse....there was none. She was gone....

 

Megans POV (AN:O_o How da she still got a point of view...dis suppose to be dead.)

I fell into the darkness. It felt heavy. Its like walking through smoke. You cant see anything and its hard to breathe. I kept walking in the dark for what seemed like miles. Shouldnt I be tripping or something. I continued down this long dark path till I saw a tiny light. I got closer and closer to the light, and I saw a figure standing there. As I got closer and closer I could tell it was a man. I tried to make out his face but I was still too far away. I took more steps towards the light and I could finally make out the figure... "Dad?" I said. "Megan, youve come a far way." He said with a smile on his face. "Why are you here?" I asked. "To help you make a decision." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "What decision?" I asked. "Do you want to continue or stay?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Just answer." he said. "Well you always told me to move foward, so Ill continue." I told him. He grabbed me and made me face the light and then pushed me.

 

I feel the sun on my face. Its so warm. I feel a slight breeze and could feel the air blowing. It was really bright.  It felt hard to open my eyes.  I managed to get them open. I looked around and focused my vision. I saw a freaking ghost. "GHOST!" I yelled. "ZACH....ARRON! WHERE ARE YOU....THERES A FREAKING GHOST." I yelled as I started chucking pillows and whatever objects that were near me. It was Doo Joon...There is no way hes ing alive. So this is a freaking ghost attack right now.