I Swear To Drunk I'm Not God

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

OK so DEFFINATELY didn't expect Megan to follow through with that whole "be home by 2" threat.....I guess that means she's feeling better. When i finally came to i realized i was being carried.I oppened my eayes to see Dongwoon....greeeeaaaat he is the last person i want to see right now. NOt because i hate him. But because i know I hurt him a lot and hes probably not my biggest fan right now. "Put me down i can walk." i said while pushing against his chest. "fine" he stated he then turned and stepped onto a patch of grass and dropped me flat on my back "OOOOOWWWW" I stared at him angrily "cool ya " i shouted. Dongwoon stared at me just as angrily, then his expression softened and he started to laugh. "sorry but honestly doing you physical harm makes me feel better" i puffed out my cheeks and scambled to my feel "OH YEAH WELL....WELL.....SAIUSFOLIUNCLAD"  I yelled nonsense at him and then stomped away.

When I got home Yoseob was waiting for me on the couch.  I oppened the door and he stood up.  I stared at him for awhile, I felt like I hadnt seen him in so long, seeing his face made me feel that old ease that I always felt around him. I didnt like it, I didnt deserve to feel ok yet, not when I had caused everyone so much pain. I turned and started to walk towards my room. "Amanda...." he said quietly his voice made me stop in my tracks, but i didnt dare look at him.  "Are you Oka-" "IM FINE" i cut him off. how could he be so nice to me after everything i had done.  I had forgotten how kind he was, it was the reason i clung to him in the first place.  I could feel his eyes drilling into the back of my head so i started to walk to my room again when i felt his hand around my wrist and forcefully spin me around ro face him he looked....pissed.  "AMANDA IM SICK OF THIS! EVERYONE IS! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH  I CARE ABOUT YOU! I CONSIDER YOU MY SISTER! I WONT WATCH YOU KILL YOURSELF! I KNOW YOUR HURTING BUT I KNOW JUNHYUNG DIDNT MEAN THOSE THINGS THAT HE SAID! HE LOVED YOU IM SURE OF IT!" It was teh first time i had heard his name since the incident and it hit me like a punch in the gut, it knocked all the wind out of me. "Amanda?" he sounded concerned now. "Amanda are you ok? you look so pale?" he drew me into a hug. "Im sorry i shouldnt have brought him up". I lightly pushed him away keeping my head down. "I'm going to bed".

Choi's POV

All in all i would describe tonight as....entertaining. I'm usually not up for it when Jonghyun and Key want to go clubbing but i wanted to make sure that they werent goin to be stupid so i went along. So i was sitting at the corner of the bar half asleep when this girl come over, brabs my face a starts making out with me. I mean I'm not complaining, for the short time i actually got to look at her she was cute, but i knew something was up when i could feel tear running down her cheeks. I pushed her away and asked her to slow down and what was wrong, then she told me to shut up and kissed me again, but it just didnt feel right to me.  I pushed her away again thats when she really started crying and screaming at me that she was pretty and all this other stuff i couldnt really understand and then she tripped over her own two feet and was on the ground.  Then this tiny blond chick got all up in my face asking me what i did.  It was a good thing she was friends with Kikwang cause im pretty sure she would have tried to kick my if someone let her.  It was one of teh most entertaining nights ive had in a really long time.  The tiny blond made this deal with me that if the drunk chick, i think her name was Amanda were to go out again i was supposed to find her and make sure she didnt drink.  I immediately agreed, their was NO WAY i was skipping out on another night like this.  Also Amanda seemed like she could be really cool if she were sober and i wanted to spend some more time with her.  Then the guys and i went home and went to bed, but it was kind of hard for me to sleep with the anticipation of waiting for teh phone to ring.  It seems that my life is goign to get a lot more interesting from now on.