May Angels Lead You In

From America to Korea

15 days later

[Doo Joons POV]

I just got off the phone with Megan and Junhyung and I decided to go over there. We had to leave for filming so what can we say. We missed them. I got this CD from Megan and she thought that I'd like it. It was Jimmy Eat World. I put in the Cd in as Junhyung got in the car. The first song was called hear you me. I liked it. we were driving for avout 30 min."BEEP BEEP BEEP!" I turned my head to discover a van crashing into the side of my car. I turned my head to hyung and there was panic striken on my face. Then it went dark. There were sirens and voices. I felt my body being moved and the only thing I could think about is megan. I let the darkness take over me. I fell into the bottomless pit that was what i believed to be the end of my existence.

45 Minutes later.

"Doo Joon. Please wake up... PLEASE...I cant live with out you. Dont leave me... I need you. PLEASE PLEASE...WAKE UP." Is that Megan. I felt her hand gripping mine as she layed on my chest sobbing. God Please just give me five minutes. My eyes started to flutter open and I saw her. I toke my free hand and her head. "Doo Joon?" She said as she looked into my eyes. "Megan. Sarangae. I love you. Im sorry." I said as I pulled her into a deep romantic kiss. If Im going to die Im going to die in her arms. "MEGAN...WHERES JUNHYUNG?" Amanda yelled and Megan just pointed her to the next room. "Megan is hyung okay." I asked with fear stricken eyes. "I dont know." She replied still sobbing. I started crying soft tears. I new my time was almost up. "Megan, I love you with all my heart. Im sorry. I love you forever." Those we're my last words. I faded into my enternal sleep. My last breath belonged to Megan. My one and only love. Sarangae Megan. Goodbye.

[Megans POV]

Im so pumped. Doo Joons coming over im so excited. I missed him so much. Wait till he hears the news. Where going to have a baby! Hes going to be so excited. At least I hope he will be. I took a nap knowing he wouldnt be over for a little bit.

35 mins later. "BANG BANG BANG" someone was pounding at my door. I walked to the door to see Dongwoon and Kikwang dragging me out and into the car. "Do you mind telling me where were going...Im suppost to be meeting Doo Joon any minute." i said in a anxious tone. "He's in the hospital." Kikwang said as he started to hug me. I felt the tears streaming down my face. "What Happened is he okay?" I said as i begun freaking out. " Hes in critical condition and so is Junhyung. We sent Yoseob to go find Amanda. Hes probally the only one who can calm her down. Halle and Paige were already on their flight home so i left a message." He explained. I put my hand on the little growing being that was Doo Joon and Mine's child. "I have to tell you guys something. Please keep it a secret." I told Kikwang and Dongwoon. "What?" Dongwoon asked me. "Doo Joon and I...Im pregnant." I told them and the tears started flowing harder. If anything happens im going to be alone. A single mother. "BWAHHH. Megan-ah dont cry." Kikwang comforted me.

We arrived at the hospital and i started running. "Nurse, where is Yoon Doo Joons room?" I asked. "I'm sorry i cant tell you." She said. Of course not. "Ma'am you need to stay here!" The nurse said. I ignored here and started running. I ran to the room where I saw body guards. I opened the door to discover Junhyung. He turned his head and saw me. "Megan-ah, can you do me a favor." He asked before I shut the door. I stopped in my tracks. I turned around and walked towards him. "Sure." I said and threw him a quick smile. "Give this to Amanda. When its the right time. Please Its very important!" He told me. It was a letter. "Why Me?" I asked. "Because your closest to her. She can depend on you." He responded. He closed his eyes and told me to leave. I walked out the door to the room next door to find Doo Joon. As soon as I saw him I ran right to him. He wasnt awake. Why wont he wake up? "Doo Joon. Please wake up... PLEASE...I cant live with out you. Dont leave me... I need you. PLEASE PLEASE...WAKE UP." I pleaded. I cant lose him. Hes too Important. Hes the father of my child. His eyes opened. "Doo Joon?" I asked to see if it was real. "Megan. Sarangae. I love you. Im sorry." He said as he pulled me into a deep romantic kiss. I never want to let him go."MEGAN...WHERES JUNHYUNG?" Amanda broke into the room. I pointed her to the room next door."Megan is hyung okay." He asked with fear stricken eyes. "I dont know." I replied still sobbing. He started crying soft tears. "Megan, I love you with all my heart. Im sorry. I love you forever." He said. "Beep Beep Beeppppppppppppppppppppppp...." The heart monitor went. His heart stopped and so did mine. "YOON DOO JOON YOU LISTEN TO ME. YOU WAKE UP. IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND YOUR GOING TO BE A FATHER. WAKE THE HELL UP.PLEASEEEE. I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU." I yelled he didnt wake up. Then I too saw darkness.