Visitors

From America to Korea

Megan's POV

I sat in the Dojo with Kikwang and we talekd for a while. I was still mad but I was happy at the same time. Maybe it was time for me to move on and start accepting others into my life. I got up and went towards the punching bag and went at it for a little bit. I let out all my stress into that bag. If the bag we're a person it would have been hospitalized. After a while at going at the bag Kikwang finally dragged me out. We went back to the house and I noticed a car in our driveway that belonged to no other than Choi Minho. I ran into the house and went straight to Amandas room. I walked in and was going to yell when I noticed Amanda asleep in Choi's arms. Awwwww how cute. I walked across the hall to my room and I decided it was time for a change. I grabbed a box and took down all the pictures of me and Doo Joon. I put all his stuff in boxes and put it in the basement. When I walked into my room...it was empty. It was sad in a way but it made me feel like im starting fresh. I put on JREYEZ and jammed out. I ran to the basement and decided to repaint my room. I grabbed white, black, light green paint and headed upstairs towards my bedroom. I painted my walls white and took the green and black and drew on my walls. On one wall I put my favorite Bible verse in big letters. It says "JOHN 15:13- Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends." I drew random things on my walls. There were flowers, quotes, cartoon characters, whatever i wanted. I put up all my pictures from America and called it a night at 7:30 in the morning.

Amanda's POV

I walked into Megans room at 12:00 to wake her up and I could smell paint coming from her room. It was beautiful. The walls were white and it looked like a walking story of Megans life. I saw her passed out on her bed and decieded to opens some windows and leave. I walked out of the room and made lunch for Choi and I. For once the B2ST guys wernt here. I cried as I saw the boxes of Doo Joons stuff in the basement and finally came to the conclusion Megans going to move on.  I went upstairs and was suprised by a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. "I think I like that stupid girl." He said as he saw the pictures of Junhyung and I.

 

Megans POV

*Dream*

I was walking down a long corridor towards a light. The light was a soft green and was fast. When I reached the end of the corridor the light asked me "Who do you want me to be? You only get to pick one person!" I thought about it. As much as I wanted it to be Doo Joon I knew he was gone. "I want Kim Hyun Joong." I said. The light poofed and I felt something rip from me. I felt my tear stained face and noticed I was running. I looked around and saw my parents. Then I saw Doo Joon. All our memories in a high speed movie reel. I didnt want it to stop. I shuttered as I saw our first kiss. I felt my pulse speed up. I screamed for him but I was left in silence.

End**

I woke up and felt the sweat and tears from my face. I sat up and took a deep breath. It was refreshing. I looked around my room at the accomplishment I had made and calmed myself down. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 4 in the afternoon so I got up, hopped in the shower, and brushed my teeth. I walked into the kitchen and made some Ramen noodles and went to the couch and  MTV. I watched music videos and ate my food. "RING RING" I picked up my phone and it was a call from Amanda.

me: Yobosayho?

amanda: YAH! ARE YOU FINALLY UP. aish and you call me lazy.

Me: What do you want?

amanda: There is someone on their way to see you. Get up and get ready.

Me: Arraso

 Amanda: BALI BALI

Me:OKAY! BYE!

I walked into my room and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans with a black tanktop, a white v neck shirt, and a pair of white nike high tops. I cleaned the house up a bit and did the dishes. 45 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I walked up to the door and it was my dad , my step mom, my step sister, my step brother, my aunt, my cousin kailey, and my soon to be cousin ricky. I was so suprised. I invited them into the house and we sat and talked about the old times while we waited for Amanda to get home. It felt good to have them here. I set up the guess bedrooms and escorted them to their rooms so they could put away their stuff. It was going to be and intresting time with them here.

 

Amandas POV

I walked into the house to be greated by the family. No drinking this week for me. YAY...not. It was going to be a challenge. I went into the dining room and noticed that Aunt Patty made polish noodles...yummm. I decided that I was going to tell Kailey about everything.

 

Kim Hyun Joongs POV

I went to Megans house to apologize to her. When I knocked on the door a Tall guy opened the door. "Who are you?" He said. "Hi, im Kim Hyun Joong Im here to see Megan. "DAD! WE HAVE A VISITOR." He yelled. "Wellll who do we have here?" He asked as he looked me up and down. I introduced myself again when I finally saw Megan. "Guys, would you back off please. Hes a friend." She said as they stepped away. I sat down at the couch when I started getting intarrogated with questions from here family. Oh jeeze its gonna be a lonnnnng day.