Accident or Fate

From America to Korea

[Amanda]

I woke up first to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, and of course patatoes. I shook Megan to try and wake her up but she was out. “MEGAN WAKE UP” I yelled in her ear. “Amanda did you have to yell in my ear?” She said seriously. “My Mom made breakfast, smell the air.” I said jokingly. We walked out and saw all the food my mom made and got excited. We ate like 6 plates of food a piece. It was very good. After breakfast, around noon we packed the things into the back of the company van and they shipped everything but the furniture. They said not to worry that our house would be furnished. “Amanda Emma Weaver, y-you better call and visit and eat, don’t forget to c-clean you room and help M-Megan clean the house.” Mom said in sobs. “I will mom! I promise.” I said also in tears. “That goes the same for you Megan!” Mom said seriously! “Of course Aunt Nana and I’ll call soon too.” Megan said polietly pushing back the tears. “Panda, Now you better call me and send for me to come down. Im your only sister and were going to party together. you got it.” Kailey said spreading a river of tears. “Amanda Behave and I love you” said Dad. Right there is when all my tears started flooding my eyes. “l-l-love you to D-D-Dad.” I said practically drowning myself in my tears. We all hugged goodbye and gave kisses and hugs. “Amanda its time to go, and if you guys would like, you can come for dinner at my parents house ‘kay.” Megan said sincerley. We put the last box in the van and got in Megan’s car and drove to Megan’s parents house to start packing her belongings. I cried most of the way there.

[Megan]

It was a quite drive to my house. I just let Amanda get her tears out. She was going to fall asleep so when we were at a stop sign, I grabbed a blanket and covered her head and put my Air Force sweater under her head. When we finally got to the house I shut the door quitely and let Amanda sleep. I walked into the house and no one was there besides Ray. “Ray, where’s everyone at? “ I said curiously. “ They went to run some arrons with Aunt Nana. Paige is coming over. She wants to help pack. Is it okay if I help too?”He asked sadly. “I don’t care. Do me a favor and go wake Amanda up please!” I asked nicely . “Sure thing!” He said and went outside. I walked up to my room and started packing my things when I saw my family picture. I about broke out in tears. I held onto it and cried. “Are you ok?” Amanda said. I guess they walked in and I didn’t notice. “ Im fine. Just, I cant believe were going.” I said as I wrapped the picture into newspaper and put it safely in a box. My stuff didn’t take much time to pack. It only took us about 6 hours to pack. We passed out on the floor. At about 5:30 A.M. I heard someone walking down the stairs, so I got up to see who it was. It was my Dad. I approached him and he was quiet. “Dad are you okay?” I asked with suspision. “ Yeah, I just cant believe my baby girl is leaving for Korea today.” We had talked for a while. Then Patty woke up and she made breakfast, while we were all packing boxes into the other company van that arrived at the house shortly after 7:oo A.M. I walked over to Kathleen and gave her my car keys and she was dumbfounded. “ Why are you giving these to me?” she asked “Because you don’t have a car.” I said with a hint of sarcasim. “Megan, Im gonna miss you so much, make sure you visit and I’ll come visit” Paige said shooting out tears. “MEGAN AND AMANDA YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID OR I’LL COME DOWN AND HURT YOU” Ray said trying to act macho. In unisen Amanda and I were like “Sure you will!” We all laughed except for Ray. We crashed his ego. Hahahahahahahaha! “Megan, you were always like a daughter to me. I love you, Amanda keep her in line okay. Make sure she cleans her room.” Patty said in soft tears. “Megan Rose and Amanda Emma, you guys better be safe. Lock the doors and don’t fall for the first Asian guy you see. Actually don’t fall for anyone. Got it.” Dad said trying to not cry. I ran over to Dad and hugged him as tight as I could.

[Narrator]

It was a very emotional trip to the airport. Halle and Paige drove them. They reminised on memories and ackward silences. They reached the airport at 10 A.M. They gave hugs goodbye to their best friends and borded their plane. They saw Halle and Paige waving goodbye through the airport window. There eyes filled with tears as they were now on their way to their new home in Korea. They had first class seats. They 2 male flight attendents were trying to hook up with Amanda and Megan but they were to sad to care. They fell asleep on the plane. Amanda woke up first and gazed out the window only to view korea. They had 10 minutes left in there flight.

[Amanda]

“Megan, Wake up” I said excitedly. She was so stubborn. so I “accidently” hit her on the back of her head. She woke up. “What the hell. Why’d you hit me?” she said in a cranky tone. “ It was an accident Sorry, but on the plus side were about 5 minutes till landing.” I said innocently. “Oh. Okay. Yeah” She said happily. “Passengers please safen your seat belts as we begin our decent to Seoul, Korea. Thank you for your time. We will be landing shortly.” the Captian said. We put our seat belts on. Megan hates airplanes. “Is Megan gonna cry…” I “Shut up..” she said. We finally landed. “Please remove all your luggage and items before you leave. Thank you for flying Air Korea. Have a nice day” The flight attendent said. Megan and I got up and exited the plane and we were pumped. We started walking towards the exit where some one was suppost to be picking us up. All of a sudden there was a wall. I fell on my . God did it hurt. I looked up and it wasn’t a wall but a person. I looked up to yell at this person and there he was…Junhyung. I was speechless. “OMG are you okay? Im so sorry” He said with his perfect angel face. “Amanda are you alright?” Megan said. I tried to respond but there were no words. “Amanda, that is. Are you okay? Do you need anything? Is there anything wrong.” Junhyung said so compasionatly. “Ye-Yeah sorry. I’m fine. Um… I’m sorry I was just a little shocked.” I said like a moron. I got up and I could feel the blood racing up to my cheeks. “Katamidah” I said out of reflex. “You speek Korean? Wow that’s tight.” he said “Yeah... A little.” I said bashfully. ”Wow, Junhyung. We just arrive back and your already found a pretty girl. I’m jealous.” Said some guy I couldn’t see. I was too shocked. I didn’t even know if Megan was here. “Im so sorry, but this is my silly friend Doo Joon.” Junhyung said cutely. I got dizzy and started to fall. “ Hey are you okay” He caught me… Perfect “Wheres Megan?” I said . “Umm. Do you have a cell?” he asked “ Left jacket pocket” I said. He grabed my phone and called someone.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors notes--This chap. was based off a dream. For those of u who do not know what the lollipop is, Its the most amazing Cell phone ever. Just saying lol.