I Hate to Love You

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

After dropping Minho off i thought that Megan and hot pants needed some time alone so i rean inside as quick as i could went streight to my room and locked the door. I dont really know whats going on with them but Megan is talking a lot more and thats a good thing. I my sleep playlist on my ipod and prepared myself for a very long nap.

*dream*

I looked around me and all i way was white. White as far as I could see. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. it was Megan and she looked so happy. She was with Doojoon and she was holding there baby they looked so perfect together, like nothing bad could ever touch them. Then Doojoon kissed Megan on the forehead and dissapeared. Megan started to cry and hold the baby really close screaming NO!NO!NO! then teh baby slowly disapeared as well. Megan stood there crying her head down and her fists clenched tightly at her side.

"Megan?" I reached out to her to comfort her but then she looked up and her eyes pireced me with so much anger that I couldn't move.

"This is your fault. Its all your fault,all the bad things that have happend to me are your fault. Dont you get that? I may never smile again and its your fault!" she said these words so precisely I had no choice but to believe them tears started rolling down my face and i couldnt breathe my chest was so tight. Megan then turned and started to walk away from me. I chsed after her but when I finaly reached her and put my hand on her shoulder everything went black i couldt see anything. I collapsed to my knees and started crying uncontrolably. I felt a hand tounch my cheek and looked up to see Minho his face was blurry because of my tears but for some reason i knew it was him, bceasu of his warmth. he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet then pulled me into an embrace i felt to safe there. I just closed my eyes and cried into his chest.

"Why are you here?" I froze. i knew this voice. I would know it anywhere. Even in the biggest crowd of people i would always know this voice. i turned around and saw Junhyung. He was looking down. "I don't want you here." he said quietly. I had been playing this moment over and over again in my mind. They were teh last words Junhung ever said to me. These words single handedly killed my heart. He picked his head up then and looked at me with disgust filled eyes "GET THE HELL OUT!"

"Why are you ebing like this. I thought you loved me?" I said just like that day.

"I don’t love you. I never have. I just used you. To be honest I was never attracted to you and I think your the ugliest person I ever saw." on that day these were the last words i heard from Junhyung. But not this time.

"Junhyung stop. Don't you know how much I love you. How can you say such hurtful things. Were all of those moments that were so precious to me just a lie?" i had to stop and breath because i was crying so much "Maybe those days we spent together meant nothing to you," tears were flowing from my eyes like a river now becase these were the words i truly wanted to say to him not the hateful things I said last time i tooka deep breath so i could talk clearly "BUT.....THEY MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME!" His eyes neverchanged but i saw a tear roll down his cheek. I reached out to him but he just stared at me. I felt a tug on my other hand and looked at Minho, he looked hurt. But why, he didnt mean anything to me, i had only met him a couple times, i didnt feel anything towards him.... right?

"You will replace me." I turned around to see Junhyung with tears in his eyes. "You will replace me, and I will disapear." He started to fade away "Don't let me disapear, please I dont want to disapear." he put his hands over his eyes to wipe the tears. Then Junhyung was no longer there. I stared blankly at the place he was standing. Minho dropped my hand bu ti couldnt bring myself to look at him. Junhyungs face was still in my head and i didnt want to loose it, not again. I blinked and when I oppened my eyes I saw myself. I stared in disbelief. The other me closed the distance between us reached out and slapped me across the face.

*end of dream*

I sat up in bed and breathed heavily. My face was covered in sweat and tears. I felt like i was going to puke. I jumped out of bed and threw on some clean clothes. I threw my door open then started towards a club. I didnt care wich one. I knew i was a coward because this was the only way i knew how to deal with things but, it was all I could do. 

Minho's POV

I woke up late that night with a huge hangover I need water and some carbs ASAP. I walked outisde. It was beautiful out that night the sky was clear and you could see the stars perfectly. It was nights like these that i really wished I had a girlfriend to walk with. After i got my food and water I decided to walkt o this fountain that i loved witting at. It was late so the place was mortly deserted except for some person laying on the edge of the fountain with there hand in the water. I walked closer and noticed that it was Amanda.

"Hey whatsup Amanda!" but she didnt respond i walked up closer to take a look at her face. She was passed out. I wonder if she had been drinking tonight, Nobody called me and she didnt really smell like booze but.... she was passed out by a fountain sounds like drunk behavior to me. I cant just leave her hear though right? Buyt why? I found myslef asking a question i had been repeating for awhile. Why do i care so much for this girl? Why do i feel the need to protect her and take care of her? I stared at her for awhile then sat down lifting her head onto my lap. I sat there with her head in my lap feeling so comfortable, so right. Like there was no other place we should have been but there at that fountain underneath the stars. She started tot mumble a bit and i looked down at her. She looked so innocent and sweet. I leaned down and kissed her. WHY DID I DO THAT ITS LIKE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER AAAAAAAH IM A ERT! She started to wake up. WELL DUH YOU JUST KISSED HER STUPID WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!! Why did I do that is it just becaus ei thought she looked cute then? No it was more than that. This girl. She meant something to me. She oppened her eyes and i finally realized why I worry about her so much.

Amanda's POV

I oppened my eyes and saw Minho staring down at me. OH MY GOD MY HEAD IS IN HIS LAP! HOW DID THIS HAPPEND! Last thing I remember is getting really drunk and tired and wanting to take a nap. And now im here. I tried to sit up but I got really dizzy and had to lean on Minho for awhile it seems im not quite sober yet.

"What are you doing here?" i asked

"I was just getting some hangover food and I saw you here you looked really uncomfy so i decided to help!" he smiled at me. I could feel myself start to blush but then all i could hear in my head was "dont let me dissapear" I looked at Minho

"Can i tell you a story?" i asked him. He just nodded his head so i continued. " There was once this...... really stupid girl. She was naive and thought that nothing bad could ever happen to her. One day she met a really stupid boy. He was everything she ever wanted. He was her best friend, and he was the only boy to ever tell her that he loved her." tears started to form in my eyes "she love that stupid boy so much che thought that nothing would ever get inthe way of there love but then one day something did. Something called life. And it tore them apart. And that stupid stupid stupid girl said teh stupidest things to that STUPID boy" the tears started flowing "and now she can never take them back and she will never be able to forgive herself. for all the stupid things shes done. Becasuse she still loves that stupid boy." I put my face in my hands and started sobbing. Minho just sat there until I stopped. I liked that he knew wehn to give poeple space. When i finally calmed down I put my hands at my hands and leaned back to look at the clear night sky.

"Minho?"

"Yes?" I kept looking up.

"Is love supposed to hurt this much?" it was quiet for awhile so i glanced over to see Minho satring at me with the most pained expression on his face.

"I...I think its the only thing that can hurt this much."