Come Here Ya Big Hot Mess!

From America to Korea

Choi's POV

I woke up the next day EXHAUSTED i hardly got any sleep.  It was about 9:00 AM at this point and the hyungs were still sleeping.  So i quietky snuck out of the room and sat in the living room to watch some TV.  I imagined that if the drunk girl was goin out it wouldny be till much later cincidering whne i saw he rlast night so i figured i had some time to kill.  I started to make breakfast for all the hyungs the smell of food always woke them up especially Onew.  by the time i was done i coul hear everyone else talking excitedly in the living room by this time it was about 11:00.  Then my phone started ringing "hello?" I answered.  "MINHO! its Kikwang! listen Amanda was gone by the time i got here so i assume shes already out clubbing could you go and do what we talked about?" "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? dude its only 11" "yeah shes pretty dedicated haha so what do you say." ".....Im in where is she" I listened carefully as Kikwang told me Amanda's usual places. .......i probably would have helped if i got a decent amount of sleep last night.

Amanda's POV

I left the house at 9 that morning they probably all thought i was drunk by now but to be honest i really wasnt feelin it this morning.  I walked around the city for awhile just lookin at the beautiful view and people watching. This was always one of my favorite things to do, just sit on a bench and watch people and gues what they are thinking about or talking about.....its sounds kind of creepy but its actually really entertaining.  After that i went and got some snacks (hello panda) and drinks (RAMUNE) and juts walked around spacing out but of course like usual when I'm sober and spacing out my mind subconciously told me what i needed to face, i found myslef sitting on a very famliar swing at a ver familiar park.  I sat there for awhile not thinking about anything really.  Then i looked next to me at where he would usually be sitting.  i could feel the tears start to sting my eyes.  "I know. I know its selfish but, can i just put off dealing with this for a little longer? please? Ju-Jun-*gasp*" i jumped up and started runnign toward the closest bar.  I ran into some random guy but didnt look back just shouted "SORRY!" when i heard him calling after me and telling me to wait. I open the doors and made my way to the bar "HEY CAN I GET A SHOT OVER HERE?" i waited impatiently for teh bartender to slide teh tine glass down to me i let my thumb pointer finger and middle finger wrap and roud it and lift it to my lips but before I knew it the shot was out of my hand and going down the throat of some tall guy with dark brown hair. "EXCUSE ME?!" i shouted at him "Oh now you say it" as he slammed the glass down on the table.  he didnt even flinch when he drank the straight alcohol so he must be pretty used to drinking as much as i had been doing lately i still needed a chaser af i didnt want to puke after my 5th shot.  "what are you talking about?" i asked "you dont remember knocking me down on ur B-line to drunksville?" oops i guess he was that  random guy.  If i had known he was gonna be this cute though i might have stopped to help him up or at least watched where i was goign a bit more.  "ok well that one was on me since i knowcked you down but you can leave me alone now." i turned my back to him and asked for another shot.  I saw the small glass sliding towards me and then just as it was about to hit my hand another (more annoying) hand picked it up and stole YET ANOTHER shot from me. "HEY I SAID ONLY ONE ALCOHOL ISNT FREE YAKNOW!" i shouted at him.  What was this guys problem if he pulled this one more time there was no telling what i was gonna do i wanted to be drunk and i wanted to be drunk NOW! i signalled for yet another shot and YET AGAIN it was stolen from me and the guy pulled at straw out of NOWHERE and up the shot blocking my body with his back when i tried to get to it "DUDE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE IS UR PROBLEM!" "I have no problem" he said to me so plainly i almost believed him but then i remeber my dearly departed shots and the anger grew again "I dont even know you where do you get off pulling this ty little game?!" i asked him putting my hand on my hips in my best y style even though i knew it wasnt working because he just smailed and started chuckling. DAMNIT i hate that no one ever takes me seriously when im angry everyone always said when i tried to look angry i just looked like a wet kitten CURSE THIS FACE OF MINE! The night carried on like that with me ordering shots and them being stolen by the handsome douchebag followed by me getting angry followed by him laughing at me resulting in me getting agrier and the cycle continuing.  A couple dozen shots and shouts later i noticed that he started to get a bit wobbly GREAT just GREAT not only did i not get drunk to night but NOW i gotta babysit this ! "hey listen ill walk you home I think your done tonight." "ARE YOU DONE TONIGHT!?" he shouted getting really colse to my face "what?" i asked a bit confused "I am on A MISSION! I CANNOT LEAVES UNTIL YOOOOOUU DOOOOOO!" he explained sloppily "....ok ok ill go home after i drop you off" i agreed i was getting kind of tired anyway "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" he screamed as hr his hands towards the sky he then followed up that gem of a move by falling flat on his face and passing out. ".........shiiiiiiiiiiit"  there was no way i could cary this guy home by myself......I didnt like it but i was gonna have to call Megan. I dialed her number on my phone and waited for her to answer. "MEGAN I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE DONT HANG UP!.....ok so im at this bar SURPRISE right? But im ot drunk this guy is and he kept stealing all my shots and now hes passed out an di cant just leave him here i woudl feel like so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help MEEEEEEE!" she agreed.  She got here with that Kim Hyun Joong guy did i ruin their date....i feel like such a .  I would have to appologize later.  Hyun Joong draped one of the guys arms around his neck, supported all his weight, and started to make his way toward the door it was then that i actually made eye contact with Megan she stared at me for awhile norrowed her eyes " how much did you drink tonight?" she asked "ZERO drunky mcdrunk pants over there made sure of it." i explained "......good" she said she then turned and met up with Hyun Joong at the door, I followed behind them.  We walked the drunkster back home and were forced to listen to his senseless alcoholic babble the whole way. Gosh is this how annoying i am when im drunk? By the time we got to his house he was at least able to wobble on his own so i helped him up to his door while Megan and Hyun Joong stayed by the street.  "OK well your home now so im gonna go!" "WAIT" he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him "My name is Choi Minho OK!? SO NOOOOOOW we arent strangers" he held out his hand i started to laugh "Ok well my names Amanda. Try not to make a habit out of this ok?" i took his hand in mine and stood there for a while. I let go first "Well you should get some sleep, Ill see you around Minho" I turned and walked towards Megan and Hyun Joong.  We all made out way back home and for the first time in a really long time i went to bed 100% sober.