Handcuffs

From America to Korea

Megan's POV

I oppened my eyes and let them adjust to the florescent lights that were blinding me. WHAT THE ! Why am i in the hospital this is the last place i want be right now.  I started to sit up but then felt a gentle hand push me back down.  "You should really take it easy you hit your head pretty hard." I looked up into gentle caring eyes.  "What happened? Why am i here? HOW did i get here?......and when can i leave?" i asked "Well i dont know all the details all i know is that i came out of the bathroom at the club and saw you laying on the floor bleeding really badly so i picked you up and brought you here.....Is your name Megan?" he tilted his head to the side. "Yes and how do you know my name?" i asked a bit freaked out "This really crazy chick was yelling at people to help you while she was being carried away by the cops in handcuffs." I looked at him in astonishment and we sat there in silence for a few moments. I then giggled "Jeeze Amanda" i said under my breathe. "Amanda?" he asked "She's my cousin and my best friend....we recently went through some really heavy and you could say we are handling it a bit differently." i said i looked up at him and gave a quick smile. "How so?" he asked I was surprised he didnt ask me about how we got to be this way and i respected it. It meant he respected peoples privacy. "hmmmm well she's just been drinking a lot and honestly ive just been distracting myself with trying to take care of her." "That doesnt seem very fair to you" he said "It keeps my mind off things, its not like i can go out drinking with her so...." "Why not?" then the door oppened and we both turned our heads to see the doctor coming in with a very worried look on his face. 

Amanda's POV

"LET ME GO!" i shouted i managed to wiggle out of hyunseung's grasp and smack him across the face which was kind of difficult considering i was handcuffed which i was soooooo pissed about "I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL I DONT NEED THIS ! I NEED TO GO SEE MEGAN SHES HURT! LET ME SEE HER!" Hyunseung went to grab my arm again but i dodged him and turned to run but yoseob got in my way. "Amanda...please, we will take you to see Megan but you have to calm down first she hit her head really hard and she doesnt need you bustin up in the hospital screaming obsenities." he put both of his hands lightly on my shoulders and pulled me against his chest and spoke soothingly into my ear "this isnt what Junhyung would want" a tear came to my eye but i quickly blinked it away I pushed Yoseob away from me and looked him straight in the eyes "I dont want to hear that name right now" i then got into the back seat of hyunseungs car and looked out the window hoping that Megan was alright if I lost her too or knew that she got seriously hurt because of me I might just snap.

Dongwoon's POV

I walked into Megan's hospital room seconds after the doctor did then i saw the guy who brought her here the poor guy probaly had no idea what was going on.  I figured i should probably explain everything to him so he wasnt so lost and so he could decide if he wanted to stick around or not.  "hey dude come here for a second" i tugged on his sweater he looked up at me and nodded his head he then looked at Megan to make sure it was ok.  She smiled at him and waved her hand to let him know it was alright.  Kikwang and i walked out into the hall with him. "Hey so we figured we should fill you in on whats goin on with megan." i said "Thanks but you dont really need to i just want to be of some help." he said as he looked concerned back towards Megans room "Uh oh" kikwang said "Uh oh is right" i agreed "Dude you arent like falling for her or anything are you because right now that would be a baaaad idea" kikwang said reluctantly "Well im not IN LOVE WITH HER but i would be lying if i said i wasnt attracted to her" he said kikwang and i shared a skeptical look "Ok first off whats your name?" i asked "Kim Hyun Joong" he said "ok hyun joong heres the deal.....you couldnt have chosen a worse time to get the hots for Megan." "What?" he asked in disbelief "Well her and her cousin Amanda came to Korea and we all became friends really fast but our hyungs Dujun and Junhyung, well, they fell in love with them." I explained "yeah ," kikwang added "Amanda and Junhyung were like BEST FRIENDS they were pretty much the same person and always picked on eachother and Megan and Dujun were almost disgustingly cute with how perfect for eachother they were." kikwang started to get a bit teary at the end so i knew it was up to me to finish the story "They were all together for such a short time but it seemed like they were togetehr for there whole lives.....but.....last week their was a really big accident and....junhyung and dujun....they both died....Junhyung said some pretty harsh things to Amanda when she got to the hospital and none of us know why but either way she ran out of the hospital crying and  shes been real messed up about it ever since. And Megan, well she was with Dujun the whole time, all the way to the end she never left his side, she told us not to tell him but...she's pregnant....honestly i think she too busy worrying about Amanda to even grieve properly...I dont think she really knows what to do right now." I looked at Hyunjoong his face was pale and i could tell this was a lot for him to take in. He then said "I still want to help...i want to help her in any way i can...I understand she needs her space right now but please if she needs anything i want to help her." I wanted to tell him that it would take a long time for her to even be ready to be in another relationship but i was interupted "WHERE IS SHE DAMNIT!" i saw Amanda running down the hall....handcuffed "Amanda WHAT THE HELL?!" I asked astonished "ask that hyunseung! DONGWOON WHERE IS MEGAN!.....and who the hell is this?" man she was really starting to piss me off "this is kim hyunjoong hes teh guy who brought megan here...you know while you were too busy kicking some chicks and gettign arrested" Amanda looked at me like she was about to cry she looked at hyunjoong then down at her feet and said a quiet "thank you .....so much really i dont know what i would have done without you" hyunjoong still looked a bit to shocked to answer "Megan is in that room but a doctor is in......." but i was too late amanda was already walking in.  I couldnt help but notice how pathetic she looked with those handcuffs on it was clear to me that she was turning into a completeky different person than the sweet girl that my hyung fell in love with.....why did you say those things junhyung.  We all followed after Amanda.  Megan's face was very pale and she just kept looking straight ahead with tears rolling down her face.... "what happened?" i asked.