A Light In Your Eyes.

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

As Minho gently placed his lips on mine I couldn't think.  I didnt know what to do.  Yes it felt good.  But did it only feel good because i was lonely, because my heart hadnt beat like this in so long? Then i realized that non eof that mattered. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.  What mattered was that i knew he loved me.  It made me feel special again made me feel needed again, and I had promised Junhyung that i would move one or at least try.  As we pulled apart he took my hands and loked into my eyes sadly. 

"I'm sorry. I know you wanted me to stop liking you and move on but....i just......i love you so much i dont think its that easy. I'm willing to wait! Reallly I am! No matter how long it takes i can wait for you!" I knew he was telling the truth. I knew he would always be waiting. I didnt want to make him wait any longer. 

"Im so sorry. I'm So sorry i made you wait all this time. But you dont have to wait any longer. I'm here now beside you holding your hand. And im goign to be here from now on. I'll never leave you ever again." He looked at me with surprise. I smiled at him to reasure him that he could believe what i was saying. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in for another kiss.  I ofund myself comparing this to the first time i kissed Junhyung.  With Junhyung there was so much passion and love i thought it would consume me. But with Minho it wasalmost like he was protecting me, like her was afraid to do to much or i might break. Thats how he had always been. He was always protecting me. We talked for wahile after that. 

"Can i ask you a question?" he asked

"sure go ahead."

"Why do you think it took you so long to let go of Junhyung....sorry that might be to personal."

"No its alright....I think its because everything happened so fast like all of a sudden he was gone.  And for some reason it just never sank in that he was dead.  I just always felt like he was just going to walk through the door with that cocky smirk of his and start teasing me for how stupid I was being..... Honestly it still doenst feel like hes gone, I can still feel him in my heart. Its so wierd.  but he is gone and I'm going to be ok."  He stood up took my hands pulling me to my feet.

"Thank you for oppening up to me.  We should go back to the house they were all freaking out because they couldnt find you. I'm sure Yoseob is a nervous wreck right now." 

"hahaha probably. He's always worrying about me." All of a sudden my head had a seering shot of pain. It caused me to loose my ballance as I pressed my hand to my foreheard.

"AMANDA! Are you OK?" Minho asked as he sypported me

"Yeah I think im alright." But i wasnt another shot of pain rang in my head, it was paralyzing. I looked up and saw Yoseob walking towards us. "Seobie? What are you doing here?" He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug

"You have to go! You have to remember! You dont belong here. This isn't your life."

"What are you talking about!?" I managed to say through the pain. "You arent making any sense! OW!!! MY HEAD! !" I fell to my knees with both hand pressed to my head." It was like someone was stabbing me over and over again through the back of my head and every thought, word, and action was a twist of the knife. 

"You can make this stop Amanda. And you know how." I looked up and all suddenly everything was whit all around us. Just Minho, Yoseob, myself, and white.  The pain continued. 

"Wake up." The pain dulled down. I looked up to see Minho with such a sad look on his face. But when we made eye contact he gave me a very sad smile. "You have to wake up. You can't be truly happy here with me." He come over and kneeled down in front of me placing his hand to my cheek again. "It's gonna be ok.....you just have to remember and wake up." 

"Remember what? What are you guys talking about!?" 

"Do you remember what you were doing the day Junhyung died Amanda?" Yoseob asked me.

" I was at the park waiting for Junhyung"

"Before that?"

".....I cant remember" everything before that was a complete blank

"You have to try" The pain started up again but i started getting flashes from that day. Me waking up. Megan coming into my room and saying something......something about going to get something for the boys. Us getting into the car. The pain kept getting worse and worse it got to the point where i had to throw myself to the ground and just writhe ack and forth screaming. "YOU HAVE TO FIGHT THROUGH IT AMANDA!" 

So many flashes kept going through my head and it hurt so much. Suddenly the pain peaked and i stopped moving. I saw Megan and I in the car I was driving and then I heard a horn honk and i looked at Megan to see her frightened face and a truck behind her coming up fast it was about to crash into us at full speed.

"Amanda?" I heard Yoseob say

".......we got into an accident" suddenly i felt myself falling down fast. I looked up to see Minho and Yoseob Staring down at me as i helplessly just falling down down down. The ground had to be coming soon right? I looked down to see a hand out streched towards me I reached for it and just as out fingertips met my eyes flew open.

All I saw for awhile was white then my eyes started to adjust and I could make out a florescent light hangin above me. I was in a hospital. Something was in my hand. I looked and saw a figure sitting beside the bed. His laying face down by my should and his hand in mine. 

"Junhyung?" it came out as a whisper. But he still heard it. His head flew up and for the first time in what felt like forever I was finaly able to look him in the eyes again.  His eyes were wide then tears welled up in them. 

"oh thank god!" he asid quietly as he looked toward teh cieling then he threw his arms around me and we both cried.