Disaster

From America to Korea

Megans POV--

Why?

Amandas POV--

I walked into the room to see a pale faced Megan. Tears were streaming down her face. I know this sounds bad but it looks beautiful in a weird way. The way her tears glistened as the sun light came through the room. It looks like something that would be in a movie. "Megan, are you okay?" I asked as worry struck my face. She didnt say anything. "Ma'am can I speak with you guys in the hall for a moment." The doctor said as she guided us out of the room and into the hall. "When she feel down the stairs she feel on the wrong spot and lost to much blood. She lost the baby. Im so sorry." The doctor said. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE LOST THE BABY?" I screamed at her. "Her Injur.." I ignored what she was saying. "Hyunseung take these off me please." He ignored me and so I looked at Yoseob. "Please sobie. Please" I begged. He did as I asked and I walked into the room and hugged Megan. "Megan, its going to be ok. Im here." I comforted her. "THIS IS ALL YOUR ING FAULT. YOU JUST HAD TO GO OUT AND BE STUPID. YOU RUIN EVERYTHING. WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HER. WHY DONT YOU JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GROW THE UP." Dongwoon yelled at me. I started crying. I ran out of the room and went to the park. our park. "Junhyung, if you can hear me. Why did you do this. Why did you leave me. Why did you use me. If you guys were hear none of this would've happened. Why?" I spoke outloud. The tears streamed down my face. I put my hand on my heart. It felt like a thousand knifes just went though it.This pain is unbearable. How could I do that to Megan.Shes my best friend. Im useless and I ruin everyone and everything that comes near me. Why did I have to be stupid. Maybe thats all Im good at.

Kim Hyun Joongs POV

IM SO LOST. DAMNNNN.  I went over to Megan and held her hand. I tried to show her I was there. I think Dongwoon was right. I am falling for her. I know i shouldnt because shes still grieving and all but it just doesnt feel right. I cant bear seeing her in pain. Ever tear that falls from her face feels like a dagger to my heart. Dongwoon looked at me with surprise on his face. I bought my hands up to her face and wipped her tears that started falling from her already red puffy eyes. Those ocean blue eyes that could melt any mans heart. I felt my heart racing. I hope she doesnt hear it.

Dongwoons POV--

Amanda is going to keep getting herself in trouble if she keeps acting like this. I cant ing stand her. Shes being a complete and doesnt even care. I knew it. Kim hyun Joong likes Megan so much. I can tell. But why now. Why did he have to start liking my little sister now. This is the worse possible time.  "Sir..." The dcotor called me out into the hall. "Shes able to leave. You can take her home." The doctor said. I walked back into the room and walked over to Megan. "Megan...We can go home now. Im going to give you your clothes ok. You need to get changed." I told her as I grabbed the bag of clothes sitting next to her bed. Kim Hyun Joong and I walked out of the room and into the hallway why she got changed. She opened the door a few minutes later. We grabbed our possesions and went home. Megan fell asleep in the car so Kim Hyun Joong picked her up and carried her to her bedroom. Now its time to have the talk.

Yoseobs pov

Where the hell is Amanda. Yeah Amanda lets just magically disappear. Its not going to make anything better. Its just going to make everything worse. I waited in the living room for Amanda to return. Megan walked into the living room and sat on the couch and waited to I guess. I didnt ask her because I knew she would respond. I know I wouldnt if It was me. We waited till 5:01 in the morning for her to get home. Kikwang feel asleep and Hyunseung didnt give a rats . Dongwoon was acting as Megans pillow. "HEY ES. IM HOME" Amanda yelled as she entered the house completely wasted. "Why the hell didnt you answer any of our calls. We were worried sick."I told her "DO I LOOK LIKE A CHILD. CHILL THE OUT MR. PARTY POOPER." Amanda screamed at me. She feel on the floor. and started laughing. Megan got up and walked over to her as amanda started to get up. Megan decked her right in the face. Amanda feel to the ground and Megan walked away without a single expression on her face and not a single work escaping from her lips. Our familys falling apart.