Alternate Minds

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

Junhyung and I had gone out to get some stuff for Megan for when she woke up (which I was hoping would be soon).  We parked and started making our way back into the hospital when I saw Doojoon standing outside. He looked sad. I leaned over to Junhyung,

"Hey maybe you should stay out here and see whats going on with him, I can go see Menguin by myself."

"You sure?" he asked with a sceptical look on his face.

"I wouldn't say it if i wasn't." I said as i leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek. I started to walke away from him and towards the door when I felt a hand on my wrist i turned araound and Junhyung wrapped me in a strong hug. I wrapped my hands around his waist and huged him back just as tight. He pulled away and kissed me on the forhead.

"Now you may go." he said letting go of me.

"Thank you very much" I said while poking him in the stomache and once again making my way toward the hospital doors.  I walked down the plain white hallsonce again finding myself thinking about something I had often caught myself thinking about these last few weeks. I want to remember what I dreamed when I was in my coma.  I cant remember anything i just have these random flashes of emotions that I know came from some other world.  Extreme sadness and loneliness, but also contentment.  Its so bizarre I can't explain it at all. I wonder if Megan will remember what she dreamed when she wakes up.

I was fianly outside Megan's rom when i heard talking from inside and....yelling? I oppened the door and found a lot of nurses surrounding her bedd and her flailing around trying to get them off of her.  I drooped my bag of gifts for her and ran immediately to her side "MENGUIN!!!" I jumped on the bed and tackled her doing what the nurses had been attempting to do with a single bound.

"PANDA!!!" We hugged eachother for a long time and I started crying.  "What the s going on? I dont understand!?" she started yelling in frustration. I sat up and scooched my self to the ed of the bed and told the nurses they could leave. They all stared at me warrily "GET OUT NOW!" Megan yelled at them. They all scrambled out at once.

"Do you remeber anything at all?" I asked her.

"Yeah I remember everything until I wen tot bed and had the bizzare dream about Dad. Next thing I know I'm back in the hospital staring at a motherin GHOST! P.S. WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!"

"What are you talking about?"

"You just disapeared and it was like everyone forgot about you and then all this started to happen with my head. Hyung Joon took me to the hospital and they made me stay there but I couldnt stand it so I left."

"Menguin.... I have no idea what you are talking about. Who's Hyung Joon...oh wait do you mean you'r doctor...yeah im pretty sure thats his name. And what are you talking about a ghost?" Nothing she was saying was making any sense and I was honestly getting creeped out.

"Well I'm assuming that wasn't the real Doojoon concidering he's DEAD!!! AND NOOO not my doctor I don't even know who that is!!! I'm talking about KIM HYUNG JOON!! MY BOYFRIEND!! How could you forget that PABO! Also where's Minho he disapeared around the same time you did."

"WHAT THE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? Dude you are for real creeping me out!! My boyfriend is Junhyung and your's is Doojoon. how could YOU forget that? I have literally never met anyone named Minho or Kim Hyung Joon." Just then the door oppened and we both averted out attention to it. I was Megan's doctor and just as i had remembered his name WAS Hyung Joon. "SEE!?" I said as I turned back towards her but when i turned aorund she was no longer in bed. She was running towards Doctor Hyung Joon and throwing her arms around him causing them to both fall to the floor.

This can't be good.