Take the White Pill, You'll Feel Alright

From America to Korea

Amanda's POV

I woke up the next day to the sound of Yoseob knocking on my door. "Amanda can i come in?" he asked "........sure" i replied he walked in and gave me that smile that could always put me at ease i tried to sit up but thats when i noticed i was REALLY hung over and immediately laid my head back down and groaned in pain. Yoseob sat next to me on the bed with a tray of food and an ice pack. "serves you right" he said bonking my head lightly he then brought the ice pack up to my eye "OW!" i exclaimed "Seobie why does my eye hurt so much!?" "...probably because Megan decked you last night after you came in acting like an ......Amanda why are you acting like this i know what happened with Jun-" "SO WHAT KIND OF FOOD DID YOU BRING" i shouted over him i grabbed the tray from him and dug into the plate pancakes.  I knew he was staring at me dissapointed but i didnt want to see it...not from him.  I already knew i let everyone down, that I was a failure, that i was nothing but a big waste of space now....but i still couldnt bring myself to look into his eyes Yoseob is like a brother to me if i look at him now i might loose it more than i already have.  "Amanda where were you last night?" he asked "Out" i replied. "Why did you ignore everyones calls we were all really worried about you....What dongwoon said was really harsh I'm sure he feels really bad...maybe you should talk to him?" this wasnt helping at all i didnt want to talk about how i was feeling...i didnt want to feel anything. "but what he said....it was true" i got up and grabbed some clothes off the floor, went into the bathroom, and got changed. When i walked back out i was wearing a club outfit and i didnt bother to look at Yoseob because i knew what i would see....disapointment.  "Amanda its only 2:00" he said pleadingly "YOU CANT PUT A TIME FRAME ON PARTYING!!!" i yelled enthusiaticaly i threw on some shoes and sprinted out the house past all the disgusted faces of everyone downstairs and toward the closest club.  My favorite song this week was playing we are who we are by kesha i lost my mind in the alcohol and the thumping beats and swaying bodies. drown it out, drown it out, drown it out.

Yoseob's POV

"AMANDA WAIT!" I called as she ran out the front door.  What was she doing going to get wasted at 2?! This was too much she was gonna kill herself.  I closed the door and saw Dongwoon looking at me and then roll his eyes and look away. "She is so ing pathetic honestly she used to be so fun and nice but I have no idea who she is anymore she doesnt care about anyone but herself! SERIOUSLY she should be here trying to comfort Megan if she was acting like her old self she could make Megan smile again WHY IS SHE BEING SO SELFISH!" I knew that everything Dongwoon was saying was true but i cared too much about Amanda to really see it until now.  I cant stand who she has become.  I want the old Amanda back but i dont know how  the only one who can get through to her at this point is Megan but she isnt in any condition to deal with this. I just dont know what to do. I heard a door open at the top of the steps, it was Megan.  She walked down the steps slowly and then looked at the front door, she knew Amanda left, she just stood there for a while and then shook her head and went out and sat in the rocking chair on the back porch.  I stood where i was between the front door where amanda had left and the back where megan was i backed up against the wall and slid down resting my head on my knees, i feel so worthless.

5:00 AM

Kikwang's POV

We were all sitting and waiting for Amanda to come home.  We were all getting really sick of this but no one more than Dongwoon, i felt like he's two seconds away from snapping and saying something really bad.  You could cut the anger with a knife in this room and poor Yoseob all he wans to do is help Amanda but she's just shutting everyone out.  I glanced over at Megan she had something in her hands it looked like an envolope.  We all turned out heads toward the door when we heard a thud on the porch steps followed by the loud "!" followed by laughing....she was home. Megan then turned to Dongwoon and handed him the envolope the front said Amanda in Junhyung's handwriting "Is this for Amanda from Junhyung?" asked Dongwoon Megan nodded her head then got up and walked to her room and closed the door just in time for Amanda to walk in the front door. We all looked at her and she looked back at us then started laughing "......whyyyyy so serious?" she asked then started gigling.  Yoseob got up and grabbed her arm "Amanda you have to stop this-" "I AINT GONNA TAKE NO FROM NO ONE, I AINT GONNA TAKE NO LIP FROM NO ONE!" she started singing at the top of her lungs "Amanda please!" yoseseob pleaded "YOU AINT GONNA TRY TO GET ME A HOLD ON, ITS GOLDEN NOW....WHY WOULD I SLOW DOWN" she kept yelling she tried to walk past him, Yoseob grabbed her by her shoulders and strted shaking her "why Amanda!?Why are you being like this?! Do you think this is what Megan wants do you think this is what Jun-" Amanda when squated to the ground making herself into a ball and covered her ears with her hands "I CAN DO ANYTHING ANYTHING I WANT ANYTHING ANYTHING I WANT ANYTHING-" Dongwoon nudged Yoseob aside and grabbed Amanda by her upper arms pulling her upright then grabbed her hand and and placed the envelope in it. "This is from Junhyung he wrote it to you while he was in the hospital." Dongwoon said clearly disgusted with her it was clear he was on his last nerve. Amanda looked at the envelope for a while in silence then threw it to the ground "I DONT WANT TO READ THAT PIECE OF !" Dongwoon looked down at the envelope in astonishment then raised his head and looked Amanda square in the eyes ".....thats it.....get. out." he said saying eachword very carefully. "excuse me?" Amanda asked "GET THE OUT OF HERE, YOU ARENT DOING ANYTHING BUT HURTING MEGAN MORE AND NOW YOU DISRESPECT ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?! YOU HAVE NO HEART! GET OUT OF HERE NONE OF US WANT TO SEE YOUR USELESS FACE RIGHT NOW!" Amanda stared and him for a while, at first i thought it looked like she was going to cry but then she quickly blinked her eyes and then turned around and walked out the door.