Home Sweet Home?

From America to Korea

[Amanda]

Omg this is the best day ever. im so incredibly happy. megan and I pulled out our phones and had got texts from different numbers. Megans said < text received from Doo Joon Oppa>“Omg amanda look.” she said “Megan Look and omg open it”i said impatiently. Mine said . I was so nervous to open it. I closed my eles and hit the ok button. It said OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. “MEGAN…..HE TEXTED ME.” I said. “WHO” she said “JUNHYUNG…GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I said obnoxiously.

We arrived at the house and were really excited to see it. The Lady gave us the keys and we walked in to be surprised. It was beautiful. All I could think about was junhyung though. I pulled out my phone and typed in the adress of the house and said that the text didn’t creep me out and that id love for him to stop by. Megan was awwing at everything. We picked out rooms which were huge. My room was black white and red all over. I loved it. I ran and jumped on my bed. It was so comfortable. where is my phone. omg he texted me back. opening..lol Wait its 6:45. omg omg wheres megan. and what does he mean we. okay manda be calm and text back. I texted. “MEGAN WHERE THE ARE YOU AT?” I screamed. she walked into my room ”I was unpacking, whats wrong?” she said “Theyre coming over in 15 minutes and r going to help us unpack and are bringing us food.” I said frantically. “Who” she said. “Im assuming doo joon and junhyung. I got a text from junhyung and he said and I quote Well come over later and bring food and help you guys unpack. K. see u at 7. WHAT SHOULD I DO.” I said. “Get your cute outfit on for one. And make yourself look presentable.” Megan said and rushed to her room. omg another text. . death, that’s what I feel. I just died.

[doo joon and junhyung and other b2st members via phone]

Doo Joon: What should I get them to eat?

Junhyung: chopped noodles. that sounds good.

Doo Joon: K, wait what are you doing.

Junhyung: Im Getting house warming gifts and flowers for them

yoseob: Someones got a crush…how cute.

Doo Joon and Junhyung: Shut up…its none of your buisness and get off the line.

Yoseob: Your guys are such party poopers and meany pants.

Kikwang: Ohhh can we come….minho is annoying me….please.

Doo Joon: NOOOOOOO.

Kikwang: fine ill tell minho that you want to be his bestie.

Doo Joon: NOOOOOOOOOOOO….IM PRETTY SURE HES GAY. PLEASE KWANGI.

Yoseob:Kwangi lets go bowling

Hyungsung:Yeahhhhhh Bowlinggggg.

Kikwang: Fineeeeeeee….. but I want to meet them next time

[Megan]

wow the house is so niceeeee….Wheres my room.Oh yeah I got to call Doo Joon Back. I got out my phone and went into my phone and called his number. “ Megan you called me yeah….Hows ypur house?” he said “Its nice my room is huge.” I said sweetly “ahh I want to see. can I come over soon.”he said “Sure., well im going to unpack so ill talk to you soon ok.” I said “K talk to u later. bye” he said cutely. Omg this is my room its freaking huge. I even have my own bathroom. well I might as well start unpacking. “MEGAN WHERE THE ARE YOU?” Amanda yelled. I walked over to her room ”I was unpacking, whats wrong?” I said “Theyre coming over in 15 minutes and r going to help us unpack and are bringing us food.” manda said frantically. “Who” i said. “Im assuming doo joon and junhyung. I got a text from junhyung and he said and I quote Well come over later and bring food and help you guys unpack. K. see u at 7. WHAT SHOULD I DO.” she saidin a paniced tone. “Get your cute outfit on for one. And make yourself look presentable.” I said. I rushed to my room. What am I going to wear. Ohh wait wheres my luggage. I digged through my suit cases and pulled out a pair of black stelletos my skinny jeans and my light green shirt amanda got me. I was so excited. I ran to the bathroom and got in the shower. I did my make up and my hair after I got the shower. I went to see if amanda was ready and the first thing she says is “DAMN MEGAN, YOU LOOK HOT…HAHA…NOW HELP ME….” she said a flustered and jokingly manner. I picked out her really cute pants her red shirt and a pair of red stelletos she had.

*FLASH BACK*

“Omg megan lets go in here. they have some cute shoes.” Amanda said anxiously. “Amanda not another store.” Aunt nana said. “Please, this will be the last one.” she said in a high pitched voive.”Fine, but this is the last one” I said. we walked in the store and found the cutest stelletos ever. They came in two colors. We both liked them “I call Black” I said “I call red” She said “What, are you guys the stelletos twins. haha” Aunt nana said

*Flashback over*

“Just like old times huh?” I said while a tear fell down my face. Amanda walked over and hugged me.”yep, maybe we should call home in the morning. Theyre sleeping still” Amanda said and released from the hug. I nodded my head. I finished amandas hair and makeup. She grew out her hair so now she can actually do things with it.lol! “OMG there here!” I said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author notes-- So in this chapter we included Choi minho. My cousin Use to be obsessed with him until he cut his hair for the video Hello. As soon as she saw his hair she was over him because she thought he looked gay. So all Minho fans...Im sorry