chap 34

Killing Game

/1484 words

 

“Hey.”

Sunggyu was sitting by the couch, polishing his gun by the table when Woohyun came. He looked up briefly at the other and smiled. “How was your nap?”

“Fine. How bout you? You haven’t been sleeping.”

Sunggyu chuckled. “I’ll finish this and then I’ll go sleep.” he said, turning back to the gun in hand. He felt Woohyun sitting next to him, hands quickly find their way around his waist. Sunggyu turned his head and pecked Woohyun on the lips.

“So I’ve been wondering…” Woohyun started.

“Hm?”

“Why didn’t you accept the offer?”

“You mean the agency? Well… he kidnapped me and last time I checked that’s not how a company treat his employees.”

“Not that. I mean before?”

“Oh,” Sunggyu fell silent. The memory of the burning house, the fire engines and the smell of the smoke still clear in his head. He can even feel the hold of the people pulling him from running into the burning house. Everybody had held him back that, saying that there’s no way to save his family inside.

 “It did crossed my mind. Killing myself that is. You can’t imagine how many times I wanted to pull the trigger just so the pain could end. And then I met someone who thinks the world’s an easy place. He thinks everything’s possible and getting over losts are as easy as getting over a crush. And I need that kind of people around me then.”

He turned to Woohyun and their eyes met.

“I still need them now.”

Woohyun leaned in and kissed Sunggyu. The paper in Sunggyu’s hand fell to the floor as he was being pushed down against the cushion slowly. Woohyun’s arm roamed down to Sunggyu’s abdomen, pushing his shirt up.

Woohyun’s mouth travelled to Sunggyu’s neck, nibbling at the pale skin and Sunggyu’s mouth opened, desperate for air. His face began to blush red when Woohyun nibbled at his ear. Sunggyu yelped when Woohyun pulled him up suddenly and carried him bridal style to the bedroom.

Sunggyu struggled first, he always hated soap operas and considered romantic things as old fashion but now that it happened to him, Sunggyu doesn’t have anything else to say. Woohyun’s hold on him were strong and when they were near the bed, Sunggyu was thrown rather harshly onto it.

“You know,” Sunggyu’s voice shook. “They could call anytime now.”

“They can wait.” Woohyun smirked and closed the door.

-- --

“You sure this is the place?” Dongwoo whispered. Hoya nodded, looking around.

“The clue, everything leads to here.”

Dongwoo nodded. He knocked on the door.

“Who?” came the voice by the other side. Dongwoo and Hoya exchanged look. “Us. Dongwoo and Hoya.”

They heard muffled sound from inside and a second later the door opened. They saw Woohyun first and behind him was Sunggyu. The four didn’t spare a minute before running to hug each other like long lost family members.

The four exchanged stories. Dongwoo with his accident and Sunggyu with his big escape. They didn’t leave any information, not even about Sungjong.

“But he’s…” Dongwoo’s voice trailed off. He had spent too many years in the agency with Sungjong for him to accept that kind of information. Hoya patted him gently on the back, partly knowing how Dongwoo take this kind of things. He raised his eyes and met with Sunggyu’s. “I want to save him.” He said, determined.

“We all want the same thing. But right now you’ll be working in. Nor with that condition of yours.” Sunggyu turned to Hoya. “You take care of him.”

Hoya nodded.

“Woohyun and I will disguise ourselves to the event tomorrow and you two stay in the van, inform us about any suspicious event. We’ll get Sungyeol and maybe Myungsoo too first, and then we’ll save Sungjong and Seyong. We won’t stop until every one of us, are save, okay?”

“Yes!”

-- --

“You nervous?” Dongwoo asked Woohyun, adjusting his collar. The man in front of him was now totally different than 2 hours ago. Woohyun’s black hair was now dyed light brown and ¾ parted. He had wore some make up that his skin coloured was lighter than usual. The tuxedo he was wearing hugged his chest and waist, outlining his fine figure. He was also wearing fake black rimmed glasses.

“It’s my first disguise, so…” his words trailed off as the door of the room opened and Sunggyu came out, followed by Hoya. The older was buttoning his button. He was wearing the same tuxedo only his necktie was dark blue. But Woohyun swore time just stopped then.

Sunggyu looked beautiful beyond anything Woohyun had ever seen. He had always thought Sunggyu as gorgeous, that’s an understatement but him in suit left Woohyun’s jaw dropping.

His dark hair was now back to caramel light with a few streaks of brown. Woohyun could see he also wore make up, heavy eyeliner decorating his eyes and maybe he did something with his lips because they’re redder than usual and Woohyun just wanted to ravish them. Whatever Hoya did to him, he did an amazing job.

“The tie’s a bother, can we get another one?” Sunggyu whined, turning to Hoya, not quite realising the presence of the other coming towards him. So when Sunggyu finally raised his head, he squinted his eyes to make sure what he saw was really Nam Woohyun.

Hoya approached Dongwoo, both staring at the suited couple. “Doesn’t it looked like they’re going to get married?” Hoya muttered and Dongwoo nodded.

After loading all the required guns into the van, the four boarded the vehicles; nobody said anything but everyone was nervous. It was Sunggyu and Woohyun first disguise mission. The two more or less worked behind the actions and in keeping everyone’s safety in check.

The car had finally moved to its destination, carrying the mission that could probably save everyone.

Sunggyu turned to Woohyun when he felt his hand being touched. He glanced at Dongwoo and Hoya at the front seats exchanging talks, oblivious of the two.

Woohyun shifted closer on the seat to him and took Sunggyu’s face, he didn’t spare a second before clashing their lips together. Sunggyu closed his eyes as he felt Woohyun’s soft and plump lips against. His left hand took Woohyun’s waist as the other held on to Woohyun’s arm. Woohyun’s tongue entered his mouth and Sunggyu tilted his head, feeling Woohyun dominating.

They broke the kiss when both were out of air.

“We’re going to be okay,” Woohyun assured.

They reached the place a few hours later, just in time before the event started. Dongwoo and Hoya stayed at the van, glancing at Sunggyu and Woohyun as they did too. Woohyun didn’t need to ask why the glances were for. He realized Hoya glancing briefly at them through the rear view mirror since the start of the journey, after he kissed Sunggyu.

Woohyun looked at Dongwoo helping Sunggyu with his tie and unconsciously laughed at how the older couldn’t even get his necktie straight. He felt a nudged at his arm and rolled his eyes at Hoya smirking through his smirk.

“Jeez, can’t a man have his privacy,” Woohyun stated matter or factly.

“They you should have gotten a room,” Hoya added. Woohyun could never win Hoya if it’s about dissing. “Anyway,” came the business voice back on. “We’ll be in the van. you know how this go right?”

Woohyun nodded.

-- --

“you’re coming with me. get your suit on.” Gunwoo’s words took Sungyeol by surprise. He followed Gunwoo who disappeared behind the door of his room and grabbed his arm just as he was wearing his watch.

“Why am I coming with you? Why shouldn’t Insoo?”

“Because I like you better,” he said simply as if insoo wasn’t there at the door staring sharply at Sungyeol. Sungyeol let out a sigh of exasperation.

“Is the exchange today? This… this event, will the agency be there too?”

“Yes, there will be exchange, at least what the agency thinks.”

“What do you mean?”

“We won’t be giving him to the agency just yet. I just heard the agency lost a captive a few days ago. Your friend, Kim Sunggyu so I don’t trust my things in their hand. At least not for the meantime.”

“Then what’s the event for?” Sungyeol asked, trying not too looked worried.

“A show off obviously.” gunwoo raised his eyebrows at Sungyeol and went passed him out of the room. “I'll be in the limousine. Ten minutes and well go,” he yelled from the front.

Sungyeol stood as if his feet were rooted on the ground. All the information was too much for him. Sunggyu was captured by the agency before? He was hoping the older could save him. Sungyeol walked out of the room, passing by Myungsoo’s home. If there was no exchanging that day, when will the two escape?

 

a/n- i have too much feels for woogyu lately. and there's going to be more woogyu in the next chapter too with a bit of woohyun's jealousy and some actions. idk, i really had fun writing it. and im going to end this soon i think. in a few chaps. comments are really lovely. no silent reading~