chap22

Killing Game

really really sorry for this... trust me... ive wrote loads but its in bits and pieces and the problem is connecting them.. so here's a present for you guys.. since a lot of u had been threatening asking me to solve this woogyu problem.. ^^ so here.. and a bit of bed actions to add to that.. enjoy~~~*hugs and kisses

 

 

By the time Woohyun got back from his training with Hoya and Dongwoo, he saw Sunggyu on the bed, staring at the ceiling. The other boy turned to Woohyun when he came in to change for a drier piece of clothes.

When he was done Woohyun turned again to Sunggyu and saw the hyung lying to one side, back facing him. Woohyun was sure Sunggyu was faking sleep to avoid any talking. He left the room a while to check on the others and found Myungsoo’s and Sungyeol’s room empty.

Woohyun tried convincing himself that maybe they went out a while but something was bugging him. The two knows better than to go somewhere until late at night with just only the two of them. And both of them are well aware they are in Incheon, and not their place to wander off irresponsibly like that.

“Wae?” He turned his head to see Hoya walking towards him from the kitchen. They younger peeked in the empty room and were also surprised to see it in darkness. “Where are they?”

“Exactly!”

“Why? Is there a problem?” Sungjong’s head peeked out from his door, followed by Seyong’s.

“Apparently, these two are missing.”

“They told me they went out a while. But that was two hours ago. They’re not in their room?” Sunggyu asked from the other end of the hallway and Woohyun shook his head as the answer. “I’ll go check for them outside. You guys must be tired so wait here,” Sunggyu said, not waiting for anyone’s answer as he left the house immediately.

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu’s firm back until it disappear from the door before suddenly decided to follow him. Maybe this was his chance. A chance to fix what he did wrong.

Sunggyu turned when he heard the door opened behind him.

“Where are you going?” he asked Woohyun who was coming towards him.

“Let me help you.”

“No. I don’t need your...”

“I want to help you.”

“Go back in Woohyun.”

“No.”

Woohyun saw Sunggyu heaving a long sigh before walking away. He took that as a yes for the help. They searched for the two around the compound first. And when they weren’t there, they searched the neighbourhood. Woohyun had tried calling them both but none of them answered.

“Where do you think they went?”

“I don’t know. And I don’t like it. Let’s go home for now. Maybe they went somewhere. It’s Sungyeol and L afterall,” Said Sunggyu, stealing a glance at the younger who looked tired than his usual self. Woohyun gave a small nod before following suit. When they reached home, Woohyun went straight to their room and while Sunggyu went to meet Seyong.

When he finally entered his room Sunggyu saw Woohyun already sleeping on his side of the bed. He ignored the pale colour that was on Woohyun’s face before finally lying beside him. After what seemed for almost like an hour when it was only fifteen minutes, Sunggyu sat straight on the bed and turned to Woohyun.

He put his palm carefully on the younger’s forehead and felt a strong heat coming from it. Even though he had his back on the younger he could feel his unstable breathing against the bed covers.

“. Not again.” He cursed. He had forgotten that Woohyun need to take a bath after training or he’ll catch cold. And looking at his pale lips and low breathing Sunggyu knew Woohyun had a fever.

Deciding he needed to do something before Woohyun’s condition get worse, Sunggyu left the bed, searching for some pills in his bag before waking Woohyun up.

“Woohyun, wake up. Take this,” Sunggyu showed him the pills he took from his bag earlier and also a glass of water. Woohyun’s eyes opened a while before closing again. He ignored Sunggyu and kept sleeping, which was weird for him who had always been easy to wake.

“You had a fever. Now take this. Please.” Sunggyu’s voice was slow and not really an order. More like a helpless plead. Woohyun opened his eyes again and Sunggyu helped him to sit. The younger swallowed them easily and Sunggyu nodded, telling him it was okay to sleep after that.

After switching off the bedside table lamp once again, Sunggyu lay back on the bed but this time he made sure he was closer with Woohyun. Just in case Woohyun needed something in the middle of the night. It wasn’t even a few minutes later when Sunggyu felt him tugging the back of his shirt.

“Yes?” He turned his head slightly and that’s when two muscular arms found their way around his waist. Woohyun’s head was leaning against his back and he could even feel his slow breathing through his thin shirt.

Sunggyu had thought about things like this truthfully. When he said he didn’t want anything emotional relating with Woohyun anymore he was serious. But only God knows the amount of willpowers needed to stay away from him. How many back-facing he had to do just so he wouldn’t see that face and waste away what he had determined to do.

And it wasn’t easy. At all.

But Sunggyu also knew how clingy Woohyun could get when he wasn’t feeling so well but at the same time how all those touching and aegyo motions means nothing to him after he was well. And in between all the thinking, the question that surfaces the most was if Woohyun thought he was hugging Dongwoo instead.

Sunggyu let out a small breath and decided to pry away from Woohyun. If I will not be a rebound, he told himself.

But Woohyun’s arms were tight around his waist. And when Sunggyu tried pulling his arm away again, Woohyun pulled him deeper into the hug. “Hyung. Gyu hyung.” He heard him called.

And Sunggyu froze.

“Woo-“

“Quit it hyung. I seriously can’t do this anymore. You’re being unfair, doing this to me when I apologized a lot of times to you. I told you I’m never repeating it again but still you---,”

“You always say that but it always does, Woohyun.” Sunggyu said, turning his body so he was facing the other boy. Woohyun pulled his hands back, hugging the comforter to his chest, looking down at Sunggyu’s chest, not daring to lift his eyes.

“You always do… And you don’t realize how much it hurts. I-“ Sunggyu stopped when he felt Woohyun’s fingers grazing his own under the mattress. Woohyun took his hand gently and brought it up to his face, kissing the back before placing it over his chest. Woohyun opened his mouth to say something.

“Woohyun don’t,” Sunggyu warned. He didn’t want another fake confession. His feelings are not to be played. He tried yanking his hand but instead, Woohyun’s other hand grabbed his chin, and before Sunggyu could do anything, Woohyun had leaned forward and crashed their lips together.

Sunggyu had initially pushed and struggled from the other boy but even he himself knew he wanted this. Sunggyu melted in the kiss. he closed his eyes and felt himself going weak in the arms of Nam Woohyun.

The air in the room started getting hotter when Woohyun deepened the kiss, his tongue invading the wet cavern of his leader’s mouth and his grip around Sunggyu’s waist getting tighter, pulling him closer, and not allowing any spaces between them. Sunggyu pulled away to breathe but Woohyun held him close.

To Sunggyu it could only be a gesture for a longer kiss. But to Woohyun, it was more than that.

It was an indication. That he was never going to let Sunggyu go again. He messed up once; he’s never going to mess up again. He let go of the hyung and played with his feelings countless times, but not anymore. He’s not going to make the same mistake.

Woohyun’s never going to let Sunggyu go again.

“Please… forgive me. For real,” Woohyun pleaded. He saw Sunggyu hesitating. The other boy was again avoiding his gaze. Woohyun took his chin to steady his face. “Please,” he breathed, pecking Sunggyu slightly on the lips.

Sunggyu finally looked up. He couldn’t do it. He couldn’t resist Woohyun. He had forgiven him silently but decided to keep it to himself.

“Hyung…” Woohyun was almost whining. “If you won’t say anything then I’ll…” The hand around Sunggyu’s waist uncoiled and reached up to the side of Sunggyu’s face. Woohyun caressed the silky skin and his thumb grazed Sunggyu’s pinkish lips. “…I’ll kiss you until you say something.”

Sunggyu’s eyes widened in shock as he recoiled back but Woohyun’s fast reflex causes the leader to be trapped in his strong embrace. Woohyun had one arm around his waist, keeping his body in place and another hand looped around his neck, keeping his face in close proximity with the younger’s.

“Say something…”

Sunggyu closed his mouth, shaking his head.  

“Okay then…” and Woohyun tilted his head, his hold around Sunggyu fastened when Sunggyu struggled back. Woohyun was over him now, staring down at him and then his lips were on Sunggyu’s. But Sunggyu didn’t return the affection.

“Hyung…” Woohyun called, the hand at the older’s waist slipped under his shirt and Woohyun could feel the bandages around his ribs. He hesitated a while. Was he hurting Sunggyu, he wondered. But he was reminded that Sunggyu did say he was okay. Sunggyu’s a strong man. It’s the leader Woohyun had known for years.

His fingers grazed the area above the bandaged ones, slightly close to his chest and his leg buckled up, hitting softly the spot between Sunggyu’s legs. It sent a bolt of electricity through Sunggyu and Sunggyu opened his mouth. Woohyun’s tongue slipped in, his hand in Sunggyu’s hair, grabbing his head or more like pushing him in to ravish his lips more.

Sunggyu was choking in his own breaths added with his small moans. He pulled back and put one hand between them and pushed Woohyun away harshly. Woohyun froze at the violent gesture. He looked at Sunggyu in the dim light, trying to steady his own breathing after Woohyun’s forceful kisses.

The other boy gulped won his saliva. He had messed up his last chance. Sunggyu was never going to forgive him now.

“You…” Sunggyu finally spoke, voice deep and rough, probably from the kisses. Or maybe because he was just too angry. “You dare to kiss me.”

“Hyung-“Woohyun bit back the tears threatening to fall.

“I guess you’ve forgotten your place.” Sunggyu cut in. “I’m the leader here,” and he grabbed Woohyun by the shirt, driving him forward and crashed their lips in one hungry kiss. Didn’t even giving time for Woohyun to respond, Sunggyu’s mouth worked their way to Woohyun’s neck, and nibbling the area before retreating back to kissing more like eating his lips.

And Woohyun kissed him back with equal force, their tongues darting in and off each other’s mouth as Woohyun pressed their body together.

They abruptly stopped when Woohyun unconsciously dug his fingers a little too tight around Sunggyu’s waist, causing the latter to gasp, pull back and break their kiss away. The older curled up on the bed, clutching his stomach.

“I-I’m sorry!”

“It’s okay,” Sunggyu said, still a little sore but a smile was on his face and it eased Woohyun’s worried heart.

Sunggyu looked up when he felt Woohyun staring at him. And even as he raised his brows at Woohyun, the latter only shook his head and laced their fingers together, placing it over his chest. Sunggyu pouted. And Woohyun kissed him softly, catching him off guard.

“Are we okay now?” Woohyun asked.

Sunggyu nodded.

“We’re okay.”

 

so how? and about myungyeol.. its in the next chapter.. wait okay~~ comments very very much loved.. my first time writing these kind of things actually