chap31

Killing Game

-grey are flashbacks-

 

Sunggyu wasn’t sure what time it was when he woke up. He was pretty sure he’d spent almost 24 hours just sleeping and doing nothing. Sunggyu sat by the side of the bed and buried his face in his hands. He let out a long sigh before making his way to the door. As expected, it was still locked.

They put him there to work for the agency and yet he hadn’t been able to leave the room since he came there. What do they want exactly? Sunggyu flinched when he heard the sound of the door being unlocked from the other side. Sunggyu took a step back.

The door swing open and three guards with guns walked in towards him. One of them shoved something he took from outside to Sunggyu and Sunggyu startled a bit when he saw what it was. A suit.

“Your outfit. Your work starts today.”

“I’m not working in the lab?” because there’s where his specialties were supposed to be. “What am I here working as again?”

“Well pick you up in ten minutes. Be ready by then.” And with that they their heels and walked out the door, locking it behind them.

“. What do they take me for?”

Sunggyu doesn’t like how he looked in the suit. Too neat and clean and just doesn’t really suit his nature.            

“You look nice,” Woohyun said from the door and Sunggyu flinched, turning away from the mirror he had been standing in front of for the past fifteen minutes. Woohyun walked in his room and went to the mirror also, standing next to Sunggyu. “So you finally agreed on joining us, huh?”

Sunggyu smirked. “I had nothing to do. That’s all.”

“Whatever reasons you’re using I don’t really want to know. I’m just glad I can see you in that.” he said referring to the suit on Sunggyu. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and turned away.

“Don’t need to be sarcastic,” he said putting on his socks by the side of the bed. “I’m not as good looking as you are, I know. And well, I don’t really care either. Because there’s always Myungsoo, you know.”

Woohyun chuckled. “Are you implying Myungsoo’s better good looking than me?”

“Err… duh!” Sunggyu stood up from the bed and went to look at himself one last time at the mirror. He could see Woohyun staring at him intently from the reflection. “He’s the best looking among us really.”

“Really?” Woohyun asked, staring sharply at Sunggyu. “I beg to differ.”

“Who then?”

Woohyun threw a charming smile and made his way to Sunggyu. He tried with all his energy on not to recoil when he felt Woohyun’s body hot against his back. Sunggyu felt the younger’s breath ghosted his neck and he peeked up at the reflection to see Woohyun staring down at his collarbone. His mouth neared the older’s ear and he whispered, “I actually think it’s you.”

On a sudden impulse Sunggyu turned his body around and shoved Woohyun away. “Very funny, Nam Woohyun!” he commented before making his way to the door. “Comparing me with Myungsoo is so unreasonable. “

He heard Woohyun laughed.

“You can be so heartless sometimes… I didn’t know what… even Sungjong… Hoya too…” He couldn’t even complete his sentences properly. He was still in after-effect from Woohyun’s actions earlier. His heart was breathing crazily against his chest and all he wanted to do was to get out of the room.

Damn Woohyun.

Damn his body.

Damn his actions.

Damn his mouth.

Damn his voice.

Damn his-

And Sunggyu was suddenly pushed against the door with a thud he was sure the members waiting outside must be wondering what they were doing. But that moment Sunggyu didn’t really care. All he knew was that Woohyun was towering over him, which is weird because he’s taller and the younger’s hands were on his torso.

Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun’s shoulders, trying to push him away. “What the are you doing?” he said, but his knees were weak.

Woohyun looked up with innocent eyes and his hands began travelling down Sunggyu’s waist. “Your coat,” he stated. “They’re ed.” he said and his hands began working on the buttons.

“Then you could have just told me,” he complained, pushing Woohyun and his hands away again, more gentle this time while he turned towards the door.

“It’s fun seeing you looking like a panicked hamster,” Woohyun stated with a laugh and open the door before leaving the room, closing it behind him.

In the room, Sunggyu fumbled with the button, face red for reasons he was not sure what.

A knock on the door brought him back to reality. “The car’s ready for you.”

 

-- --

 

Sunggyu stared intently outside the car, trying to find a way, or someone he could to escape. Unfortunately all there was were trees and more trees and barely any cars at all. The sound of the chains around both wrists made him looked at his hand. Both feet were also chained together.

Sunggyu didn’t know where exactly he’s heading in those clothes and the chains. Didn’t care really. All he needed right now was a way to escape. Sunggyu glanced at the driver. He’s focused on the driving so that’s minus one. Then he glanced to his right, the man was looking to front, one hand around Sunggyu’s arms and Sunggyu spotted a gun at his belt. 

A car also belonging to the agency followed their car. Sunggyu saw three of them from the side mirror and he calculated how many men can fit in everything. 16 men. Couldn’t be that hard, he thinks. Unless they’re unarmed. Which most likely not.

Sunggyu shifted in his sit.

I have to escape, he thinks.

 

i have to warn you. idk where this story is going. comments are loved ^^