Sibling's Affair

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

 

CHAPTER IX

[BOMI POV]

"wa-wait Baekhyun, I can explain this!!" I'm begging for his mercy but no use. He grab my right hand and cuffed it, he also cuffed his left hand to make sure im not running away.

"pray while you can, and remember, i never said you'll be alive after this"

that sent chill all over my body. He dragged me to the cashier and I could see everyone including Sehun who looks tired. 

"You beat Sehun again huh? Aren't you afraid of death?!" Chanyeol mocked in front of my face.

"I can explain!! I was at the toilet! I swear! I knew that we'll have to unlock the cuff again that's why I went without telling cuz I don't want to be a bother!" I tried to explain.

"and why were you at the Back door?! If I didn't come sooner than you could probably already gone somewhere, right?!" Baekhyun now attacked me.

"be-because.... because I saw Sehun look really angry and I'm sca-scared that you guys would kill me... hiks... im sorry..." I'm seriously scared and the thought of never gonna see the girls makes me teared up, I tried my best to protect the fact I'm on the phone before. Cuz they might search where our basecamp was with that payphone.

"haah... ok lets all calm down. Bomi-shi we warned you before. You should stay with Sehun and at least asked his permission. We're all running around the store just to searched you." Suho tried to melt the tensed situation.

"I know.. im really sorry... please I beg your mercy! I'll do anything..." now im kneeling trying to save my life. And.... If you guys notice, this guys are actually quite soft around 'Female'. The fact they're buying me clothes, help a granny crossed the street, and even smile to a little girl inside the store is proof that they had a soft spot for 'Woman'. I began to wondered are they really the 'Brutal Thiefs' ?

"that's ok tho'. Its not like she really ranaway because she wanted to. She ran because Sehun is harsh toward strangers", Chen reassured others while glancing at Sehun who's still taking his breath.

"haah... stop making any scene and just bring your clothes to the cashier now. We already paid the groceries so lets speed up." D.O command me to go take the clothes that im about to buy. So me and Baekhyun walk to the fitting room in silence and luckily I also choose some shirt and pants before making my scene. So it didn't take much time till we arrived back at the cashier.

 

At the garage inside the ship...

[THIRD POV]

"yoo~ you're back!", Xiumin waved. But he only got silence from the department store group. "whats with that reaction tho'?"

they are now walking towards the living room and Bomi sat at the chair in the center, and everyone were discussing what to do because Bomi could actually wanted to ranaaway.

"lets not make this a big issue anymore shall we?" Suho then intercept everyone who's still arguing. "now Bomi-shi, you said you'll do anything?" Bomi nodded.

"to prevent this from happening again so lets just speak comfortably from this point ok, Bomi?" Suho smiled, and she just nod her head with confussion, that's it?

"lets add something else. You!" D.O pointed at Bomi, "I always cooked alone, well sometimes they help but mostly they make a mess. So you'll be my assistant at the kitchen. help me cook, wash dishes and even prepared the utensil. You're considered a freeloader anyway, you should at least do that too"

"ok, I could do all of that." Bomi slowly raised from her chair and followed D.O to the kitchen with Chen and Kai brought the groceries behind them.

"Hyung! Are we gonna let it slide like this? She's suspicious!" Chanyeol nagged at Suho.

"lets wait a bit more, maybe she could actually profitable for us." Suho replied and he also walk away.

"Sehun. Go train yourself, you're weaker than her to the point it embarrassed me." Baekhyun gave Sehun a warning and he also left the room.

"He means you should be more careful, Sehun." Chanyeol gently tap Sehun's shoulder. And both also left the room.

 

At the kitchen...

Bomi and D.O are bussy preparing lunch for the others, lucky that Bomi always help Chorong unnie cooked so she's quite skillfull.

"you're not bad" D.O complemented her.

"chopping vegetables is nothing though" she smiled by his prais.

"well, we're more skillfull at chopping people's heads." Bomi gulped at D.O's statement. Lay who also there laugh seeing Bomi getting nervous. The lunch is set, now everyone gathered at the dinning table and they eat the lunch, except Sehun and Baekhyun. Chanyeol said, Sehun is at the training room, and Baekhyun is still at his room, they probably eat later. Bomi who noticed this decided to grab 2 slice of sandwich and a juice and then asked for Suho's permission to the training room.

"Are you sure? He's still a bit... immature. so there could be a scene"

"It's my fault that he's always getting scold so at least this is what I can do" ,Bomi replied to Suho.

"Ok, then you can go" Bomi left to the training room.

Inside, Sehun is kicking and punching the sand bag real hard, she could see he's really pissed and also trained hard. She placed Sehun lunch at one of the table and approach him.

"Sehun..ah." he didn't answer "YA SEHUN-AH!"

"WHAT?! Leave me alone!" 

"hey, im sorry ok. Its just... you look scary back then, and I didn't intend to make you look like a fool"

"so i looked like a fool huh?"

"its not like that..." He then continued punching the bag. "I knew I must be a bother for you, and you liked the old situation more than right now, right? But soon there'll be more people involved in your life and you can't ignored that. This world is full of beautiful people too Sehun-ah." He stopped punching the bag but still won't look at Bomi.

"I'm not asking you to be a good friend of mine, I just want us to be professional since we're now a colleagues. Its hard for me because you don't even look at me at all when we're supposed to talk about this together." He continued to ignore Bomi and start punching the sandbag again. Bomi then continued her effort,

".....I have a little sister. She's just like you, Sehun." Sehun suddenly stop. "... she's probably one or two years younger than you, but she's just like you; immature, full of passion, love her family, and its ok to express what you like or dislike. But you have to talk about it Sehun, you should talk about it to me!"

Sehun started to walk toward Bomi and now he is in front of Bomi's face,

"I Hate you! You came out of no where and now all of the attention is towards you! I hate that you disturb our place! Our home! You're no body here, and WHY ARE YOU SO NOSY?! why cant you just leaves us!?" Sehun is huffing hard.

Bomi is taken aback, but then she smile,

"now I can finaly see your eyes." Now Sehun is the one who's taken aback. "I cant really answered your question because me myself didn't expect this at all. But... I'm sorry, Sehun. and thanks for telling me your feelings. Ah! I put the lunch over there. Just bring back the plate and the glass to the kitchen when you're done. You've worked hard, Sehun." Bomi then smile for the last time and made her way to the kitchen.

Sehun stood, still in that position. It's actually been a while since someone praised him and gave him a warm smile. living with boys only, those kind of reaction could considered a rare. He then look at bomi's back and to the lunch on the table. He covered his mouth with his back hand, cuz he's dead-red like a tomato. And he mumbled,

"wh-what the hell was that...?"

What he also didn't know was... Baekhyun is actually near the training room door and listening to everything without Bomi and Sehun noticed.

 

 

sorry guys but i just have to put a little cheap SeYoung moment here hihihi cuz my Hayoungie and Sehunie deserved better:(  you can guess who's Bomi's little sister is right? -_- the description is definitely Hayoung, i hope you guys understand:)

 

Love, Chessire25