Starry Night

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XXIX

In the middle of the night...

[THIRD POV]
Bomi is in her room, deep in her thought. She cant sleep and its 2 in the morning. She decided to go to the hotel's rooftop for fresh air. While she's at it she spotted Baekhyun, drinking a beer alone while sitting on the bench and stargazing. She smiled weakly and came closer. She's in front of Baekhyun but he seems to lost in his thought while still looking up to the sky. Bomi found this very funny,

"are the stars that pretty?" ,Bomi shocked him and he jumped a little waking up from his thought.

"since when were you here?!"

"a second ago." ,she then took a sit besides him. ".. it's... rare for us to bump to each other. Have you been well?" 

"aren't im the one who should be asking you that? You're the one who looks like a wrecked right now." ,He sipped on his beer and Bomi chuckled.

"can I have one?" ,Bomi pointed at a pile of can beer between them. He nodded and opened the can for her. 

While she's sipping on the beer, she can actually felt a 'Ping!' on her chip, that means the line was ON. She took advantage of this moment.

"After you told me about your story for leaving the academy, I felt like... we grew a little bit distant. Sorry if I asked something that you don't like to share." 

"I told you, its in the past. that kind of story didn't affect me that much." ,Baekhyun replied lazily (still moody~)

"but someone out there DEFINETLY got sooo much affected, aren't he?" ,Bomi teased both Baekhyun and someone whos eaves-dropping their convo, Jungkook.

"he's always sensitive since young, so I guess his grudges wont be gone for a long time." ,Baekhyun replied. Bomi want to lure Jungkook join this convo but she didn't want to sound 'forced' so she just casually  bring that topic out slowly.

"have you ever want to straighten it out with him? Just... meet, sit, and talk. No weapons or grenade or whtver?" ,Bomi teased, and Baekhyun chuckled by the scene that Bomi's brought.

"he had temper. He cant sit and talk while in angry state like this. He'll just stab me the moment he saw me."

"haha... sorry, I know its possible though. How come you two were a good friends when he's like that?? You two didn't look matched to each other."

"we do have different habits, but our conversation matched well, and that's enough to bring us together."

"you're right... a cunning and joker people always matched together." ,Bomi scoffed while sipping her beer. Baekhyun look at her weirdly and asked,

"......do you know Jungkook before? How come you know our similarity right away?? You're weird as always." ,he chuckled by Bomi's bulls-eye opinions. And Bomi almost choked from his stupidity, cuz Baekhyun didn't know that Bomi and Jungkook are already knew each other well. But thank goodness Jungkook seems to be ignoratnt as well.

"if he can pressed his temper, do you want to meet him and talk it out?" ,Bomi asked Baekhyun.

"what the f were you trying to do ?!" , Jungkook finally spoked through the chip and Bomi shrugged it off. She herself didn't know why she did this but atleast if Jungkook and Baekhyun reconcile, she hope that she could escape from this deadly chip situation. Maybe~

"ofcourse. Although that wont happen until he's paralyzed from hands to toes." ,Baekhyun mocked Jungkook and he scoffed, but only Bomi could heard it. 

"try me!" ,Jungkook scoffed and Bomi find this cute. there'll be a catfight freal if they were locked in one room.

Bomi also realized, Although Jungkook indeed did something terrible to her, he's actually on the right path... fighting for justice to catch criminals (The Brutal-Thiefs), if only he knew what EXO's trully intention were. After this talking she actually find herself was the one to blame for all that happened to her. Because of her hatred, her grudges, and her sloppy plan she stuk between two sides, and even put her sisters in danger. She could only laugh her own soul for not leaving early cuz of this humility.

"why are you talking to me? is your LOVER slept already?" ,Baekhyun scoffed while gulping half of his beer in one shot. Bomi look at him surprised, Lover?? 

"who are you talking bout?!"

"oh come on, you both always together. Eat together, went shopping together, who knows maybe you go to the restroom together."

"....... CHEN?!" ,Bomi guessed with a surprised look on her eyes. "what the- hahaha... Indeed he's a good listeners. It would be nice if he becomes my boyfriend though" ,and Bomi bottoms up her beer. 

"Are you two really together?!" ,Baekhyun shocked.

"what?! Nooo.... I said IF..... and why do you care about my relationship? Wait... do you actually wants to be my lover?" ,Bomi . And he's flustered. "or I could actually date Jungkook and make you two reconcile how bout that??"

"Are you drunk?!" ,Baekhyun asked irritated.

"you're really a crazy girl, im out of this bull-convo. *pip* " ,Jungkook stated from afar and the chip turned off.

"hahaha I think I am guys, This beer is good tho." ,Bomi is tipsy but she still know what to say and what shouldn't.

"you're really something. Lets head inside before you jumped out from this rooftop." ,Baekhyun stand up and offer his hands, Bomi grab it and tried to stand up but she's too tipsy she almost fell forward. Baekhyun who thankfully grabbed her sighed in relief and decided to carried her like always.

"oh my... haha sorry Baekhyun I think I might need your rides again heheh." ,Bomi slyly stated.

"you need to repay me after this, im not a free-rides."

"hmm... ok then I pay you now since I might passed out on the way!" 

Baekhyun didn't understand her responds and before he could ask for explanation, Bomi grabbed his neck with both of her hands and slightly raised from his lap, and Kissed him. Baekhyun stopped for a moment, his eyes were bulging out but Bomi just deepen the kiss. Since Baekhyun is also tipsy, he fckd it up and also replied her kiss and both were making-out under the starry night with Bomi being carried in bridal style by Baekhyun. 

After about a minute of Hot Kiss, Bomi broke the kiss, and dozed off on his chest. Baekhyun was panting quietly, his heart beats fast and his face was RED AS ! he mumbled before finally took Bomi to her room,

"If only we were just a Normal young adults, if only we met 6 or 8 years earlier, If only our fates wasn't as ty as it is.... I probably gonna fall-hard for you, Bomi." 
 

meanwhile, on the other sides of the rooftop, the same person were listening closely to their conversation without the two even noticed his presence,

"She really know how to play, huh? Baekhyun might fall now, but not until he knew the truth about her."

 

Tomorrow morning at dinning hall....
[Bomi POV]
my body felt so much lighter after yesterday's talk with Baekhyun. My apetite also increased well, I already finished plate number 3 and im pretty sure I still have room for dessert. While im taking a slice of chocolate pudding, Chanyeol nudges my elbow and I almost dropped the pudding, but thank goodness Baekhyun were actually heading towards the table behind me so he actually saw the scene.

"OH MY, ya! Chanyeol can't you be careful?!" ,I shouted.

"oops, sorry. I didn't SEE you." ,he mocked me. wth you're the one who had an abnormal height!

"shut it, Yeol. You're the one who's heavy-handed." ,Baekhyun replied. I looked at him slightly impressed, cuz its rare for him to take my side.

"yaah... Baekhyun u're siding her?! che!" ,Chanyeol scoffed.

"see? Baekhyun is my man now! you're done for Chanyeol~" ,I mocked him and the latter just walk to the table. When I look at Baekhyun, he look at me slightly shocked and quickly averted and walk to the table too. Baekhyun want to take a sit in front of mine but when I already sat down he suddelny move away to another seat that is far from mine. Ok, Im confused now, whats with that reaction?

"yo hyung! Its rare to see you overslept. But you look fresh and not that all grumpy like yesterda- AW! The heck?!" ,Kai hissed by the kick that Baekhyun gave him.

"shut up, I want a peaceful morning." ,He excused. And Kai could only rolled his eyes and I was wondering about last night, maybe im too tipsy I said something wrong? I eat the pudding unconsciously, I even didn't realized that there's a vanilla sauce on my cheeks near my lips.

"haha, Bomi you're like a baby when you eat! Lemme help you..." ,I can hear Lay who sits besides me said something but I was daydreaming and im late at realizing that Lay already... ME ON THE CHEEKS!?

*gasp* ,everyone's eyes are on us two. 

"L-LAY! What r u doing to Bomi?!" ,Suho shouted from the cross. 

I was so stunned, I could only look at him shocked. Since we sits at the far end, the one who seat at our opposites kind of misunderstand, it could looked like we're kissing cuz Lay's body are blocking the view towards me. im still stunned & didn't utter any words.

"what? We always do that when theres a food-stain on our fingers right? I even Sehun's chocolate syrup on his nose before." ,Lay calmly stated as he also smiled to me and others. Seriously tho' this unicorn! 

"BUT THAT WAS SEHUN! he's a MALE!!" ,Suho shouted again.

"and only you who did that weird stuff hyung! I never enjoyed that!" , Sehun protect himself and remembering the assault that his hyung gave him.

"yah~ Sehun-ah.... I  took care of you since you're little and this is what I get? Ckckck", Lay disappointed.

"omg, whats with this hyung?" ,Kai added and the bickering continued.

But because of Lay's sudden act, I suddenly remembered what happen last night.

 

O-M-F-G!!!

I KISSED HIM RIGHT?!?! I KISSED HIM!

 

I gasped by myself and blush real hard. Xiumin saw it since he sat near my front.

"B-Bomi are you alright?! You're... so red....." ,I hurriedly clasped both of my hand on my cheeks to covered it and I blink my eyes fast. Everyone are looking at me too,

"Yaaaah!! Lay hyung look what you've done!!" ,Sehun shrieked.

"LAY!" ,Suho shouted and stand up to beat his friend. I cant take this anymore im too embarrassed!!! I have to get out from here and calmed myself. Baekhyun didn't even care, ofc cuz he already taste the real one! *blush again*

GRRK!

"I-Im going to my room, th-thankyou for the meal!"

I bowed and run fast climbing the stairs. Didn't bother to wait for the elevator cuz IM DEFINITELY NEED TO RUN MY OFF! Omg what have I done?!
 

 

kyaa!!!! Bomi first kiss yazzzzz she took the lead omg im so happy😂 what do you guys think? i have prepare some shocking plot twist for this story hihi comment and vote!!

love, Chessire25