Mask-Up!

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER  XXX

At the Hotel Room in the Afternoon...

[THIRD POV]
Bomi still on her room, studying the floor plan unwillingly since this morning. She was thinking about some plan, no... A LOT of plan. First, she have to save herself from this puppet things, second, she have to save her Apink member from danger too, and last, keeping the hints and also EXO away from BTS. Her head been spinning too much and after all those consideration she speak In her heart,

'I guess this is the only way for me to save..... everyone.' 

With that she fold the map and get ready for the briefing at Suho's room.

 

At Suho's room...

"Ok, lets start the 3rd briefing, there's been a change. We have a floor-plan for Revolution Mansion this morning, Bomi found it from the net so we can took advantage." ,Suho, started. And everyone paid attention.

"woohoot~ Bomi, jjang! I've been searching the whole night yet still cant find it." ,Chanyeol praised her, and she smiled weirdly since this floor plan is actualy from Jungkook.

"if Bomi's speculation were right, we should think toroughly the escape route from this room in the corner which mostly hold the hints" ,Xiumin said.

"yea right, as if you can escape!" ,Jungkook mock through the chip and Bomi could only sighed internally.

"there'll be 2 cars, 1 Van and 1 Sedan, the one in charge would be Xiumin on Van and Sehun on the Sedan. Make sure you guys parked the car closer to this area and also keep your eyes on the route, don't let another car or some dead-ends blocked our escape route!" ,Suho continued, "Also, make sure that the communication device are all set and worked perfectly before we came in. Lay, I suggest you stand by on the Van with Xiumin to provide us with info."

"Roger that!" ,Lay saluted.

"as for the Hunter and Treassure team... Baekhyun, would you mind explaining?" ,Suho passed it to Baekhyun. And he began to explained.

"Suho-hyung, Chanyeol, Chen and Bomi would be there as a guest of honor, Me, Chen and D.O will act as a regular guest and do the patrols. Which mean, we'll make sure the area is clear for us to sneak in to, so the 4 of you should make time for us to chek on the place. It'll be best not to cause too much attention." ,Baekhyun then look at Bomi.

"what? Its not my fault if everyone attracted to me right?" ,Bomi slyly asked to ease the tense.

"look whos talking~ the Femme Fata- Never mind." ,Chanyeol shut his mouth and back away a little, the trauma of Bomi's kick is real tho.

"when the area was clear, pay attention to your In-Ears and I'll give you sign. So make sure, that you also keep your surrounding on your supervision. Don't let others be suspicious or worst, followed you around. Be sneaky and as silent as your breath...."

'no matter how mute you are, I can still SEE YOU. Don't forget about that.' ,Jungkook intercept Bomi's tought.

"....If things got ed up.... You know what to do right? Use your instinct and keep communicating, Understood?" ,Baekhyun finished his speech and all of us nodded.

"alright! Lets guard up and get ready for the battle!" ,Suho dismissed them and all of them went to their respectfull room.

 

At Bomi's room....

'It all come to this, so far my plan could work just fine, but if not.... Then its game over for me.'

Bomi mumbled In her heart. she observed the chip from the mirror, she tried to understand how the chip work since yesterday but her understanding of Tech is not as good as Lay or Hayoung, so she could also trust her instinct for her plan. The chip was off, Bomi grabbed a paper and a pen and took the chance to write 3 letters and wrapped it each on a white envelope. With that, she finally get dressed and dolled herself up. she wore a gun holster on her right thigh and a knive holster on the left. Thank goodness the gown is not body-fit so she can run and hide her weapons perfectly. 

At the basement...

Everyone was ready, all suited up with their weapons and communication device hiding somewhere between their outfit. The cars also made a check up, only Bomi who wasn't there yet. 

(EXO's outfit & mask)

(EXO's outfit & mask)        

        

"Hyung, should I fetch her? her gown probably In the way." ,Sehun asked Baekhyun. And he wasn't sure if that's really necessary, while he's thinking Bomi came slightly running from the elevator,

(Bomi's dress & mask)

(Bomi's dress & mask)      

"Sorry I'm late! This dress and shoes were so hard to wear, rrgh!" ,she check her shoes again and finaly look up the the boys, "..Lets g--- what?.." ,the guys could only look at her in awe, eyeing her from head to toe with a satisfying gaze until.... 

"..Did you guys see ghost?!" ,Bomi then turned around anxiously, and the guys cant help but saw Bomi's back-details and all of the gaze start to stutered and some of them cough. 

"B-Bomi!" ,Suho called her and she turned around again facing the boys and all of them averted their gaze to the ground, ceiling, watch, anywhere except Bomi. "w-who picked the d-dress?!"

"mm.... Sehun if I remembered correctly, Why?" ,Bomi answered him. 

"YA! you erted bratt!" ,Suho being the concervative one here scold Sehun and slapped his head.

SLAP!

"ouw! Hyung! I didn't know that it has that kind of 'thing' on the back! We only saw the front! I swear!" ,Sehun also grabbed Chen's arms so he would asked for protection.

"Chen! Were you in this too? woah, our Chen finaly grew up~" ,Xiumin teased.

"N-no! Sehun is the one who picked it, and we didn't see that details before! we just see the frontside looking well-covered yet elegant." ,Chen explained fast.

"ok shut it guys~ the most important thing is.... Bomi, you look very beautiful!" ,Chanyeol walk closer to Bomi, hold her arms and kissed the top. She blushed a little, He then lead her to the Sedan's backseat since Bomi's dress wouldn't fit on the Van with 5 guys. They then snapped out of the argument and hit the road to the Revolution Mansion.

 

At Revolution Mansion parking lot....

Jungkook and the rest of BTS are inside their Van which parked near the mansion's drop-off. 

"I hope the briefing was crystal clear! remember, don't let your guards down! They might have a second plan that we don't know about!" ,RM command.

"yes, capt!" ,the other answered and they're one by one come out from the Van. But RM suddenly stoped Jungkook.

"I know you have history with one of the thiefs, but you shouldn't hesitate to kill him if he's fleeing again, the higher-ups wants us to cath them ASAP, understood?"

"yes capt!" ,Jungkook replied.

"Kook-ah, you worked hard. Lets finished this fast and rest-up after ok?" ,RM ruffled his hair roughly while chuckled.

"yaa Hyung! Im all grown up!!" ,Jungkook whined.

"heheh, I know. And it's a bit sad watching you grow up. Don't get hurt!" ,and both get out of the Van and get inside the Mansion complete with their suits and mask.

 

At the Drop-off area....

Bomi's car arrived first. Kai who sat in the front, get out first before opening the backseat door, Bomi and Chen then got off too leaving Sehun to parked the car to the certain area. 

"Sehun, be careful ok?" ,Bomi whispered to him while wearing her mask and the latter nodded and drive off.

The Van didn't went to the drop-off, they just went straight to the parking lot to check on the surrounding area. The 5 on the van and Sehun then get inside the mansion through the back door who also strictly guarded. They each brought the Invitation so there'll be no difficulty in getting inside the event. The inside already crowded by people. all 10 of them need to be there to greet Party-maker as guest of honour, once the opening were done, Xiumin, Lay and Sehun could go back to the cars or chill first to avoid suspicion.

"ah! Thank goodness you came, I've been waiting for you Bomi-shi! Such an honored to have a beautiful angel in this lame event." ,Jinyoung popped out suddenly and hold Bomi's hand, when he was about to kiss her hand, Baekhyun yanked their hands and stepped between the two. "aah, your knights are also came. Btw, you ARE looking like a princess, with 9 guards heheh. and im your prince~"

"yea you wish, when will the event start?" ,Bomi scoffed while looking around.

"right now, we're just waiting for you so the event will begin. Come, let me take you to my brother first!" ,Jinyoung took the lead to some private room outside the ballroom. The mansion looks similar to the mansion back when Bomi first met Baekhyun, and the thought make Bomi chukled in her heart.

"don't forget your mission, or your sister will be chopped on the center of this Ballroom!" ,Jungkook threatened. And Bomi slightly shocked and mumbled to herself,

'Dont tell me.... My sisters are HERE?!?!'

she quickly look around but there's no sign of her sisters whereabout, and this is a masked-ball party. everyone pretty much undiscoverable since their mask mostly covered half of their face or even completely. Bomi tried to sent text to her sisters but they already reached a gigantic gold door in te end, Jinyoung opened it and they went inside. It's a huge room with couches and table and expensive furniture. Like a living room, then somebody who looks superior and extravagant popped out, and goosebump creep all over her body,                

"Ahh~ The Princess is here? Oh my, welcome to Revolution Mansion! i'm Jinyoung's older brother." ,he bowed and Bomi also bowed nervously. he then continued,

"My name is Jiyoung, Or.... You can call me GD"  
 

 

oyeaaa!! BigPink where are you?! guess its only me.... but i just love to pair this two legendary group Bigbang x Apink.

dont forget comment and vote!

Love, Chessire25