Sunset

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER XXIV

[BOMI POV]

"Woah!!"

I screamed to the sudden action of him straight carried me in bridal style. ok why is everyone likes to carried my body like this? Am I just... to smoll?

"Wh-what are you doing Chen?!" ,I asked flustered.

"you look tired, you need to rest. I'll take you to your room."

"but we haven't done yet!"

"there are 7 other people that can do that here. Do you want your wounds to heal faster or not?" ,He asked and I couldn't answered that cuz tbh I am tired, and my legs felt uncomfortable since I I haven't stretch it out.

"Chen is right, you should rest Bomi. we're almost done anyway, D.O even already went to the kitchen the prep dinner. you don't have to worry ok?" ,Suho then make sure that I didn't felt bad.

I nodded and off we go leaving the Controller Room. Baekhyun didn't even looked at me wth? He's so weird, someday he's kind af and someday he just... don't care. Could it be because of the talk?

At the corridor....

Im still on Chen's hands, walking towards my room. That thought of the Cold-Baekhyun really bothers me Idk why. I was spacing out the whole walk. And after a moment I felt a breeze hitting my face, then I look up and I can see a beautifull sunset in front of me. Turns out we're at the ship-deck, omg when did we get here? Chen then smiled while looking at the sunset.

"haah~ its been a while since I brought someone here." He stated without looking at me. He then placed me down and we both sit next to each other, since the breeze is quite strong he took of his jacket and covered my bare shoulder with it.

"my ears r all yours now, so speak up!" ,he said while finaly looking at me. I can only replied with a question mark look on my face. "you've got something on your mind right? Rather than thinking about it by yourself, two brain r much faster than one brain. So spill it, maybe I can help."

Aah... he saw me spacing out before so that's why. I felt so grateful that Chen is always cared about me, since day one I knew he had a good heart and he always treated the other with cared even if it looks like he's strict or serious. I laughed thinking that this loving and caring man is one of the famous Brutal-Thiefs.

"yaa~ why?? why are you laughing?? Im being serious here~ im trying to help you ease your mind yet you-"

"Arasso~ haha, thankyou Chen. You always makes me feel safe. I haven't really thanked you properly. So yeah, first of all THANK YOU!" ,I said while giggling cuz of his whinning before, and I could see his face softened again. Well, maybe I need someone to let go of my stress, ive been in all of this situation maybe I am becoming more sensitive.

"actually.... I do have some questions on my mind." I asked him, and he nodded. "are all Exo member knew each other.... 'really well' ?"

"hm... we've been together for... 7 years now. so yeah we're close."

"did you all know.... Each other background?" ,I asked carefully. He look at me, looks like he's trying to figure out where am I going.

"is it about Baekhyun?" ,he asked while looking away from me to the sunset.

"well... I guess so?"

"we knew. " ,and I sighed felt relieved. "...you knew it too right?"

[THIRD POV]

"...you knew it too right?" ,Chen asked Bomi, and she nodded.

"actually I'm the one who asked him about it. after he told me that.. he looked like he's.... more cold? So I was wondering if I asked something taboo?" ,Bomi carefully asked.

"haha... don't worry he's just lack of sleep this days. We all have a problematic life before, Baekhyun lifes are just... more complicated than the others."

"aah so hes just tired. so... you become one because of similar background?"

"not really, in fact, our background were diverse. Suho-hyung was a heir, Kai's parents sold him, Lay was accused for selling drugs, and so on. Me... im just a meds student who lives in the same roof with a spy." ,Chen answered calmly as if it was nothing and Bomi could only gasped by the answered. 

"spy..?"

"my girlfriend were actually a spy sent from japan, and she was killed while trying to protect me. its a long story and its boring haha" ,Bomi could only smiled with a pain in her eyes. she then tried to change the subject,

"mm.... how did this team started?"

"Baek and Suho-hyung were friends since young, but they weren't that close until Baekhyun's family incident, they r actually the one who saved us from our sorrowful past and that their determination to change how life's work, made us followed them."

"huh? You mean... y'all want to change fates?"

"....you can say that. we live by stealing, but we didn't steal from someone who actually needs it. We only stole dirty money or actually an already stolen stuffs. We used a tiny bit for ourself and the rest.... We gave it to someone who actually need it." ,Bomi's eyes become bigger, she only heard their act from media and never paid attention of whos the victims are. 

"oh lord.... Now that you tell me that, indeed the victims were mostly a corruptor government or some big company that suddenly become big over months. But why didn't you just... report them rather than stealing their money??"

"haha.. you're so naïve Bomi. the police... do you think they're always on justice? If that's the case, there shouldn't be any of those s in this world. If we only reported them, they'll asked back where we got the info, and they'll arrest us for illegal searching and . this world is a mess. Rather than act like a fake-heroes, we're ok to be a villains who stole just so we could gave it to people who needs it."

"and... why did you kill people too?"

"we only killed people when we needed too, we wont killed an innocent people. We killed those fakers-who-stand-in-justice cuz we know jail wont stop them till they die."

with that explanation Bomi finally realized something, this Exo guys are actually not as bad as they are yet people all of the country labeled them and cursing them when they're supposed to thanked them. Indeed world is a mess. Bomi also realized the difference between their noble-goals and her pure-hatred goals of Revenge, and that makes her chuckled in her heart and mumbled to herself,

so actually.... I am the most brutal one here. huh?

"wait... I was supposed to hear your story, why am I the one who did the story telling?!" ,Chen snapped. And somehow Bomi felt this weird sensation in her heart, they are being honest to her and yet she only shoved them with lies. She didn't even tell them her background or who her teammates are.

"Chen... imma tell you something since i felt like im being unfair towards you guys...." ,his ears perked to Bomi's opening of confession. "I'm not a good person too. my family... they're all dead because of a shipwreck back at 2010, except my father. And... I know that he's the caused." His eyes are more focus now.

"I don't know if you guys would kill me after this but... I'm not just a regular agent. I was trained. Did you ever heard a news about The Burning Private School back in 2020?"

"hmmm, I think I saw that news. But the hyped goes off pretty fast. They said no survivors from that incident and theres nothing they can do?"

"well guess what? you're seeing one out of six now" ,it took him 5 seconds to finally understand Bomi's confession.

"wait... so there ARE survivors?!?!", Chen asked shooked. Bomi then told him how she could get into that school and that it wasn't an ordinary school but a Secret Military Academy to create the greatest Assassin / Agent of this country,  and how she met her teammates and live on.

"I believe my dad sent me there so I could died. He should just killed me right away. "

"Bomi..... does your father know you're still alive?"

"he knew where I live too, but i didn't knew where he is. That's why this past 5 years I killed almost... 50 people? Just to gain info of his whereabout. And my girls also have to suffered with me cuz we have to move around so we wont get caught."

"wait! You're saying that.... your teammates were ALL GIRLS?! And all of you are Assassins wanna be?!?!" ,Bomi chuckeld seeing how amusing Chen's face right now, all of his face muscle were working and it makes his face funnier. She nodded to answered his question. And Chen still couldn't believe it. Bomi also told him,

"my teammates... actually not as bad as I am, they did that to help me out since we'er on this together. But my hatred towards my father are just... I'm willing to trade my life for his death." ,Bomi gazed through the sun that will soon begone by a couple more minutes. And Chen could see how deep her hatred were just by looking at her dark and sorrowfull eyes. They turned silent until the sun fully set and skies turned darker.

"the sun has set, so does this conversation of ours. Too much ocean breeze is not good for your body. Lets head inside." ,Chen smiled while stretch his arms out so Bomi could stand. And both now walking together slowly to Bomi's room, since she refused to be carried like an injured kitten.

Both didn't knew that someone is actually standing at the other side of the deck listening to their convo, 

 

"....shipwreck at 2010.... So she IS the heir of YGE company."

 

omg, since there's a lot of detail in this chapter it took me a whole day to write it. hahaha well i hope this chapter will make you guys easier later. cuz there'll be more plot twist and Uwuu moment hihi. btw in case you're wondering, i'll put an image of how EXO ship loks like, so far this design is the closest from my imagination, it had glass view on the front and a little deck on top! it can submerged or afloat and the bottom right after two cricles are the garage hehe enjoy~

btw in case you're wondering, i'll put an image of how EXO ship loks like, so far this design is the closest from my imagination, it had glass view on the front and a little deck on top! it can submerged or afloat and the bottom right after two c...        

love, Chessire25