Spring Has Come

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

CHAPTER V

[THIRD POV]

at the living room inside the submarine, Bomi sat tightly on a single chair while explaining everything about her and the treasure chest. she was surrounded by 9 men who's ready to attacked her at any moment if she made a break-out again.

"so let me sum it up, You are not an 'ordinary maid' but you're an agent hired by the owner to protect the treasure chest from outsider. You gave your colleague whats inside the chest which is a map to the real treasure-chest, and you ran with the empty chest as decoy. You also ran away from the special forces because you know they're up to something too, am I missing things?", explained Suho so the other could catch up with the situation.

"that's all... and since the owner were killed.." she peek at Baekhyun for a sec and continued "..so this chest and the content were meant to be annihilated. But suddenly the special forces told us to gave us the chest. And that's just..." 

"against your owner's order. So you're quite a prestigious team huh?" Xiumin intercept.

"y-yes... "

"but how did you know the content? You said no one should know about it?", Kyungsoo begin to interrogate.

"we're briefed before the big party took placed, the owner showed us the content and told us to memorized it cuz we had to be prepared in case the content we're stolen or need to be annihilated", Bomi explained without looking at their eyes.

"so your colleague also knew the content of the map? So should we search her colleagues fisrt, take the map and killed them? And then we can continue the hunt!", Kai looked excited about his own plan. Bomi gulped while thinking what she should do.

"no need too. She said she knew the content so if she's lying we could kill her. At this rate her colleagues might still waiting for this girl so they probably stay at their base. But the special forces is the problem, they knew what we're up to now. We almost got caught last time, so we'll have to be more careful", Xiumin reassured others and then turned to look at Bomi whos in cold-sweat. He took a paper and a pencil, and walk towards her.

"you.... Tell us everything about the map! Draw it exactly like the original."

[BOMI POV]

what the f with them? Did they really just ordered me to draw the globe when I didn't even passed my art class back in school?! And what ? after I draw the map they just gonna kill me and throw me at the ocean? Yea right.

"lets negotiate."

"Hahahaha, hey little kitten! do you even understand your situation ?! we're not here to negotiate!" The silver-haired guy mocked me while squatting so he could see my face.

"then just kill me. And yall get nothing " they all shocked with my bold statement. Well, I need to protect my self too, so I need to do at least this. They knew that im the only source that could led them to the treasure chest.

"so you need insurance to save your life huh?" Baekhyun finaly spoked. "spit it out then."

"the condition is easy. I'll explain the map, in details. But you're also taking me to the treasure chest too, ALIVE. In case you're wondering why ? because my colleague could be there too. I wont prevent you guys for stealing the treasure, because there's no guarantee that you'll succed anyway."

"hmph, so you're saying there's still more than just finding the 'location of the treasure chest' huh?" that Suho guy is sharp. I knew his name cuz he looked like their leader. They're not careful either, so I could recognized their names just by letting them talking to each other. "fine. It'll be fair that way. We don't really do this kind of methods but we had no choice either cuz we really need to stole that treasure chest. It's our long-term mission. And we're already in the fire because of the incident back at the mansion." 

"so...?", I wanted to confirm first before telling them the content.

"just like you said, we wont kill you until we reached the destination, but I didn't say you'll be safe after we arrived there..." I gulped and my eyes are stuttering, and then Suho continues, "...but yeah, we'll be working on this together till we reach the last destination."

"so it's a deal?"

"it's a deal."

"well then, cuz she's going to live with us for a while, why don't we just celebrate this negotiation with a toast?!" the controller guy, Lay suddenly spoked in excitement while holding a bottle of champagne, when did he get that anyway? -_-

"what?!?! But she's nothing but our hostage!! PLUS.... She also almost killed ME! Sorry, but I against all of this!" that orange-haired guy is now looking at me angrily, aaahh I almost forgot about him. I think his name is.... Shawn? Shen? 

"Sehun-ah... " aahh its Sehun. "....that's because you're not being careful. Honestly speaking, she did the right thing if I was her. she did that to survive. if you strong enough 'THAT' wouldn't be there!" the guy in white coat pointed at Sehun's forehead while continued lecturing him.

Well he got a point, I did that to survive, now I kinda felt bad to him. Sorry Sehun-shi.

"So... lets toast?!" Lay continued.

"well, it's a deal anyway, lets just toast to maintance our 'Friendship' right ehm... sorry, we forgot to introduced our self. Well, my name is Suho, im the leader of this group"

"I'm chanyeol" the silver-haired guy spoke with his big smile, "that brat is Sehun, and this tanned skin guy is Kai" Kai waves his hand to me and I nodded, that Sehun guy didn't even look at me and still mumbling somthg, probably cursing me.

"I'm Minseok, but you can call me Xiumin, im the oldest here. that champagne guy is Lay." Said the baozi-looking guy named, Xiumin, and Lay just nodded at me.

"I'm D.O" the owl looking guy answered silently. What a weird name.

"his real name is Kyungsoo but he didn't like it if strangers call him that. Btw, I'm Jongdae or you can also call me Chen, im in charge at medic. And you probably know him right?" asked the white coat guy named Chen/Jongdae while pointed at Baekhyun the crazy man. I just shrugged it tho'

"so what's yours? Stray cat?" that Baekhyun guy smirked. I really wanna punch his face so bad.

"Bomi. My name is Bomi"

 

a short updates heheh, dont forget to leave comment and upvote:)