Match

-Red Spring- [EXOPINK x BTSPINK]

                    CHAPTER XI

At the training room.

[THIRD POV]
everyone is hanging-out at the training room after Lunch. They decided to trained their muscle since they're about to reach Pink Island. Kai and Xiumin is at the ring, prepared for a light-sparring. Suho, Chen and Lay practices their archery skills. Baekhyun and Chanyeol is at the shooting range besides the archery area, while D.O and Sehun is wiping their weapons.

Bomi knew that they're about to train, so after done with cleaning the dishes and take a quick-nap she decided to watch them train. To be honest, Bomi also missed training with her sisters, her body felt not as fit as she was a week ago.

"Bomi, you said that you're an agent  right? so you must have done some training. Can you use a bow?" ,Lay asked while offering Bomi his bow. Bomi felt sooo itchy, she really do want to trained but she's afraid they'll felt suspicious toward her.

"I can  teach you if you haven't tried." ,Chen then grabbed Bomi's hand and teach her the basic. And now she's trying to shoot her first arrow, "wow, your posture is great I'm sure you'll hit the tar-"

whoos... JREB!

Bomi hit 10 point area(right at the center). And everyone were shooked.

"WOAH!! I didn't believe that this is your first time!" ,Lay shouted excitedly. 

"why so excited? That was nothing" Baekhyun mocked Bomi and she's really pissed, "it could probably a lucky sho-"

Whoooss..... JREB! JREB! JREB!

Bomi shot 3 arrows at once and they also hit 10 point. Bakehyun was so shocked he didn't even blink.

"well that is obviously NOT a lucky shot!" ,Chanyeol stated. "Bomi, try sooting that moving target with my gun! You couldn't possibly good at guns too right?" Chanyeol gave his gun to Bomi.

BANG! BANG! BANG!...... BANG! BANG!

"what the... she hit all 5 of the target in 3 seconds?!!" Chanyeol screamed while took a step back, away from Bomi and she laugh at his reaction.

"But she only goot at long-range battle. I bet she couldn't beat me in a sparring!" ,Kai then challenge her.

"well then, dare to spar with me?" ,Bomi entered the ring, now the others dropped all their weapons and now surrounding the ring to watch this epic match. The ring is not like boxer ring, this ring is actually a big arena like a tenis court but theres no net or chair inside. Just a large room with barrier.

"are you sure Bomi? You're not gonna do stretching before hand?" ,Xiumin who's willing to be the judge asked Bomi. Thank goodness she always stretched her body after she woke up and shooting an arrow and a bullet is enough.

Xiumin then stand in the middle, this sparing is different. They can choose a weapons but of course all of them made from plastic so it's not dangerous and not that hurts. Bomi choose a 2 hidden-blade armor and 2 claw (just imagined it as assassin creed knives +  X-man claws). Kai choose a 2 knuckles-knive and a couple of small-knives. (I'll put the picture under but imagined it made from plastic ok?):

 

Lay is operating the body scanner so whenever the weapons hits the body, even if its lightly touched, it'll add a damaged-point on the monitor (this is a high-tec ship lol) and when one  who received the most damaged is the loser, and the body sca...        

 

Lay is operating the body scanner so whenever the weapons hits the body, even if its lightly touched, it'll add a damaged-point on the monitor (this is a high-tec ship lol) and when one  who received the most damaged is the loser, and the body scanner will stop the match by ringing the alarm and the monitor will show the scores.

"OK, you guys ready?" both Kai and Bomi nodded, and they're like 10 meters apart, "on my count! 3! 2! 1! MATCH START!!"

actually Bomi is mastered at close-ranged battle, and she's the most agile at her group. While Kai had the strongest punch or damaged when attacking his enemies.

First, Bomi dashed first to the center, and Kai who saw that make a defence-stance. When they're closer about 50cm, Kai throw a punch to Bomi's direction but Bomi jump while front-rolling and when she's on top of Kai's head (she's in the air, this is slow-mo scene) she scratch both of Kai's shoulders with both of her claws and then landed behind him, and it didn't stop, she also kicked Kai's back so he's now facing the floor and got 3 damaged already. He quickly get up and turned his body, and quickly throw his knive and that scene is really fast Bomi could barely dodged it. So he scratches her cheeks a little but that's counted as 1 damaged.

"not bad Kai." Bomi teased.

", you're fast! I got 3 Dmg! (damaged)"

"and you're about to get more!!" she suddenly run towards him, make a swing with her claws and kai blocked it with 2 knives for a second and both stumbled back. Bomi won't let him take a breath and charged again but this time, she throw her claws to Kai's face while running towards him, and that makes Kai blocked his face with both his knuckles-knives forming an 'X'. And Bomi used that chance to slide between his legs, pull out both of her hidden knives (the assassin creed one) and scratch both of his legs and  that add 2 more point.

TRIIIIING!!!!

"MATCH OVER!!" ,Xiumin shouted. And all the spectators were silent fo 10 seconds and then they clapped and shout for Bomi's victory.

"Winner is... BOMI!!! With 5 dmg!!!" ,Xiumin shouted when the monitor showed the result. Kai couldn't even believe the situation that he kneeled down with a blank face.

"Yahahhaaha Kai you're lost to a girl!!" ,Chanyeol approached while laughing.

"I cant believe this.... I, Kai the greatest in close-ranged combat is lost....TO A GIRL?!?! AAAH Noooo!!!" ,Kai ruffled his hair while screaming.

"Hahaha that's why don't judge a book by it's cover, you fool!" ,Sehun .

"woah, Bomi! Your skill is really amazing! you're really fast and agile. At this rate you could also beat Baekhyun haha." Suho congragulate Bomi.

"ah noo its just, im getting too excited and Kai is holding back too much. Btw, Does Baekhyun good at close-ranged combat?" ,Bomi asked Suho in whisper.

"He's good almost at everything, that's why he's the leader of the Hunter team." Bomi could only 'aah~' to Suho's explanation, and peek at Baekhyun who's scolding Kai for not being able to win.

[BOMI POV]
aah... well I remembered back at the mansion, he dodged my attack and those special-forces guy's attack. And I can see that he's really agile and precise.

"but Bomi, you're more than good you know for an agent? Are you perhaps..... in some special team or some secret mission or..... " , D.O asked me suspiciously while dragging his question to find the right guest and the others suddenly looked at me too.

.

I was supposed to hold back but instead I got too excited in training and actually showed them my true-self!! This is bad, this is sooo BAD! What to do? they might felt suspicious. They must not know that im actually not just some 'ordinary-agent' think! Bomi, think!

........I got an idea.

*suddenly collapsed*

"BOMI!! Are you okay?!?! Hey BOMI!!!" Chen hold my body and tried to wake me up.  I know, I know... yall probably gonna hate me, it is such a LAME EXCUSE!! But I don't know what to do so I just pretend that I used all of my energy and fainted.

"Let's take her to the infirmary!" I can hear Xiumin spoke and Chen carried me in bridal style to the infirmary while running, together with Xiumin and probably with Suho too. The others? Sorry im busy fainting so I could careless 'bout them but I could feel that Baekhyun is smirking. I just had the feelings, if that's true then I'm screwed.